Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
Very pleased with my laser eye surgery. Very good service with pre operation & after care. Very highly recommend.
I couldn't fault the quality of service provided by Optyco. From the initial consultation, pre surgery, surgery to after care appointments the level of support and professionalism was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Optyco.
Optyco were referred to me by a friend. I had my laser eye surgery almost two years ago and am very glad with the results aswell as the excellent service they delivered. Optyco were excellent throughout the whole procedure from the initial consultation through to the after care. I would without hesitation refer Optyco to anyone considering laser eye surgery.
The service at optyco is execptional, they understand your needs and tailor their service to meet your expectations. They are informative and have the natural ability to put you at ease.
Excellent staff really helpful and could contact them anytime if worried perfect vision now really happy.
I could not recommend enough! Fantastic care, fantastic results and most of all no more glasses!! Worth saving up for :) Can not fault!!
Great service, i had an eye test which went really well except that I needed glasses, I picked a Hugo Boss frame and I was helped with the fitting and aftercare service for my questions. Then I looked further into Laser Treatment and they were happy to answer my questions and concerns in my Laser Consultation and I am now booked in for Laser treatment this June. The customer service I found is reliable and responsive, I would recommend Optyco without a doubt.
Absolutely brilliant care from start to finish. I went to Optyco after they were recommended by my trusted optician. They were very thorough, sensitive and professional. I would recommend them to anyone else considering laser surgery.
I came to optyco very unsure about laser eye surgery and what exactly it involved. After having my initial consultation I suddenly felt like laser eye surgery would be perfect for me. My consultant was fantastic, truthful and thorough when explaining the procedure. He ensured that I opted for the highest quality procedure. From start to finish the whole process was very quick and simple. Since having my surgery my life seems a whole lot better and more enjoyable. All thanks to an excellent team! And great service.
Very professional caring service recieved, was also very good with my 5 year old daughter who can become very shy and difficult to work with around people she doesnt know.
Very good personalised care. Very professional and assuring.
I was very nervous about having laser eye surgery but I needn't have worried. The staff and clinicians were all amazing and the aftercare second to none. I'd highly recommend Optyco and in fact one of my friends has already returned on the back of my recommendation and is equally as happy!
Excellent from initial consultation through to continued aftercare. Highly recommended.
Better care and attention would be hard to find. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional but show great interest in any input you may have and allay any doubts or fears. I have no hesitation in recommending Optyco to anyone considering laser eye surgery. 5 star service all round.
From my very first appointment with Azeem (very caring and thoughtful) the team have been absolutely wonderful - informative, thorough and caring. I had laser surgery previously 20 years ago and this time the experience is much better as both eyes were lasered at the same time + aftercare - am very happy with the results -recommending Optyco to my family and friends - many thanks to you all.
Best optician with super service!
Very professional service. I felt very comfortable with advice
Exceptional care and honest advice. From my initial consultation through to my treatment, I experienced a high quality service in a very professional environment. I would definitely recommend Optyco to family and friends.
Both Raheem and Azeem are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional in their manner. They looked after both my mum and brother - both of whom can by fussy at times - and helped them to find a great pair of specs each. Their designer frame collection is great. We will definately be returning and I would recommend them to any family or friends.
A great service. Personal and professional, ensured that we got what was best for us no matter how many questions we asked. Top job Optyco! Thanks
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews