Orange Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend Orange
5PM
5PM

About Orange: Orange Mobile offers the full range of mobiles, contracts, pay as you go, Sim Only, phone accessories and the new iPhone 4! Our customers enjoy flexible delivery times as well as delivery to you or a selected Orange store in the UK and Northern Ireland

na@na.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Orange made you happy

"DSfffffffffffff"
Are you Orange? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ok service and price."
"for weeks now unable to check the balance of my PAYG phone, with message response that they are aware of a problem and asking to try later. Had been like it for over a month and cust. ser. now said that unless you migrate to EE, Orange customers can not obtain balance via text. So why lie to us with misleading messages in response to balance request. Ignorant, arrogant and irresponsible service with no regard for paying customer. Outrageous - actually I blame EE"
"This company is a rip off. Over the phone they quoted me $35 plus a $15 trip charge. I told them that this was a home lock. I expected that the price was going to be a bit higher once they arrived. Upon arrival of the locksmith, was able to get into my home very easily it probably only took her 10 minutes to get in. I was then given a bill for $180.00. I was told by the locksmith that their base price for a residential lock was $180 and it goes up from there. They should disclose that when you call for service instead of using a bait and switch business model and suck people in with a low price. After calling to complain they could care less that I was unhappy. Mikka the person that I spoke to on the phone has horrible customer service skills. She would talk over me and not try to understand my problem and concern. I could tell that she was well seasoned at just telling people too bad. I will never use this company again and would strongly advise anyone else to not use them either. They are a RIP OFF!!!!"
"I had a problem with my credit and had To call customer services, the young woman was pleasant, respectful and solved my problem( even though it was a senior moment). Very happy experience, she went above and beyond her job."
"Amazing customer service call, representative was very respectful and addressed my issues swiftly, we also had a lovely chat!"
"Pay as you go - nightmare trying to top up! Was at 27p credit, when initially tried to top up via mobile, it put me through to customer services number, informed me there would be a one-off fee of 25p that you have to agree to pay before they put you through to a rep, once I'd agreed it took the 25 p and cut me off! Then via landline, on hold forever...no indication of how long you'll be waiting or where you are in the queue...whole process took an hour - what's excellent about that customer service?"
"I just cancelled a sim only and a payg sim which did not arrive I am not used to being talked over when I am trying to speak to customer service or accounts department on the phone. Really bad experience of a rude staff member with an inability to listen. Please teach your staff that not listening and talking over people is just bad manners. It was an unpleasant experience which I cut short. This is not good business."
"Worst company ever! overchar"
"I have been a orange customer for a few years now. Never had any real problems."
"I am content with their services, network coverage is good and pricing is pretty flexible."
"Orange, please tell you customer service centre staff not to end the call, it's rude and unprofessional orange"
"Your company provides the worst customer service I have ever witnessed."
"The customer service with Orange is fine, it's the signal that's poor and getting worse. That's the only reason I am looking around, rather disappointed"
"don't normally go public with complaints but EE customer service abysmal. very disappointing, as have been loyal orange customer for yrs"
"shocking customer service since Friday. No broadband or phone line in Blackpool! No news on a fix! All I want is an update!"
"EE 16 years with orange & they are so rude on the phone. Signal is terrible. Im off. Worst customer service I've ever had."
"Orange have have got the worst customer service skills ever"
"after one month of appalling customer service, 4 calls to Orange who never call back! MY PHONE HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED STILL!! poor"
"Just had Orange phne and offer a contract extension. When I said I'd think about it he hung up on me. Very rude customer service. wont be staying with them!"
Orange is rated 1.85 based on 41 reviews