Only Home Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Only Home

About Only Home: Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #myonlyhome

Tell us how Only Home made you happy

Charleigh E
Barry H
"lovely quality..very good value"
Judith B
"I found what I wanted for Betsy Bear straight away. It came sooner than I expected and was perfect. How cute dies she look."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!"
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
"After a mix-up with my order not arriving one mail to you and it was all sorted, will order from you again."
"My wishbone style chairs are beautiful and high quality. My only issue with my order came from delivery issues but this was resolved after a few days. I would definitely order from Only Home again."
"Very good service, and the item a dog coat is very good quality. Excellent value."
"Great service. Delivery was fast and the product was good quality as expected."
"Very easy to use website and super quick delivery even over Xmas period."
"We bought the ghost chairs and Eiffel table for our children and they are absolutely stunning the children live them and have spent most of Christmas colouring and doing jigsaws at the table . Fast delivery even at Christmas time . THANK YOU"
"The communication and timing was punctual. I am highly satisfied."
"Ordered a rug Georgie at your company could not have been more helpful when there was a delay and personally saw that I had it in time for Christmas thanks Georgie brilliant customer service and the rug is perfect Thanks again marie"
"Prompt efficient service, and good communication - was kept vey well informed about the status of my order. Delighted with the product too!"
"First Class website with plenty of good quality products to choose from. Very easy to order and prompt delivery service. I ordered a large rug and was delivered perfectly packaged in a very short time after ordering. Win win for me, can definitely recommend and already using again."
"Good value for money"
"Good communication when chairs delayed. Very happy with my chairs they are lovely."
"Love the product, although delivery was delayed, but I wasn't in a rush to receive it so it wasn't really an inconvenience, and I was kept informed."
"The service I received from Only Home for my purchase was second to none. I must congratulate this company for the excellent service and thank the staff for their wonderful attention to my needs. I recommend this company to all customers because their staff are so thorough and attentive. Well done, Only Home!,"
"Absolutely love my new dining chairs, better than I expected for a reasonable price!! Customer service is fab, Georgie helped iron out some issues we had in a matter of hours. Will definitely buy from here again"
"The items I order where with me a few days later, very impressed by the service."
"Brilliant,fast service. The rug is gorgeous,a definite feature I my living room."
"Cosy & content dogs, perfect for winter nights."
"lovely quality..very good value"
Thanks for sharing this photo Barry, the rug looks lovely. Thanks for shopping with OnlyHome.co.uk
Only Home is rated 4.74 based on 112 reviews