On the Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend On the Beach

Tell us how On the Beach made you happy
I telephoned to book a holiday for 30 people, Alex who i spoke to was very helpful and informative of all of the options i had with making a booking of this size, although i couldn't book our trip at the time her advice was appreciated.
Aga
I've used this website for booking almost all my holidays and always everything was excellent. Never had any problem with hotel or transfer. However one star less because if wanted to contact customer service before holiday there is only helpline and waiting time is really long. As this is online company there should be option for online chat or/and clear information about customer service email address.
got a great holiday at a great price.
I have used on the beach many times previously, but we weren’t happy with the holiday we have just returned from......I have written to them with no response at all, nor a retuned phone call as promised while we were abroad. Very poor customer service
Sold me a holiday, to Al Moggar Hotel Agadir, services, facilities are very poor, dirty and no WiFi.
Very easy to navigate and use website. Very good and affordable deposit scheme. Great online account with a break down of each aspect of the holiday and easy to make and request changes if needed as well as easy to make payments.
On the Beach is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews