optimisation.io Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend optimisation.io

About optimisation.io: WordPress Speedup and optimisation service, helping you get the most out of your WordPress website. We also help optimise client flow across your site to increase conversions and reduce bounce rates

Proudly made in Belfast, Northern Ireland

How would you rate optimisation.io?

Stuart

Turnaround time

We have used optimisation.io on several Wordpress websites now. The knowledge and skills of their chaps are second to none; and have saved us a lot of time and effort by outsourcing to you guys.
Thanks, we'll be back!!
Piotr
Unverified Reviewer

Turnaround time

It makes my WP websites work even faster! On cheep shared hosting :)

All best and keep working I'll keep recommending esp with elementor site builder
Michael

Turnaround time

Amazing, our website went from nearly 30 seconds, down to just over 2, best $90 i ever spent.

Michael
Divine Magazine

Turnaround time

Jody did an amazing job with optimizing of our Wordpress blog and I can't express how satisfied I am with his work. Site loads so much faster now and we appreciate your expert advice. Really good communication through the whole process and I would highly recommend your services.
Optimisation

Turnaround time

Jody did an amazing job with optimizing our Wordpress blog and I can't express enough how satisfied I am with the work he did. Our site loads so much quicker now and we appreciate your expert advise. Really good communication through the whole process. We would highly recommend your services.
Saeed

Turnaround time

Really good communication through the whol eprocess, our website moved from 11 seconds to under 3. Happy to recommend Jody and the team at Optimisation.io
Jeanine

Turnaround time

Thank you so much Jody! My client is super happy. Site loads much quicker and we appreciate your expert advise and effort to go the extra mile! Would highly recommend your services and thank you for again for you time on such short notice!
Verdi

Turnaround time

When building websites, you always seem to have a shortage of time. Anything that helps in that regard can quickly become a great asset. This is where the plugin "JPG, PNG Compression and Optimization" comes in.

Before, I would put EVERY image on our websites through on online compression service. And for every article or product created by our content managers, I would often have to redo the images.

Using this plugin A LOT of time is saved. Not only for me and our content managers, but -more importantly- the visitor. Our sites load faster, noticeable by humans. Not just speed checking bots.

So yes, I full-heartedly recommend this to anyone with a WP site.
Graham
Verified Buyer

I worked with Jody on the optimisation of my WooCommerce store and can't express how happy I have been with the work. The whole experience has been fantastic on two levels.

The first is that Jody personally made the whole process simple, clearly looking at desired outcomes and communicating the appropriate steps to achieve the objectives in a way that a non-techie could easily understand.

The second is simply the results achieved.

Jody took my site from a load site of around 5 seconds to 1.5-2 seconds based on browser etc. By any measure this is a fantastic result based on optimisation of my existing site and no changes to hosting and I am ecstatic with the result.

I am sure this work will help with customer satisfaction and conversion rates moving forward.

Keep up the great work!
Martin Edwards
Verified Reviewer

One of the best decisions we made for our website. After struggling with a high bounce rate and a lot ofvreseatch later, everything pointed to our slow site as being the reason. After discussing with Jody we created a workable plan to reduce load without breaking the bank. We also changed hosting as that was one of our biggest culprits. Bounce down to 30% from 70 and conversion ip by 300%. All in all, very happy with the results
Alvaro Martinez
Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to bring my site's speed down for weeks. I changed to a hosting company that would help me do so, but they failed miserably. With that hosting company my website was even slower than before. I have an ecommerce site with 300 products, and the page load speed was around 22 to 32 seconds. I was loosing sales left and right. With a quick talk with one of their guys, they were able to find what was going on and lower my site speed to under 4 seconds, and it only took them around an hour or two to do so. I have so many more orders now that they have helped me lower my speed. Customers are happier, I am happier ( since I dont have to wait for my admin page to load ecc).

I recommend this guys to anyone who asks me about website speed.

I can't thank you enough for what you guys have done for my business and reputation
Basilis Kanonidis
Verified Reviewer

I have used optomisation at http:/creativeg.gr and to all of our client sites.
The results are amazing, it helped us grew our service a lot and provide results that matters.
I am thankful for those guys work more than you can imagine!
Mark
Verified Reviewer

Not being very computer literate I spent several weeks trying to get my website (https://www.cygnus3.com) to load faster. It seemed that no matter what it did it did not make any difference. I then came to optimisation.io. Within no time at all they had not only done their magic but spent time explaining what they had done so even I could understand. Now my site usually loads in under a second, my bounce rate is going down and I am more than happy. I would recommend this optimisation service to anyone.
Thank you for the awesome review, its always interesting getting a site that is already performing well to go that little bit faster :-)
Diana Nesbitt
Verified Reviewer

Dropped our website load time from around 6 seconds to under 2. Highly recommended. https://shinepics.co.uk - the advice was priceless as well to help with not just speed optimisation, but the full client journey
optimisation.io is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews