Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
We have had to change our bathroom into a shower room and I was not looking forward to it. I need not have worried. Nothing seemed too much trouble for Duane, our installer. He was very professional and constantly reassured us that we would have what we wanted. We are extremely pleased with the result.
He left everything tidy and clean each day of the installation and made the whole experience excellent. Also, Richard the surveyor came regularly to ask us if we had any queries, which we appreciated very much. We cannot praise these two members of your team enough and thank them for the attention they gave us.
Should we require anymore mobility aids we will not hesitate to contact Orange Badge..
Excellent service all round. Very efficient and polite engineers. Very satisfied. Thank you.
Really efficient and friendly chaps and very helpful
Thank you!
Service was excellent, from the knowledge in store on purchasing the correct bed to the 2 men who delivered the bed. Thanks to them especially as ours is not an easy house to deliver to.
Thanks to everyone I dealt with.
100% perfect, extremely satisfied. Thank you.
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
Sometimes, it's when things don't quite go to plan that you find out how good a company is. What with the covid nightmare, I haven't been out in my wheelchair for weeks but I was rather disappointed to see a flat tyre when I've just had new inner tubes and sealant so sent a message, at about 5am on a Sunday. By 8am, on a Sunday, during lockdown, Ben got in touch to start sorting this out. This truly shows excellent customer support and I'm confident I'll be back out and about soon.
Very officiant installation. Full explanation of operation for our new stairlift.
Excellent service and friendly
Very courteous and helpful
Excellent service.
really helpful
pleasant and efficient.
Great service. Polite.friendly.
Happy with the service and very prompt.
Henry and Mark were both punctual and carried out the work with munimun fuss. They tidied up and left the work area clean. Very polite.
great service
He came, he saw and he conquered! Armchair all repaired.
ok super service