OptaNet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OptaNet

02034753611

nicholas@optanet.com

95 Queens RoadBrighton

How would you rate OptaNet ?

"Very Good Service Good Commuincation and excellent wifi throughout hotel Thanks"
"I am very happy with the service provided. Professional approach, amazingly quick replays and technical support - overall, it was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend these guys to anyone, they have made it a huge issue - simple."
"Having worked for over 20 years in the I.T. Industry, I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to deal with OptaNet. They have been professional throughout and as a result, I have already recommended them to several other businesses."
"Optanet have just installed fibre optic broadband for us and we found the whole process to be completely hassle free from start to finish. Our customers are now enjoying superfast wifi!!"
"The Optanet guys went above and beyond the call of duty in helping us get our internet connection. Highly recommended!"
"We spoke to OptaNet about the government’s Connection Voucher Scheme. We now have an incredible connection and would like to thank them for their knowledge and assistance throughout this process."
"OptaNet upgrade my business and I found their sales and support teams to be exceptional. We were told of all possible options available to us and they went the extra mile to make sure that we got connected quickly and painlessly. We are now able to work more efficiently and are able to grow the business."
"We have found the service levels at OptaNet to be second to none. They took the time to understand my business now, and where I would like it to be in the future."
OptaNet is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews