Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy

"Thank you for the revolutionary surgery- I can now see without glasses."
"Very helpful, would definately recommend."
"Their service was great.. Great consultation and gave me the right advice.. Thankyou...Optyco.. I would highly recommend yourselfs .. Mrs Ali"
"I was extremely happy with the thoroughness of the optician and the staff. There was a wide range of frames to choose from, but i had expert help to find the perfect ones. This is my second pair i have purchased from Optyco and i wouldnt dream of going to a anywhere else. Thank you"
"Very professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very professional service. Would definately recommend"
"I had my eyes tested by Azeem awan who checked my eyes in detail. I was very impressed with the wide range of frames you can choose from. Excellent service and price. It's defiantly a five star"
"Absolutely brilliant service and amazing value for money."
"The optometrist put me at ease straight away. They explained the procedure very clearly and I had no worries. Would recommend this practice to anyone! My whole family has had laser surgery done here since and I will continue to recommend."
"This has to be the best eye doctor in Leicester. He was extremely knowledgeable about optometry and took the time to explain; in detail, about any issues that I may have with my eyes. He and his staff exhibited excellent customer service and after my refreshing experience I have recommended Optyco to all my friends and family. 10 gold stars."
"Very good service and care. Definitely highly recommended."
"Very skilled and knowledgeable,treated me with respect and promptly,recommended."
"Brilliant service fantastic results and thank god I can take my glasses off for good."
"Very professional staff, made my young child feel very comfortable on his first ever appointment which meant the world to my wife and I, excellent service, cannot recommend enough!"
"This has got to be the best service i have ever received managed to speak to great people every step of the way and way guided to the best treatment for my eyes! really pleased and would recommend Optyco to everyone!"
"Optyco was recommended to me by a friend, the Service we had was simply amazing!, they talked us through every step and made sure all questions was answered they took great care with every aspect i can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend"
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 76 reviews