Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
I am still waiting for my order and nobody has bothered to contact me about . I am so upset it was suppose to arrive on the 22nd December.
Hi, I can see that your order was actually expected to ship on or around the 26th December as per the order confirmation we emailed you when you placed the order. But due to the Christmas holidays and the fact the seller's warehouse is closed there is a slight delay. However, we expect this to ship shortly and will send on the tracking information once it leaves us. Please accept our apologies for the delay.
Haven’t had my parcel yet
Hi Victoria, I can see from the tracking we emailed over to you on the 22nd that delivery was attempted but was unsuccessful. They should have left a calling card but if they didn't, please go on to the tracking link and you can rearrange delivery there.
Voucher was not sent as requested
Should have arrived as Christmas present
Hi Paul, please accept our apologies on this. Due to a technical issue with the website this was stuck in our mailbox but I understand this has now been resolved and the present is available. Once again, I can only apologise about this.
Excellent service and product manh thanks
The cocker spaniel cheese board is of excellent quality and arrived promptly and safely packaged.
Amazing and thank you Margaret for amazing customer service and getting my present here in time for Christmas x
Very efficient and reliable. They keep you informed every step of the way. I am very pleased with my purchase!
Very good value prompt delivery would use this firm again
Excellent service from only home. Contacted me to say my original order was no longer in stock and offered me a suitable alternative which arrived promptly.
Good selection of goods - poor delivery by courier who tossed parcel over the garden wall. Parcel was found the next day.
I purchased two dogs toys, both of which were excellent quality and value for money. Delivery was fast and efficient. The overall experience was wonderful and I wouldn’t hesitate to use you again or recommend you to anyone else. Well done.
Pre-ordered two bedside cabinets from Only Home. Not only did I get a great price for the cabinets but I also received them before the pre-order date. They look fabulous. Really happy with them and the service :-)
Sadly problems can occur when dealing on-line and not all are malicious or intentional. The onlyhome team did a great job in helping with then resolving a issue and did so swiftly. Thank you. You can trust these folks...stay safe all!
Love love my orchid. The delivery was fast. The orchid was well packed and it looks beautiful.

It’s a larger than I thought but i found a lovely home for it.
Fantastic service
Love this product. The ladder shelves are lovely solid wood and really good quality.
I pre-ordered a chair in plenty time for Christmas. Unfortunately, my order was delayed, largely due to the pandemic but OnlyHome kept me updated with a revised delivery date. But again the delivery date passed. I contacted OnlyHome and they immediately followed up my order and it was delivered within a few days in plenty time for Christmas. OnlyHome's service is exemplary, sadly lacking with most other retailers these days. Will certainly use OnlyHome for future purchases and their products are superb.
Very happy with the order and with the service provided by the Only Home support team. Will definitely order again.
I thought the service from only home was fantastic. Quick delivery and great product. Thank you.
Good product. Easy return procedure as I had ordered wrong size.
Only Home is rated 4.53 based on 787 reviews