Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Delivery said 10-14 days; it's now over that and still no sign of any dispatch. Company uses COVID-19 as excuse and won't help me or provide any estimate of dispatch date. APPALLING
I can only apologise about your experience shopping with us. We have been working with a seller who has had some major issues in the current climate but we have been working with them to get things moving as quickly as they are able to. We have tried to keep our customers updated as we find out more and will ensure your order is dispatched as soon as is possible.
I ordered a Grey velvet bedroom stool with a fringe it actually matches a lampshade we already have which is great The website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive & delivery was good
Really impressed with the quality of my bedside table. It looks great! Ordering was easy and email communication kept me up to date.
Very pleased with my purchase. Delivery was fast. Will definitely use again in future
Still waiting on my delivery - hopefully we will get a date by end of the week Initially were told delivery on 4th of March but that got cancelled
Great product great delivery time
Great range, quality and prices ! Also, when I had made a mistake in order, the customer service people were a real help . Happy shopper ... five star experience.
The product I bought was great! It was exactly what was shown on the website and arrived very quickly. Really satisfied with the service and will be buying from you again!
Fast delivery product just as described I am really happy with my purchase.
Great customer service from start to finish, the initial offering of a discount for more than the price match I requested. To then keeping me informed on the delay in delivery (due to Covid and Brexit). The order was then received before expected. The product was beautiful and I have already recommended OnlyHome to family.
Only Home 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Very disappointed as we have not recieved our chairs which we ordered on 17th February. Still waiting!!!
I placed an order on 15/01/21 and have not received the mirror! I have had no correspondence since placing my order. Due to this poor customer service I would not recommend using this site I am extremely disappointed.
Brilliant service from start to finish , items on site where clear and at a great price, cheaper than other retailers selling similar items. Comms around delivery was good and items arrived very quickly to my home by courier. Would recommend and will be using again in the future
Great products that were delivered really quickly
Very quick delivery but unfortunately my chair had been damaged in transit but the company arranged for it to be collected and a new one issued. They kept me up to date on when I would get replacement. It has arrived today in perfect condition . Very good quality and good price. I would definitely recommend this company and customer service was excellent .
Great website. Great variety of products. Once ordered kept up to date with progress of delivery. Any queries answered quickly. When console table arrived it was well packaged and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the build. Looks great. Would recommend.
Great service, speedy delivery thanks
I am very impressed with my purchase, it came in a couple of days and looks really good.
We love the desk chair so much! It’s comfortable, upright, the heat feature is lovely for anyone with back aches. The massage feature is gentle and like a vibration which soothes. Love the colour too! We went for cream!
I am still waiting for the order to arrive.
Only Home is rated 4.49 based on 821 reviews