Oponeo.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Oponeo.co.uk

How would you rate Oponeo.co.uk ?

"The tyre I ordered did not arrive at its destination. The recipient checked the entire industrial estate and no one had received the item. The seller did not respond to e mails in a timely fashion, did not offer to replace the order - despite being legally obliged to do so and procrastinated. On calling the claims department they seemed unaware of my correspondence and their response was that they would send some forms over and take it up with the courier company. I am still minus £90 and without a tyre. AVOID!!!"
"Very satisfied.Higly recommended. Thank you oponeo"
"Good value Nankang tyres which appear to be comparable to "known make""
"Delivery on time"
"Best prices out there"
"Got two tyres for my E63 AMG at the best price I could find anywhere. Tyres were delivered in a few days with the free delivery option using a tracked courier. I opted to have them delivered to my house and take them to the local garage, and even with £15 per wheel fitting I saved £50 over Black Circles fitted price for the same tyre."
Oponeo.co.uk is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews