Oponeo.co.uk Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Oponeo.co.uk
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Oponeo.co.uk made you happy

"The tyres I purchased were an excellent price. Openeo kept me informed of the delivery process. I would highly recommend Openeo and will definitely use their services again."
Are you Oponeo.co.uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Oponeo.co.uk receives. Reply Free
"This company use some strange trading practice. I bought tyres from them and my order was cancelled twice in a week. They blaime IT error on price regardless of confirmation od dispatch I have recieved. Communication its next to nothing and they emails reply its like write by a robot !"
"Rubbish service, avoid this company don't get your self in trouble. I bought 2 tyres for £349 from them on 30 July and they send me completely wrong size. I was chasing them for a month to refund my money or to send me correct tyres but no chance. I'm trying to get my money back with my bank placing a dispute but not sure if they can do something about this. Anyway I bought the correct tyres from different place and stock with this ones, don't know what to do with them and how to get my money back."
"The web site said delivery in 3 to 4 days so I ordered 2 tyres. Ordered on 27th August after chasing emails they arrived 11th September, not 2 tyres but 4. The next day I received an email from Oponeo had they sent 4 tyres, I said yes and agreed a collection date 4 days after that date they are still in my hallway with no clue as to when they are going to be collected. I don't know what has happened at Oponeo, I have been buying tyres from them for years and never had a problem, but now!"
"Good quality tyres,fast delivery. Thank you"
"The tyre I ordered did not arrive at its destination. The recipient checked the entire industrial estate and no one had received the item. The seller did not respond to e mails in a timely fashion, did not offer to replace the order - despite being legally obliged to do so and procrastinated. On calling the claims department they seemed unaware of my correspondence and their response was that they would send some forms over and take it up with the courier company. I am still minus £90 and without a tyre. AVOID!!!"
"Very satisfied.Higly recommended. Thank you oponeo"
"Good value Nankang tyres which appear to be comparable to "known make""
"Delivery on time"
"Best prices out there"
"Got two tyres for my E63 AMG at the best price I could find anywhere. Tyres were delivered in a few days with the free delivery option using a tracked courier. I opted to have them delivered to my house and take them to the local garage, and even with £15 per wheel fitting I saved £50 over Black Circles fitted price for the same tyre."
Oponeo.co.uk is rated 3.45 based on 11 reviews