Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Very happy with our bar stools . Delivery took longer than expected.
After a mix-up with my order not arriving one mail to you and it was all sorted, will order from you again.
Love the product, although delivery was delayed, but I wasn't in a rush to receive it so it wasn't really an inconvenience, and I was kept informed.
I'd not come across Only Home before, but had spend some time scanning the web for a suitable console table for our hall. Our flat isn't very big, so needed something relatively compact but that had character and charm. Only Home had several to choose from and the little half moon table we chose fits absolutely perfectly in our hall and arrived the next day (despite the estimated delivery of 3 working days!)
Thanks for this Clementine. We're always trying to hunt for those little gems that just work and it's so nice to read that you've found something perfect for you. I'm really pleased that the team were able to get your order to you so quickly. We do aim to be as quick as humanly possible and whilst sometimes we have delays in this case it looks like we met our own expectations :) If we can help with anything in the future for your home please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks Joseph x
Good office chair, easy to assemble.
The chairs are lovely, but need assistance with the bases on mine, so they need to go back, but only home are dealing with this and hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I ordered the first chair to check if colour matched my decor. Pleased. However when I ordered two more they arrived with the fixings at the tops of the legs loose and twisted. I had to remove a bolt and take it to buy a spanner and allen key to fit before I could continue. The Inventor chairs were good value for money and the colours matched my decor, so in the end I am happy.
I purchased an item and asked to be delivered two weeks later, which they did.
I Contacted O/H on morning of delivery, O/H apologised but said would be a further 2 days
Only Home is rated 4.50 based on 819 reviews