Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Good value, solid oak printer cabinet that fits our HP laserjet perfectly
Hey I am sure I could give a glowing review of the furniture but alas it has not as yet arrived...a truck did turn up last week but nope...my delivery was not on board... got a text a few days ago to say it would be delivered today... fine but... I live out in the sticks, texts are erratic at the best of times so I was unable to respond within the short time interval available.... indeed I did not receive or possibly see..... that text until after the response time had passed.. no idea why e mail is not used too but apparently not .....l presumably my furniture will eventually get here but so far that is all I can report...
good customer service and delivery, great quality product
Love my new perkins footstool. Absolutely gorgeous!
Great customer service. Love my purchase. Delivery was super fast. Would highly recommend. Very good quality furniture
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Very pleased with product. However parcel left at doorstep, (as requested), but no notice given it was there, ie. rung the door bell or knock on door. Hence it was outside for several hours.
Quality of furniture is perfect. Looks beautiful and fits perfect. Will buy more furniture 👍
Totally hassle free order and delivery process. Really good value, quality product. Would definitely order from this company again!
It was okay, a bit cheap looking with cheap catches. Looked so much better on line. Would I buy them again? No.
Delay in receiving item due to demand but great communication regarding this and well worth the wait, great item, thank you
Quality product, good delivery time. No problems. Would use again & recommend.
fantastic quality, arrived very well packaged, am really pleased
Lovely furniture and will be buying again, prices are competitive and ordering and delivery was easy.
We love our oak corner unit, its smartened up a shabby corner in the kitchen. It’s beautifully made although one drawer doesn’t shut properly, it’s slightly skewed. And a small disappointment, the top surface has two small gouges. It arrived very well packed so must have happened in store.
Very quick delivery, excellent quality piece of furniture. Will definitely order from this company again.
Lovely furniture, courteous delivery service. All good. Happy customers.
Good delivery time considering although they left it to courier to contact me, who didn't know what they were delivering or who it was from. Well packaged.
Beautiful piece of furniture delivered and very helpful customer services!
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Beautifully crafted. Great value for money.
Beautiful well made furniture