Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
I can’t praise Orange Badge enough. I went to the showroom and the staff are lovely and friendly and full of knowledge. They helped me find the right product that suits my individual needs.
After visiting the showroom, I was extremely pleased with the knowledge of the staff and how friendly they were. My item was delivered quickly and again, with such helpful and friendly staff. I can't recommend them enough.
Recently purchased a mobility scooter, excellent service from start to finish, friendly engineer, would highly recommend.
Always excellent service. Especially Ian, he's wonderful.
Good customer service. Pleasant engineers servicing of chairs completed efficiently.
Thank you especially for sorting the wiring issues.
Very happy excellent service
We have just had our bathroom converted. As I am having difficulty with our old shower. From visiting the showroom to the day the work started we where kept informed. Lee who did the work was excellent. Very professional in all areas. The work too just over 2 weeks. It has made such a huge difference to my life and I am so pleased we chose orange badge.
Great service and quick response
The team who fitted it were efficient, courteous and tidy a thoroughly professional job. Thank you.
first class service and very reasonable prices
very thorough and helpful. no hard selling have used before and would use again.
always very helpful and reliable.would highly recommend.
Professional, efficient, friendly service. Thank you!
Very happy with the service
Very good service as usual from your firm.
I'm so over whelmed with the work attitude and kindness shown by Henry and John spencer. I never dreamed I would be able to use my garden again. Thank you!
Couldn't be happier with the two chaps and the lift provided.
Very happy with all the service we have received from Orange Badge now and in the past. Highly recommended.
Excellent advice and service