Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Always decent prizes. Just wish I could win one
Quite new to Opulent, and have entered a few times. Not won anything yet. Prizes are good, though not sure a second hand car feels like a great prize, (I’d rather have the money, which is an option!). Some of the prizes seem a bit random but I guess you are responding to demand! More golf ones suit me!
great prizes and so easy to enter .
Simple to use and desirable prize
Unlike some competitions I have seen that roll over if they have not sold enough tickets, these ones go ahead anyway which gives much better odds. Fingers crossed!
Hi Stewart, thanks for taking the time to jump and leave a review and highlighting one of the important aspects of our business. Right from the get go, we have never extended or never rolled-over any of our draws regardless of how many tickets we sell. By doing this, we have always presented fixed odds that can only get better when an item does not sell out. We wish you all the best of luck ion any competitions you enter.
Good website easy to navigate. Hopefully one day I win something lol
Good site, well laid out, good vids of draws but I'd like to be told the draw took place and not (just to be sure) have to watch a 10min video to find out. Works well for people who watch live draws but I enter and check back later so an email would be good
Hi There and a massive thanks for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate all the feedback. We do send out a confirmation email to all subscribers of who the winners are and the winning numbers. If you are subscribed, might be worth just checking the your junk mail to see if its there or if you are not subscribed yet, simply tick the box next time you log in and that should ensure you get the emails. If you use Facebook, we also publish the winners there in a post and are looking at adding this post. Thanks again for leaving the review and hope to see you on one of our live draws.
All good
Great little idea, I have a go every once in a while on a prize I’m interested in. Great 👍🏼
Easy UI.. great prizes
The ease of joining the raffle is excellent... just had no luck after a lot of attempts 😪
First time - skeptical yet hopeful.:)
I haven't won one yet but the prizes are excellent. So Ill keep trying
I'll happily give them 5 stars if I win!! It's an easy process and I've been impressed with their communication
Affordable
Good value
No complaints
Purchased my tickets last night everything looks and feels above board so fingers crossed for the draw
Great only improvement is should offer PayPal payment
Hi thanks for your feedback. We have explored trying to add Paypal to our site, it is Paypal that don't allow competitions site to use them. Sorry about this!
Decent enough easy purchase, seems to be a good company
Opulent Competitions is rated 4.86 based on 288 reviews