Oponeo.co.uk Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Oponeo.co.uk

How would you rate Oponeo.co.uk ?

"The web site said delivery in 3 to 4 days so I ordered 2 tyres. Ordered on 27th August after chasing emails they arrived 11th September, not 2 tyres but 4. The next day I received an email from Oponeo had they sent 4 tyres, I said yes and agreed a collection date 4 days after that date they are still in my hallway with no clue as to when they are going to be collected. I don't know what has happened at Oponeo, I have been buying tyres from them for years and never had a problem, but now!"
"The tyre I ordered did not arrive at its destination. The recipient checked the entire industrial estate and no one had received the item. The seller did not respond to e mails in a timely fashion, did not offer to replace the order - despite being legally obliged to do so and procrastinated. On calling the claims department they seemed unaware of my correspondence and their response was that they would send some forms over and take it up with the courier company. I am still minus £90 and without a tyre. AVOID!!!"
"Very satisfied.Higly recommended. Thank you oponeo"
"Good value Nankang tyres which appear to be comparable to "known make""
"Delivery on time"
"Best prices out there"
"Got two tyres for my E63 AMG at the best price I could find anywhere. Tyres were delivered in a few days with the free delivery option using a tracked courier. I opted to have them delivered to my house and take them to the local garage, and even with £15 per wheel fitting I saved £50 over Black Circles fitted price for the same tyre."
Oponeo.co.uk is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews