Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Great service and i love my new couch. Order was delayed (understandably due to covid and brexit) however any e-mail i sent was answered in 10 mins.
Really good company to deal with. Furniture quality superb. One drawer had a mark on it and Only Oak replied to our email same day and have sorted it for us. Great experience. Will be ordering more from them.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Excellent service and very helpful staff Only one small problem, we had trouble assembling the chrome legs and bar on coffee table and your staff were unable to help with this matter. In the end we have had to leave it unbolted as the holes don’t line up.
A quality piece of furniture, well wrapped, quick delivery - great service!
Good furniture at reasonable prices and speedy delivery.
Great delivery, fantastic product and good customer service team as well. Spoke to them on chat and they were extremely helpful during my purchase!
I ordered and paid for a bed that was out of stock. I only discovered it was out of stock after some chasing, nobody contacted me to tell me. I asked for a refund and was told a couple of times it was being processed when it wasn’t. However, after following up the matter again, I was eventually refunded. Not an ideal experience but I was grateful that this was resolved in the end, and on a non working day which was appreciated.
Really pleased with this purchase. Looks great and really well made. Thank you.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Very pleased with the furniture. Good quality and a good price. Delivery did arrive at 6.10am without prior notice which was a rude awakening.
Delighted with the T.V cabinet. Excellent service, prompt delivery. I would highly recommend
Furniture quality is great, however customer service is somewhat lacking, also the delivery partner is not reliable and they’re is no contact available for them directly. This service needs to improve
Hi Adam, I am pleased you love the furniture. Please accept our apologies that our customer service was not up to our normally high standards this time. I will feed this back and we endeavour to learn from our mistakes. Many thanks
Good communication and delivery in lockdown 3
Highly recommend. Product was perfect. Customer service brilliant. Will use company again !!
Lovely, solid coffee table and TV cabinet.
Unfortunately the piece of furniture was damaged; however customer services - Gemma were excellent, acted promptly and efficiently and refund was sorted immediately following collection of the damaged item, hence the 5 stars.
The corner unit we purchased fits snugly and is very attractive, Delivery first class, and driver very helpful. Although delivery date was changed a few times it was over the christmas period and Covid didnt help, but overall we are delighted with this beautiful furniture.
Although the product was good quality the service was terrible. Deliverey moved back 3 times and had to constantly calling for updates finally delivered 6 weeks after original delivery date
Hi, Anthony thanks for your feedback it's very much appreciated. We have been facing some difficulties with delays on some of our ranges as of late due to factors out of our control however we will, of course, take on this feedback and should we face an issue like this in the future try and face this more proactively. I am glad you like the furniture and hope it stores your literature for years to come.
We purchased a small sideboard with a display cabinet top and a separate small side board. The quality is excellent. The service was also excellent and delivery was quicker than expected. I would highly recommend ‘Only Oak Furniture’
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 22nd January 2021 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Great choice of furniture, including things not found elsewhere. So pleased with the sideboard we bought.
Beautiful piece of furniture. We ordered a small "z" console table which looks fabulous in our freshly decorated hall.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 325 reviews