Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Two office chairs bought
Plastic feet split and cracked either on day build or shortly after

Poor quality

Will be in touch ref replacement
Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you have had issues with the feet on your chairs. I can see that a member of our team has been in touch with you this morning to confirm that replacements will be sent out by the end of today.
If we can do anything else to help please do contact the team directly.
Only Home
Product is good but they use DPD to deliver and they were awful. I put the correct address on my order details but DPD decided to delete a line which made the delivery very difficult. Spoke to a very helpful person at DPD who checked the address, agreed I had put in the correct address and would message the driver with the missing line. Fnally delivered on the third attempt and the delivery driver obviously didn't get the message and tried to say it was my fault! Won't use Only Home if they continue to use DPD.
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. I am so sorry to hear of the problems you encountered with DPD and the inconvenience that this caused to you.

We choose to use DPD as they are usually the most efficient courier and take care of our customers parcels in a way that we have found other couriers do not. DPD also give the most flexible options to our customers for rearranging a delivery if it is due at an inconvenient time.

Our Customer Success Team is always available to help with issues relating to couriers, to ensure that they are sorted quickly for our customers. I am just sorry that you did not alert us to these issues at the time as I am confident we would have been able to resolve this more swiftly.

If you wish to place a future order with us, we would be happy to use an alternative courier for you to ensure you do not have the same difficulties again. Please just give our team a call on 020 3880 5645 before placing your order order.
Only Home is rated 4.50 based on 819 reviews