Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help. We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it! Thanks Pete x
My experience of ONLY HOME is only negative 1 star is generous it doesn’t allow no stars.I paid for a table and chairs on 2nd July which it transpires Only home had no intention of supplying, after contacting the manufacturer it’s apparent the order of the table wasn’t even made to the manufacture despite ONLY HOME taking payment for it.All correspondence has been ignored and the telephone lines don’t work nor live chat. I have requested a refund which is ignored. I will never buy from this company again they have taken money for goods they never intended to supply. This has been reported to the relevant fraud authorities.
I can only reiterate the advice of other reviews to not purchase from this company. I ordered a mirror back in February 2021 on a 6 - 8 week wait. They offered me a 10% refund at the beginning of May for the delay which I accepted and remarkably they paid. But after still not receiving the mirror by end of June, I requested a refund of the balance owed. They said they would escalate this to their accounts department but after numerous emails chasing the non-refund, I emailed their accounts dept direct. I then received an email confirming that I had paid for the mirror!! I recommend to everyone that you go straight to your bank, print all your correspondence off in relation to chasing your order and raise a dispute with them. Thankfully, I did this with my bank, they sent me the claim forms and I returned them with all my email correspondence and have finally received my money back. This company are a disgrace and I cannot believe they are still taking peoples money knowing they will never receive their goods.
Avoid this company at all costs, made purchase in April 2021, no goods received because lack of stock, Mark Hardy promised a priority refund of £400 paid. It is now July, Mark Hardy said during email corres there is nothing else that can be done to help us get our money back. Mark no longer responds to emails from us. Mark suggested we phone number on website however phone is not manned therefore no way to speak with anyone. Please avoid this company I believe it to be a scam.
Absolutely do not use this company I bought a table costing £300 in April then they cancelled my order six week later due to lack of stock. I have been liaising with Mark Hardy who promised me a refund as a matter of priority. I have been emailing regularly since but to no avail. I don’t know how they can live with themselves, I am so angry as I am a frontline worker who has worked diligently throughout Covid loosing two of my dear colleagues in their 50s and £300 may not be much to ‘Only Home’ but it is three days paid work to me. I just wish I had read the trust pilot reviews first!!!!
If I could give a zero star I would. I have paid for 8 chairs and have since heard nothing, all e mail correspondence ignored and many reviews saying they are a scam...I hope not but yet to hear from them.
If I could give zero stars I would. Ordered a bookshelf in April, should have arrived in May. I was still waiting for delivery by the end of June so I cancelled my order and was assured I will receive a refund. 3 weeks on, I still have not received a refund of almost £200 and support no longer answers my emails. total scam
Other review sites show a different story which echoes my experience. Non-delivery of item, excuses about the supplier, eventually stop answering emails. The supplier confirmed that onlyhome has not been paying their invoices and advised claiming via our credit card.
Don't believe the rating...thisvis thec worst experience. To to trustpilot to read genuine honest reviews about this company. If you buy from them don't say you haven't been warned
If only I had read the reviews before I ordered from this company. I have been raising a ticket every day as it says to do if you have a query. I purchased table and chairs over £300 my order not heard a dickey bird from them with regards to despatch or delivery. You cannot speak to anybody as the contact telephone number given has a silly message that it cannot accepts calls right now. Very suspicious only saving grace is that I paid by Paypal and have now opened us my case with the Resolution Department at Paypal hoping that this might endeavour to get things sorted. Steer clear and do not order.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM. From reading other reviews I can see that they have done this to multiple people. They are taking money from customers and not following through on delivery of the item, you ask for a refund and they do not provide you with one. This is an absolutely atrociously run business. It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to do what they do. I bought shelves in April, low and behold I never received them. I have been chasing a refund for over a months now. They claim to escalate things urgently...they do not. I will be taking up a claim with the Ombudsman. BUT WITH ALL WARNINGS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! I wish I had checked these review websites before (lesson learnt!).
Have been waiting for a mirror for 10wks now have told these people on about 5 or 6 occasions, I have now asked for a refund but hey ho I can’t get into my account I have with them now, at my witts end don’t know what to do!!
