Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Ordering was easy. I received an email informing me the goods were delayed by 2 months. I requested a refund which they offered discount to keep the sale, however the item was then delivered quicker than expected. . In all, I cannot complain and in really pleased with my order. Thank you 🙏
Please with the service and prompt delivery
Great service and very efficient delivery, excellent.
Very good value prompt delivery would use this firm again
Good selection of goods - poor delivery by courier who tossed parcel over the garden wall. Parcel was found the next day.
Very happy with the order and with the service provided by the Only Home support team. Will definitely order again.
I bought dog toys. These appear well made. My puppy is yet to arrive so they haven't been tested out yet. They look as good as the picture. Took a little while to be delivered but arrived in good condition.
Great service and a rapid response to emails
Fast delivery. The clock is lovely but has already stopped a couple of times. Keeping an eye on it as if it stops again will need to return it foe replacement.
Very nice mirror, well packaged and in good condition. Satisfied customer.
Waited a while for delivery , but ok from lately👍👍
Hi Alan, thanks for getting in touch. Apologies for the delay getting your item out to you, I am pleased to hear everything else has gone well with the purchase though.
Good value as we found the identical item elsewhere and it was £100 more expensive. Will be using you again.
Always lovely to hear how competitive we are Ian, thanks for getting in touch!
Dog jackets fitted perfectly
Thanks Linda, hope those dogs are super cosy in them!
Very impressed, great quality, pity it's not oiled or waxed. But really well made, looks great. First class.
Quick delivery and lowest price! Nice!
Excellent product. Super fast delivery. Very happy. Thank you.
Thanks Yvonne, great to hear and so pleased you are happy with your order.
Spoilt by poor delivery. Six days from order. More than 5 below not completed.
Hi Christopher, thanks for getting in touch. I can see that the order was due to be with you on the correct day, but the courier, due to a high workload, could only deliver this the following day. In the current climate their workload is very high but we have of course taken this feedback to them, in the hope that this does not happen again.
After reading a significant amount of bad reviews, I wasn’t hopeful that I’d get a refund for the chair I’d bought, AND not have to pay to return it. However, I did get a full refund, no quibbles at all. AND I got to keep the chair, which looks ok, but is extremely uncomfortable, had rusting leg threads, and studs that are not bronze, as was stated in the ad. I’m pleased, but would have preferred a genuinely nice chair
Hi Julia, thanks for getting in touch. I can assure you, the number of customers who end up unhappy with the service they receive from us is very small and I am pleased to hear that, although the item from the seller wasn't ideal, it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the team here. Apologies that the item isn't as we would have hoped, we have gone back to the seller with this feedback and hopefully they can improve this item in particular.
Took a while for my desk to arrive due to stock and covid, but when the product was available and ready for delivery they communicated with me to arrange a delivery slot and sent text message updates.
Hi Aamena, thanks for your patience, we stay on top of our sellers to make sure they are all working as fast as they can within the current restrictions, but we hope any delays haven't inconvenienced you too much.
Very pleased to find spare Danish design covers for my dog's duvet. They are good quality and fit perfectly. Customer services were very quick to respond and put matters right when I was sent the wrong order.
Thanks for getting in touch and we are so pleased to hear the team at OnlyHome.co.uk have been on hand and ready to resolve any issues you had. And, even more importantly, that you have items that are perfect for you too!
Only Home is rated 4.49 based on 821 reviews