Only Home Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Only Home

About Only Home: Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

Click Here

Tell us how Only Home made you happy

Sarah M
"Had a bit of trouble tracking my order and getting any info back but once I did the chairs arrived the next day. Once they arrived they were perfect. The colour was exactly what I was looking for. They look great and they feel comfortable too. They were so easily put together too. The legs come together already and just need screwed on to the chair, simple! Very happy and will be purchasing at least another two very soon."
Sarah M
Claudia G
"The bedside tables are gorgeous, even my interior-design-chat resistent husband let his hand glide in sheer admiration and delight over the beautiful mango wood and mentioned several times how beautifully made the tables are. The speed at which our two separate orders were delivered was astonishing, we’d not ever experienced such outstanding expediency before. Everything was professionally but not OTT packaged and wrapped, too. We will certainly be back."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!"
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
"The sit was easy to navigate and had everything i wanted"
"First order placed with you and you could not get it right Delivered the wrong coloured chairs !! so I have the hastle of having to stay in again whilst you collect this order and DELIVER THE CORRECT ORDER NOT IMPRESSED !!"
"Beautiful lamp table,looks great in the corner with the lamp on it,great quality great service would highly recommend this company."
"I made a mistake on my order to be fair then I ask if I can send it back. been asked to pay £20 fee After I paid the fee and spend an other £14 deliver charge 2 days later insted of refunding my money I have been sent the itme a gain Trying to contact them so many time to understand what is happing no response I have been left with £91 ouf of pocket for small stool not worth £5"
"Lovely carpet and delivered on time"
"Problem with delivery"
"was informed at each stage of delivery and price was good"
"Awful experience so far with Only Home, which has put me off from ordering more items from them in the future. I was phoned up to say my items (table and chairs) were being delivered to my flat the next day to which I said I was unable to be in the house at such short notice. Rather than offer to rearrange the deliver company made me feel very guilty about this and asked that I make arrangements to be in the flat as they "Don't visit Scotland often". After pleading with friends and family to be in the flat I phoned up to say it could be delivered before being told there was an issue with the van. They then told me it would be delivered on the coming Friday only for the delivery not to go ahead due to a lack of drivers! Finally, the third attempted delivery went ahead but the company forgot to pack the legs for my chairs chairs so I was stuck with a table and four chairs without legs. I ended up having to collect the legs from my local depot, as the rearranged DPD delivery did not send me a text to let me know when they were planning on delivering my items. To make matters worse the table is faulty, with the screw holes not lining up with the legs. After about two hours of trying to get the legs attached I gave up and I will be returning this item. I am already worried about how much of a hassle it will be to get a new table considering how hard it was to get the first one! A very unhappy customer."
"After some issues resolved quickly they where very quick and easy to deal with"
"I bought a transparent office chair which came within the expected delivery time and was easy to make and looks great!"
"Still waiting refund"
"Really pleased with the quality of my furniture and customer service"
"The service is absolutely shocking sent wrong chairs still waiting refund"
"There was a problem with delivery as this was a large item which delayed things. Happy with the book case but quite tricky to assemble."
"Unfortunately we pre ordered our item Which should have been with us in August, we had several e mails to say there was a delay by supplier which was fine as I knew it wasn’t in stock, but when it did eventually turn up in late September it was in a thousand pieces and very poorly packaged, they did sort this problem out very quickly so customer service was good. Hopefully we have better luck with next order."
"The clock inside the table is not attached to anything and so does not work properly, the hands are bent and do not move"

We have looked into your account and this is the first notice we have received of the item being faulty, so please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to help with this matter sooner.

To rectify this, we have just sent you a direct email, following your order confirmation email so we can help resolve this matter for you as soon as possible :)

Kind regards,
Only Home
Customer Success Team
"Great service and prompt delivery. I love my new unit, it fits in beautifully with my new kitchen and"
"Good service and quality mirror. Delivery service was excellent too. I had to contact the support team and they responded promptly and were very helpful."
"Everything great just one thing, assembly instructions for the furnitures very minimal, should be more detailed."
"Lovely chair loved it so much bought another worried about reviews not necessary company was great to deal with"
Only Home is rated 4.42 based on 228 reviews