Items weren’t sent to me still no refund given after a month. Blame suppliers I’ll be informing the suppliers you blame!
Well, bizarrely my experience is very similar to the review I have just read on Trust Pilot about Only Home; if only I had read it earlier. I ordered a chair on 29/10/20. The chair arrived at the beginning of November but the base was faulty. The seller was notified and additional nuts/bolts were sent from the manufacturer but this did not resolve the issue. The seller then arranged for a replacement base to be sent, again directly from the seller. The replacement base did not arrive until 5 months later in April 2020, after numerous follow up emails from myself, during which time the chair was unusable. I was told the replacement part was coming from Belgium and that there were hold ups/delays due to the pandemic (which I obviously believed). After just a few weeks the same fault developed on the new base and the seat of the chair itself split. I have been in constant email contact with the Only Home and have sent several videos and photos of the chair. The seller has acknowledged the issues and that I am due a refund under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 however a refund has not been made despite my clear intentions to take the matter further. It is now 8 months since I purchased the chair and what is important to note is that I paid with PayPal to ensure I had buyer protection. However when I emailed Only Home to say that I would have to open a dispute via PayPal because of the length of time it was taking for the replacement base to arrive and because of the 180 day time limit in which I had to open a case, miraculously the new base turned up just a few days later. I believe that Only Home have prolonged things so that I was outside of the 180 day buyer protection with PayPal thus preventing me claiming my money back through PayPal. After reading the reviews on here coupled with my experience I have reported Only Home to PayPal and intend to report them to Trading Standards. I will also now use my credit card to make a charge back claim for the money I have lost failing which I will be going through the Small Claims Court.
I wish I have read the reviews before purchase from them. Lesson learnt. Not only I have to chase them to ask where is the order after paid for the item for 10 days, then been told the item which I ordered was not available!!! Again when I ask for a refund, now have been 3 weeks, no refund, and no response to my follow up emails too. Definitely avoid this one!! Clearly they don't care about their business anymore.
Stay clear of this company, they only received 1 star because you have to, to be able to make a comment. Ordered an Egg chair, thats the simple bit and as ever they take your money in 5 seconds. we was advised on 2 later occasions that the order was delayed and that if we wanted they would give us a refund. After the 3rd time of delays we asked for a refund as we had now purchased another chair and was advised that they would and would take 14 days. 3 days later, the chair arrived and we declined to receive, due to now having a chair and advising we didn't want this one and a refund was being processed. we are still awaiting the refund 3 months after it was agreed to be refunded, we have been called liars as they state we took delivery of the chair, they provided a photo of a completely different house. and after many emails (as you can't call them) we still do not have the refund or the chair. use them at your peril, absolute disgrace.
Do not buy from this company! I placed an order on 16/5/21 but did not receive it. After chasing several times I was advised that it was now not available & I would be refunded. Now over 6 weeks later I have still not received a refund. You can’t speak to anyone on the phone & can only email complaints - I have now messaged them 7 times about this!!
Bought some kitchen chairs called:- The Inventors Teal DSB Eiffel Bar Stool with Wooden Legs from this company. Terrible quality all have broken within 18 months. Having made contact we received a very poor response with no accountability for the products they sell. Buyer be warned!!!
I placed an order for a wicker dog bed on the 1st of June 2021 and was advised it would be dispatched within 3 to 5 days. It is now the 21st of June and I have still not received the item, nor have any updates/notifications...not even an apology! This really is appalling service!
Echoing the customer comment below: a HORRENDOUS service. Unless you're happy to pay for, and arrange returns yourself, avoid at all costs. It's cost me over £30 to return items which weren't even fit for purpose. And I had to organise the whole courier service myself. Even the couriers were in disbelief. It's not even a service - it's an outrage.
When we ordered the mirrors in January we were not expecting it to take 4months. Customer service constantly blaming suppliers. Having checked out other reviews on Trustpilot this is a common excuse/ recurring theme. Hoping a refund is going to be sorted a lot quicker. Not cheap products at all. Horrendous service.
Only Home is rated 4.42 based on 839 reviews