Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Good quality furniture and service
I ordered my table and it arrived sooner than so had expected which was a huge bonus. The product is sturdy and very stylish. Looks perfect in my kitchen. Would highly recommend the company. Totally fuss free transaction.
Good customer service and although delivery was a bit longer than expected, it was well worth the wait - we absolutely love our oak dining table, excellent quality and easy to put together. Many thanks.
A Z Solid Oak Furniture Hifi Unit, and a Harwell Oak Office Desk delivered and I must say both items very solid and well made especially the Hi-Fi unit which is built like a tank and should outlast me!. All in all I am very pleased with both units also well packaged. Called customer service to enquire about the progress of the order and the young lady was very helpful so thank you for that.
My console table came damaged and I'm still waiting to hear back as to when it will be replaced.
Really pleased with the cabinet solid and we'll finished arrived on time would recommend this company
Arrived quickly. Easy to assemble. Very pleased with purchase.
The item is beautiful. Lovely lines and perfect in our lounge. Pacjaging was good and the item arrived undamaged.
Product looks stylish and enhances the space. Delivery was surprisingly fast. Unfortunately arrived slightly damaged (hence 4 stars not 5). Feedback sent was promptly dealt with. Would use this website again and recommend to others.
Came up to my expectations and more.Would order again.
Fast delivery
So pleased, looks lovely, well made
We are delighted with our sideboard which exceeded our expectations. Pleasure doing business with your company. Thank you again.
Excellent communication from this company.
My item was on back order and every e mail I sent was answered very quickly.
Would definitely use this company again and recommend them.
Brilliant item as described, quick delivery, the drivers brought in with care, the item is exactly as described and even looks better in real life and you can smell the solid Oak wood.
Assembly is very straightforward and when completed looks fabulous
I am very pleased with my coffee table purchased from you recently.
It is somewhat heavier than expected but very strong and will no doubt last forever !!
Great products delivered on time and great customer service, thank you Only Oak will buy again from you.
We have been looking for some time for a range of oak furniture for our lounge. We didn’t want any veneer and we wanted draws to be dove tailed. We were not disappointed and actually very impressed by the quality, as the range (Bordeaux) was very chunky and well made (dove tailed front and back). I can’t say enough great things about this company as we’ve been dissatisfied with workmanship in the past and this is like joiner made. Delivered in advance and very well packaged. Would recommend to anyone and I’m certainly buying more items. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th November 2020 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th November 2020 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th November 2020 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th November 2020 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Very fast service. very please with the speed and efficiency of the company.
Very good customer services, they rang to inform us that the delivery might be delayed and to ask if we would still like to place the order. In the end the unit actually arrived early and they rang us a few days before to agree a delivery date. Bought a small cupboard, looks nice and seems very well made, very happy with it, would buy from them again.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 271 reviews