Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
Happy with the two products purchased- a board with a pheasant and another with a horse. Good quality. Prompt delivery and well packaged.
Price competitive and the delivery was very good. Will use this shop again
Excellent service
Very good
I bought dog toys. These appear well made. My puppy is yet to arrive so they haven't been tested out yet. They look as good as the picture. Took a little while to be delivered but arrived in good condition.
Very impressed with your customer service. Very prompt and very helpful.
The item is a gift so hasn't been opened fully but appears to be lovely! Very pleased. Quick delivery too.
Great experience buying from this company and will use again.
Exactly as the description. It is just what we wanted. Service and delivery were very efficient.
Their customer service is first class clear precise and very efficient. This makes me feel very comfortable buying from them again. Can I add my background is Customer Service and these people are the best
Good communication, item arrived sooner than expected and is better than the image on line. Very happy. Packaging was also first class.
Competitive pricing and prompt delivery .I had not heard of OnlyHome before but was very impressed when I had a small issue with one of the items I ordered .They responded promptly to my email and arranged a solution keeping me informed which to my mind is good customer service
Great service and a rapid response to emails
Love the desk but delivery was slow. I understand this was impacted by COVID though
Hi Kirsty, thanks for your review although I apologise about that extended time to ship the item. The courier network is under immense pressure at the moment and it has caused some delays but we will keep feeding back comments like this to our sellers so they are aware of the problems.
Quality products...better than they looked on the image.
Excellent company, despite my purchase arriving damaged they were excellent in responding and sorting the issue.. Very pleased
I have a complaint I have emailed because you cannot phone anyone and still no one has got back to me
H Julie, our support team have tried to contact you on multiple occasions about your order but have not had any response. The contact number provided does not connect and I am assuming you are also not receiving our emails. Our phone number as shown on the website is 020 3880 5645 and our email address is support@onlyhome.co.uk so please give us a call/email when you have some time so we can resolve the issues for you.
Ordered 2 armchairs, arrived far more quickly than anticipated, within a couple of days. Lovely chairs. Really pleased with service and product.
Fast delivery. The clock is lovely but has already stopped a couple of times. Keeping an eye on it as if it stops again will need to return it foe replacement.
1st time I have purchased from this company and I am so pleased with my rug. What a bargain price, far lower than anywhere else and I got free delivery. If I have one criticism, they could have communicated more as I did not know the company and with such a good price it did cross my mind that they might have been bogus/scammers.
Only Home is rated 4.53 based on 787 reviews