Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
We are really pleased with our Oak, Fold up table which now resides in the Kitchen. A model of simplicity and style. Well done Only Oak. Stephen Skov
Love this bookshelf, great quality and looks great
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Great communication and delivery.
Lovely, good value, high quality furniture from a really helpful company. Highly recommend them.
Wide choice of furniture to choose from online. Very happy with the sideboard selected which was at a discounted price, making a very good deal. And even free delivery. Thanks.
Several delays in delivery due to Covid and Brexit but we were kept informed throughout. First class customer service. We are really pleased with our furniture.
Tv stand lovely and very well made so nice we’ve ordered the coffee table. Excellent customer service
Love our new table and wicker chairs. Looks lovely
Absolutely love my concrete dining table excellent quality well worth the price!
Great service, great product, fast delivery. Will definitely use again. Very happy customer
The bookcase is beautiful and such good quality. Really impressed with the dimensions as I had difficulty finding a bookcase to fit into a corner. It was delivered on the date given and I was kept well informed about the time it was due to arrive. Excellent all round service!
My chosen product was out of stock when I ordered it but I was quickly contacted to advise the likely date of availability, which was several months hence. Due to the long wait, I was given the option of a refund if I preferred. I chose to wait and, in the event, the item arrived much more quickly than expected, which was all to the good. The cabinet was delivered by two very friendly and helpful gentlemen and was in immaculate condition when I unwrapped it. It has been manufactured to a high standard with good attention to detail. I have been very satisfied with the quality of the product, the value for money it represents and the level of customer service I received. I thoroughly recommend Only Oak Furniture.
Bought shoes cabinet, very good quality and fast delivery. Looks nicer than in a photo.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Absolutely love my furniture it looks amazing I would highly recommend any one to buy the quality is of very high standard . And I did not have to wait to long for it to be delivered thank you
Ordered a Hall Bench, but actually wanted as Hall Vegetable storage (as its coldest place!). Placed order, understood with Covid, it was likely to be delayed. However got a call almost immediately from them to advise of estimated date. I still assumed it would be later than said, but, it came as said. The delivery details were great and the actual delivery really well done. The actual furniture is fantastic value for money. Super pleased. Sizes as quoted. Colour as stated. All in all very happy with this company.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Excellent from start to finish! From the initial on-line chat (answered on a Sunday!!) through to support in selecting the right cabinet and then exceptional, quick delivery - Only Oak Furniture were excellent. If you're looking for oak furniture (and there's lots to choose from) - then I couldn't recommend this (I understand) family run firm too highly. Oh and the price was very competitive. Steve (Wirral)
Very nice solid piece of reveal wood furniture. Some slight saw marks on shelves inside the desks where edges have splintered, but you have to be looking to see them. A couple of the door hinge screws not fitted square. A stricter QC process may well address these issues, if I had paid the price some online suppliers were charging (nearly 30% higher) I might be upset, but for the price, the finish is acceptable and the external finish looks very good. I would certainly buy again if I needed one.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Great service delivery was very prompt. Ordered Hereford sideboard lovely quality looks more expensive five stars ⭐️
Grate looking well made
Excellent service and good quality product. Well done
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 325 reviews