Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
Delivery was amazingly fast. The chair I ordered was exactly how I imagined it would be and I loved it. I would certainly use Only Home again.
Hi Sandra, thanks for your review and we are pleased to hear you loved every aspect of the service and, most importantly, the item you ordered.
Firstly, my order arrived incredibly quickly and was packaged excellently to ensure item safety. One of the items was not the specific one I ordered (same design/subject, different material and quantity) but I actually better liked what they sent than me original order. After contacting them to inform them they apologised but were pleased to hear I liked the items and allowed me to keep the items they sent even though they were actually slightly more expensive. Great shopping experience and customer service, will be buying more!
Hi Julie, I am so pleased to hear how helpful the team at OH have been and that you now have items you love even more than the ones you ordered! We look forward to helping you find the next addition to you home soon!
Excellent service
Thanks Lee, glad to hear you have had great service from the team here.
Great fast service and great customer care.
Thanks Sam, look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon :)
Very good service and quick response to my enquiry. Thank you. I will definitely recommend using this site.
Thanks Jacqueline, glad to hear the team were quick to help resolve your enquiry and that you will be recommending Only Home!
Lovely mirror and everything ran smoothly. Great communication and delivery updates too.
Love to hear this Anna, come back soon to find the next addition to your home!
Feedback could have been better. I had no prior notification regarding the delivery of my mirror. As it happened I was away for the weekend when the mirror was being delivered. Had a phonecall from the driver who had an incorrect postcode for our address and said he was going to take the product back if we didn’t take delivery. We took a chance and had him deliver it to our back garden. Fortunately it was dry over the weekend otherwise could have been disastrous.
Hi Diana, please accept our apologies for the issues with the delivery. I can see we advised you that the item was being dispatched but, due to the fragile nature of the mirror and the longer delivery times this can take to limit the chance of damages occurring, we rely on the courier to advise when the actual date of delivery will be. Clearly in this instance they did not provide you with enough advance warning and we will take this up with them to improve processes going forwards. I am pleased to hear though that you did receive the delivery without any further issues.
Excellent product looks great perfect for my hallway
Excellent customer service when enquiring about a product and then placed an order and received the item well in advance of expected delivery. Just waiting for the other item that is on a pre-order to arrive to complete the look. Very impressed first time user, hope it stays that way when other item arrives.
Hi Linda, thanks so much for your lovely review. I am so pleased that our team here have helped to make the order experience quick and painless and we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
Excellent service and delivery
Thanks Ray, always great to hear when our customers are so pleased with service we provide!
Received my little olive wood box cheese grater prompt and packaged thoughtfully. Love my item, it’s beautifully made and very stylish, it will it will look that extra bit special on my dinner table when I next serve pasta!! Thanks you Only Home!
Love this review! Wish we could see a picture of that dinner table, make sure you show us on our Instagram account!
Ordered a lovely coffee able which arrived sooner than expected, perfectly packaged, looks brilliant, great quality. Really pleased as so many BAD home and furniture companies out there.
Will definitely order from Inly Home again
Thank you for such a lovely review Emma, we are so pleased you love your item and the service provided and can't wait to help you find the next addition to your home.
Great product and customer service!
Thanks Joanna, come back and see us again soon :)
Good product.
Thanks Sheena, glad to hear you are happy with your purchase from us.
Arrived as expected and a very good product at that price....looks great!
Awesome Stuart, thanks so much for letting us know and we are so pleased you are happy with your order
Great service and love the chairs.
Thanks for letting us know Irene, we are really pleased you love those chairs. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Brilliant company. Ordered a glass shelf which was on preorder for next year. Very surprised when it turned up 3 days later! 2 glass shelves were missing initially however Holly went out of her way to get this sorted for us! Emailed on the Monday and received replacements on the Saturday, with regular updates throughout the week. Cannot thank Holly enough, certainly defines great customer service! Will definitely be shopping here again!
Hi Rachel, thanks so much for getting in touch. We love to hear such amazing reviews about the team here and the service we offer and are so pleased we could help to resolve the issues you had with the order.
Excellent product and even better customer service. Shortly after placing my order I found a discount code. I emailed only home to see if it was possible to cancel my order and then I could replace using the code. The emailed back within the hour to say there was no need to re order as they had refunded me £35 difference in cost. Very impressed! Order arrived very promptly and well packaged
Thanks for getting in touch Rachael. The team here are always available to help in the most efficient and effective way possible and it is great to hear back from satisfied customers. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon!
Good service and responses. Would use again.
Thanks Dee, glad to hear the order process went smoothly, look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon!
Great value beautiful item
That is awesome! Thanks for letting us know Andrea and glad you love your item.
Only Home is rated 4.53 based on 613 reviews