Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
Great product, service and all round shopping experience 😊
The item arrived in good time and was as described. It looks attractive in the living room and the container takes a fair sized plant pot.
My order arrived promptly and was well packaged. Great quality and at a good price. Very pleased with the whole service. Thumbs up from me, thank you.
EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - MEDICAL Product so urgently needed. No contact could not actually talk to ONLY HOME - The Delivery was advised certain time on track and trace but did not arrive. This is a genuine REVIEW very disappointed as had checked reviews before purchasing. Clearly not a good shopping experience for us so would not recommend and will not use this company again.
Brilliant service, product arrived earlier than expected and is exactly how it looked in the photos. We will definitely order from Only Home in the future.
Bought a single lounge chair and we got great Service and exactly the product we were looking for at a very keen price.
Delivery was within days of ordering
Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them
I found a desk I loved at a better price than elsewhere. No problems at all with purchase and delivery and the item looked even better in real life than on the pictures. Very happy
I hadn't use Only Home before but was very pleased with the service, speed of delivery and beautiful quality of the bedside tables we ordered. I'd buy again!
I am still waiting for my order and nobody has bothered to contact me about . I am so upset it was suppose to arrive on the 22nd December.
Hi, I can see that your order was actually expected to ship on or around the 26th December as per the order confirmation we emailed you when you placed the order. But due to the Christmas holidays and the fact the seller's warehouse is closed there is a slight delay. However, we expect this to ship shortly and will send on the tracking information once it leaves us. Please accept our apologies for the delay.
Haven’t had my parcel yet
Hi Victoria, I can see from the tracking we emailed over to you on the 22nd that delivery was attempted but was unsuccessful. They should have left a calling card but if they didn't, please go on to the tracking link and you can rearrange delivery there.
Voucher was not sent as requested
Should have arrived as Christmas present
Hi Paul, please accept our apologies on this. Due to a technical issue with the website this was stuck in our mailbox but I understand this has now been resolved and the present is available. Once again, I can only apologise about this.
Excellent service and product manh thanks
The cocker spaniel cheese board is of excellent quality and arrived promptly and safely packaged.
Amazing and thank you Margaret for amazing customer service and getting my present here in time for Christmas x
Very efficient and reliable. They keep you informed every step of the way. I am very pleased with my purchase!
Very good value prompt delivery would use this firm again
Excellent service from only home. Contacted me to say my original order was no longer in stock and offered me a suitable alternative which arrived promptly.
Good selection of goods - poor delivery by courier who tossed parcel over the garden wall. Parcel was found the next day.
I purchased two dogs toys, both of which were excellent quality and value for money. Delivery was fast and efficient. The overall experience was wonderful and I wouldn’t hesitate to use you again or recommend you to anyone else. Well done.
Pre-ordered two bedside cabinets from Only Home. Not only did I get a great price for the cabinets but I also received them before the pre-order date. They look fabulous. Really happy with them and the service :-)
Only Home is rated 4.53 based on 775 reviews