Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
I ordered a Yearn overmantle 315 mirror in January and received confirmation from Only Home that the mirror would be dispatched in 8 weeks. i.e., by 22nd March.

I have since the 22nd sent at least 5 emails to customer service requesting an estimated date of delivery - the mirror cost £377 and I believe I am within my rights to cancel the order and/or buy elsewhere. Only Home have not only been unable to confirm an estimated date from their seller (this is despite escalation to a customer service manager), they have not had the courtesy to keep me updated despite several requests.

I will not be buying from here again.
Promptly delivered, well packaged & beautiful rug - would definitely buy from them again & recommend the company
Ordering was easy. I received an email informing me the goods were delayed by 2 months. I requested a refund which they offered discount to keep the sale, however the item was then delivered quicker than expected. . In all, I cannot complain and in really pleased with my order. Thank you 🙏
Do not shop here have been waiting for a delivery for eight weeks now there full of lies and excuses and now I have asked for a refund they are not responding back to me avoid not waste ur time or money
I ordered one child's chair nearly eight weeks ago and still no delivery. I called to chase after one month and was reassured the container was arriving the following day and promised that someone would call the next day to confirm with me. Still nothing! No communication whatsoever... Really bad service
Please with the service and prompt delivery
AVOID AVOID AVOID
I have never used this site before but will definitely use again. Ordering was easy, service excellent from Ordering to receiving my goods. My purchase was in excellent condition even delivery was spot on. Thank you.
ABSOLUTELY APPALLING EXPERIENCE! Ordered a chair for over £200 which clearly stated "allow 10-14 days for delivery". It's now been a month and I have had NO DISPATCH CONFIRMATION EMAIL, NO TRACKING NUMBER and NO ITEM! Customer support full of excuses. Never again. The website does not make you clear you are ordering from a third-party and "OnlyHome" are just a broker in the middle. Appalling. Incredibly unprofessional. I will be contacting my credit card issuer to get this refunded. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Excellent service as always
Amazing good quality products and fast delivery! Would highly recommend
I bought a tv table, and was very disappointed in the mismatched drawers - very grubby-looking wood which completely spoiled the appearance of the unit. Very ugly. Nothing like the photo on their website. Only Homes refused to provide a replacement, saying that it was just the nature of the untreated wood. Neither would they pay for return of the unit, which would have cost me around £50.
Extremely poor service.
Hi Jane, I can only apologise about your experience shopping with us. We do work as middle men between the seller and yourself, so it is not our decision to not offer a replacement. We also make it clear with items purchased from this seller that, as they are handmade from 100% solid fruit wood, that variances such as colour, grain pattern etc will occur. It is for these reasons that the seller does not offer refunds just when the item may vary from the images. You are of course free to return the item though and we can provide a refund when received.
Very happy with my sideboard. It looks great . Good quality item and prompt delivery - amazingly well packaged so arrived in pristine condition
Appalling. Still waiting for the agreed 40% discount on my purchase, due to it arriving damaged.
Told it would take 7days, it's been 14.
Customer service very good and early delivery was brilliant
Ordered an artificial cheeseplant - not only was it very reasonable in comparison to other companies but it arrived the next day and I was extremely impressed with the quality of the product.
Cancelled my delivery without telling me and they didn’t have a contact number.
Hi Aba, I am unsure what has happened here as your order was dispatched on the 9th March and I can see from the tracking we provided to you that it was delivered and signed for on the 10th. Can you check this was not signed for by someone else at your property and, if you still are missing the item please contact our support team by replying to the order confirmation email sent to you when you purchased your item.
Only Home were the only online retailer that had the product we were looking for. Ordering was straightforward and delivery by UPS was hassle free. Would buy again!
Delivery said 10-14 days; it's now over that and still no sign of any dispatch. Company uses COVID-19 as excuse and won't help me or provide any estimate of dispatch date. APPALLING
I can only apologise about your experience shopping with us. We have been working with a seller who has had some major issues in the current climate but we have been working with them to get things moving as quickly as they are able to. We have tried to keep our customers updated as we find out more and will ensure your order is dispatched as soon as is possible.
I ordered a Grey velvet bedroom stool with a fringe it actually matches a lampshade we already have which is great
The website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive & delivery was good
Only Home is rated 4.50 based on 819 reviews