Oponeo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oponeo

Tell us how Oponeo made you happy
SHOP ELSEWHERE What you don't no is they charge you 80 pound to return by them only. They then don't refund you don't answer messages o and very rude customer services steer clear cowboy company. Had to get PayPal involved taken over 2 weeks to get refund and they still charged me 80 pounds return charge. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE DO NOT SHOP HERE
Please avoid this company. I had confirmation and dispatch date. 4 days later received cancellation. No customer services or value s for customer trading standards. I don't know how can get away with it.
Please avoid No comments to customer services or trading standards. I really have no idea how can get away with it. Confirmed dispatched my order 4 day later cancellation. Called them hearing them laughing in background.
First class prices and prompt delivery.
I first ordered tyres in December for my wifes jeep I receiuved 1 tyre in 3 to 4 days after ordering and the other tyres 3 weeks later. I put this down to the Christmas period, I have just ordered 2 x 205,60,16 Hankook aventus, the web site took the order and the payment from paypal for the tyres and 3 and a half hours later I get a call to say the tyres are out of stock and that they have other tyres they can send instead but the wanted another 15 euro per tyre. I have to say that this company seem like gangsters. my advice buy tyres somewhere with a goo reputation, the agent I spoke with was absolutely terrible to deal with, I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager and was told they will be back in February after waiting for 5 minutes for him to come back to me. save yourself the hassle buy else where. if I could give a lower star I would terrible customer service.
Avoid at any cost. I ordered and paid for two Tyres (Pirelli PZero 275/35 R20 102 Y RUN ON FLAT XL-order number 72139681) but after a week, just received one tyre. Tried to call them but I was put on hold for one hour and 30 minutes without any response. I emailed them but nobody replies. I still waiting for my other tyre and a proper explanation
Sent wrong size, want 30£ to collect two tyres!
take your money straight away - god knows when youre tyres are going to turn up. ignored or fobbed off by email. hundreds of pounds out of pocket and tyres dangerously worn. Thanks a bunch oponeo you bunch of cowboys
Horrible experience ordered tires from them with delivery to the fitter they recommended. After 10 days they sent an email telling me that the fitter is no more in the business (!) and if I wanted to have a refund or the tire sent to another fitter, I decided for a refund. That was the 4th of October, now is the 17th and no feedback from them and no refund. Probably I will have to engage my solicitor.
Don't buy from oponeo. They lie to you and then keep your money. Bought 4 tyres from oponeo, received 3, told a load of lies about where it is and what's happening with it then don't refund you the money your owed.
The four whitewall tyres I bought under a year ago have yellowed and cracked. I have had the car garages and have done under 200 miles. Utter rubbish. Oponeo’s response were that they were “cheap Chinese imports”!!!!! I will never use these people again.
Horrible customer service. Ordered set of tyres, and they randomly sent 1 completely different tyre. Getting them to exchange it for the other matching tyre was insanely frustrating. They simply do not respond to email. Took well over a week to sort it, after many phone calls. I had to purchase correct tyre from another vendor in the meantime, as they would not send another tyre until they had collected the wrong tyre and returned to their warehouse. They could not care less.
One star is generous. Just like the other reviewers, they falsely advertise stating it's 3-4 working days but in fact they snuck in an upto 30day delivery in their terms and conditions. It's been two weeks already with no idea where the tyres are. They have refused to refund me and I have to wait 30days. They keep saying they will contact next day and they don't so I've had to chase it several times already which is always a waste of time. The courier never seem to get back to them so I'm left in limbo. PLEASE DO NOT order from here. They will take your money and treat you like s***
I have bought tyres from them for 6 years. Today I received my last order from them! Tyres are 3 years old! Georgi Marinov
worst customer service ever. tyres are old and when you want to send them back they want 9 euros for each tyre.
Superb price, delivered on time with tracking, couldn't ask for more and will definitely use again.
AVOID - if all goes well then the price is attractive, but tyres are overdue with no indication of when they are going to arrive. They have not responded to 2 emails. On the 64th attempt (I kid you not) I got through on the phone to be put on hold, just gave up after a 20 minute wait. Completely useless, like to give the impression they are UK based with a big call centre, suspect neither are true. Will never use again.
1 Star is way above the service this company deliver, or not deliver if you have ordered tyres, horrific customer service. If you use this company be prepared to be let down and have a battle to get the goods you have paid for or your money back.
If you are thinking of buying from thembecause they are cheap DON'T! Their search for tyres by reg number is confusing and indicated incorrect size! I ordered the wrong size and they do not want to admit this could have been their fault. They send you a confirmation of order even though the money has not been transferred so you are waiting without knowing you have not actually paid. To return tyres (after they deducted £15 for EACH tyre) took several attempts to book the collection. Waiting all day for DPD- they did not give me the tracking number or tel. number until I called them 4 times. CUSTOMER SERVICE is inefficient, you just wnt o cry banging your head against the wall. 4 days after collection still no refund. Bad, bad, bad.
Witam!!! Uważajcie na tą firmę!! Kupiłem  opony Nokian które użytkowałem ponad rok czasu. Po tym okresie czasu opony kompletnie nie nadają  sie do niczego!!!!bieżnik odstaje od zmocnienia opony. Cóż pora na reklamacje i zaczynają się schody ze strony oponeo . Zgłosiłem reklamacje  15 listopada 2018 roku od tamtej pory pisze e-mail , dzwonię i nic . Nikt po opony nie przyjeżdża Za każdym razem mają jakąś chorą wymówkę. Pracownicy tej firmy są niesympatyczni ,niezorganizowani, bezczelnie kłamią ( mòwią że w 100% następnego dnia  przyjedzie kurier , a tymczasem kompletna cisza!!!!!) Walcze z nimi ponad 2 miesiące. Osoby odbierające telefony z tej pożal się Boże "firmy" nie potrafią nic zrobić poza mydleniem oczu.  Nie pozostaje nic innego jak podjąć kroki prawne a żeby przestali oszukiwać ludzi!!!
Oponeo is rated 2.03 based on 34 reviews