Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Excellent service - very exciting
Amazing service !
Good website easy to navigate. Hopefully one day I win something lol
Great service and fantastic odds. Unfortunately I haven’t won yet but I know somebody who has won three times. Good prizes and low prices.
Fantastic prizes with a great chance to win. Well worth a go
Great genuine competition website offering fab prizes. Have already won a huge cash prize which was added to my account within one hour. Worth a go definitely 😊
Professionally run high quality competitions for everyone.
Very good comps and the live draws are excellent so I can honestly say to people have a go it could be going on the winners wall
Great site, with plenty of great competitions! I got my coffee machine very quickly after winning!
Opulent Competitions 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great competitions. Fantastic prizes!
Good site, well laid out, good vids of draws but I'd like to be told the draw took place and not (just to be sure) have to watch a 10min video to find out. Works well for people who watch live draws but I enter and check back later so an email would be good
Hi There and a massive thanks for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate all the feedback. We do send out a confirmation email to all subscribers of who the winners are and the winning numbers. If you are subscribed, might be worth just checking the your junk mail to see if its there or if you are not subscribed yet, simply tick the box next time you log in and that should ensure you get the emails. If you use Facebook, we also publish the winners there in a post and are looking at adding this post. Thanks again for leaving the review and hope to see you on one of our live draws.
Great prizes and an excellently informed winners draw
Good fun
Great prizes with terrific odds
Great idea with some decent prizes. It would be good to have an alternative method of seeing the final draw as I am not on Facebook.
Hi Ray, thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review. We have several users ask the same question regarding how we could stream our videos outside of Facebook as well. We are certainly working on it and will be sure to let you know if we can get something sorted. Many thanks for your continued support and best of luck in any future comps you enter.
Found out about the competition by family members who had won. Thought I’d give it a go. Haven’t won yet but enjoy the live draw.
Always have good prizes up for grabs
Great competitions and prizes!
Great prizes.always on time most weeks ticket sales arent high.bit they still.go ahead.wish.opluent success for 2021
Your Dream makers