Only Home Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Only Home

About Only Home: Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #myonlyhome

How would you rate Only Home?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fantastic product, excellent quality Communication from Only Home was great and fast delivery Would highly recommend"
"I am delighted with the raised dog bed that I recently purchased. Looks good, comfortable and the right size. Only one question: because it’s for an underfloor heated room where can I get rubber caps for the feet?"
"Fantastic service, items were delivered very quickly and very well packaged , I bought 4 chairs that were in the sale due to them being seconds! Expecting some marks but they look absolutely perfect ! Brilliant bargain and very happy"
"Excellent customer service"
"Thank you so much for my amazing chairs! The quality is amazing, easy to assemble and look super gorgeous in my dining room. Delivery was quick easy and simple so thanks again. Will definitely be shopping here again"
"My order arrived quickly, and the stools are really good quality, great value for money."
"Service was excellent I ordered 4 chairs ,excellent quality ,very pleased."
"Products were dispatched quickly and they are brilliant quality. Got them at sale price too ."
"Love the stools they are just what we wanted and they were a great price Nicely packaged and fantastic delivery service Will definitley be ordering again"
"Great chairs"
"Fab! Had the 2 chairs I required, in stock, great price and delivered next day."
"Excellent bar stools and the height I needed which has been hard to find. Unbeatable price."
"Excellent communication and support throughout purchase and delivery. Delighted with the product exactly as described. Will use the site again"
We're so pleased to hear this, thanks for your review!
"Quick to post, all chairs as expected and easy to assemble."
We're so pleased to hear this, thanks for your review!
"easy ordering process, kept up to date with delivery and products ordered are really nice and of good quality!"
We're so pleased to hear this, thanks for your review!
"Very pleased with my lovely sideboard. Well packaged to protect during delivery."
"The dog Coat was delivered quickly. Lovely quality. Well worth the price. Not used it yet as rain has stopped and the weather is now not as cold. Our young Flat-Coat does look smart in it tho’."
"Wonderful personal service if any issues arrive."
"Prompt delivery and I love the product."
Adriana L
"I purchased an item and asked to be delivered two weeks later, which they did."
Only Home is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews