Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I must admit it is the scariest thing I have ever put myself through, after all it is your eyes you are messing with but I look back now and can't see why I was so afraid. The procedure was fast, easy and pain free. A little uncomfortable afterwards but well worth it.

Thanks
Best money I have spent. I had the surgery Easter Sunday Each day my eye sight is getting better. Was very weary at first but in all honesty the consultation took longer than the actual surgery. I spoke to 3 other of the major high street opticians before deciding to go with Optyco, The reason, The team at Optyco never tried the hard sell. Would certainly recommend Optyco to anyone thinking of eye laser.
Rob Gilgannon. Corby Northants.
Had My surgery on Sunday. Fantastic service, Would recommend Optyco for anyone thinking about laser surgery.
Very pleased with my laser eye surgery.
Very good service with pre operation & after care.
Very highly recommend.
I couldn't fault the quality of service provided by Optyco. From the initial consultation, pre surgery, surgery to after care appointments the level of support and professionalism was outstanding.
I would not hesitate to recommend Optyco.
Optyco were referred to me by a friend. I had my laser eye surgery almost two years ago and am very glad with the results aswell as the excellent service they delivered. Optyco were excellent throughout the whole procedure from the initial consultation through to the after care. I would without hesitation refer Optyco to anyone considering laser eye surgery.
The service at optyco is execptional, they understand your needs and tailor their service to meet your expectations. They are informative and have the natural ability to put you at ease.
Excellent staff really helpful and could contact them anytime if worried perfect vision now really happy.
I could not recommend enough! Fantastic care, fantastic results and most of all no more glasses!!

Worth saving up for :)
Can not fault!!
Great service, i had an eye test which went really well except that I needed glasses, I picked a Hugo Boss frame and I was helped with the fitting and aftercare service for my questions. Then I looked further into Laser Treatment and they were happy to answer my questions and concerns in my Laser Consultation and I am now booked in for Laser treatment this June. The customer service I found is reliable and responsive, I would recommend Optyco without a doubt.
Absolutely brilliant care from start to finish. I went to Optyco after they were recommended by my trusted optician. They were very thorough, sensitive and professional. I would recommend them to anyone else considering laser surgery.
I came to optyco very unsure about laser eye surgery and what exactly it involved. After having my initial consultation I suddenly felt like laser eye surgery would be perfect for me. My consultant was fantastic, truthful and thorough when explaining the procedure. He ensured that I opted for the highest quality procedure. From start to finish the whole process was very quick and simple. Since having my surgery my life seems a whole lot better and more enjoyable. All thanks to an excellent team! And great service.
Very professional caring service recieved, was also very good with my 5 year old daughter who can become very shy and difficult to work with around people she doesnt know.
Very good personalised care. Very professional and assuring.
I was very nervous about having laser eye surgery but I needn't have worried. The staff and clinicians were all amazing and the aftercare second to none. I'd highly recommend Optyco and in fact one of my friends has already returned on the back of my recommendation and is equally as happy!
Excellent from initial consultation through to continued aftercare. Highly recommended.
Better care and attention would be hard to find. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional but show great interest in any input you may have and allay any doubts or fears.
I have no hesitation in recommending Optyco to anyone considering laser eye surgery. 5 star service all round.
From my very first appointment with Azeem (very caring and thoughtful) the team have been absolutely wonderful - informative, thorough and caring. I had laser surgery previously 20 years ago and this time the experience is much better as both eyes were lasered at the same time + aftercare - am very happy with the results -recommending Optyco to my family and friends - many thanks to you all.
Best optician with super service!
Very professional service.
I felt very comfortable with advice
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 81 reviews