Only Home Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Only Home

About Only Home: Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #myonlyhome

How would you rate Only Home?

"I'm delighted with the mirror I ordered for my daughter's birthday. She has moved into a new house and there was one long bare wall that needed something "special" so I went straight to Your Home and found exactly what I wanted. It arrived quickly - the courier actually phoned me first to arrange a suitable time to deliver which was great and he arrived exactly when he said he would. Im a disabled lady and live alone so I asked him to open it to check the mirror was intact as it was too bulky for me to do it myself. He sAid they didn't normally do that but he graciously came in and opened the box up for me. Wonderful service and I'll certainly not hesitate to order from you in future. Well done you. Mrs P. Martin"
"Fast delivery, easy ordering and a great product"
"Fantastic range of products I bought a really well designed dog coat for my dog along with a towelling robe by the same company ( Danish Design) really pleased- I was only a few pounds off the free postage threshold and needed a door stop found lovely one and so qualified for the free postage :) everything came promptly well packaged"
"Fantastic customer service."
"I absolutely love my new rug. It arrived quickly with a trackable service and was well packaged."
"Second time purchasing from Only Home and again it was a very good experience. The delivery was very quick. I was expecting about 3 weeks, but only took about 7 working days"
"Fantastic, efficient customer service. My rug was originally going to be delayed, I was kept up to date on delivery and it was delivered sooner than expected. I felt Catriona went out of her way to help, a real personal that’s quite rare these days! Will definitely shop here again. Thanks so much x"
"It is good to know that if something is not right with your order, the customer service team will be very quick to address the problem. This is perhaps one of the best customer service experiences i have had. i will certainly keep Only Home on my radar :-) Thank you! I. Islas"
"Despite seeing some old less good reviews about Only Home I loved the look of the Safavieh Mari stools! Thanks Jane for your help ordering these for me on the phone. I've just received these yesterday after only 4 days wait. Amazing...they look wonderful in our new kitchen. Will be back for more when we start work on the rest of the home. Mrs. C Harries"
"I have asked for my 1 star review about my 4 stools to be removed as they have resolved my issue and the order is on the way."
"Great customer service (expedited despatch as needed urgently) plus good quality and price"
"Great service and high quality goods - very pleased with my purchase, I will be back!"
That's great to hear, thanks for the feedback. If we can help with anything else in future please do let us know.
"When I was browsing for items your website was easy to navigate round and the products are of high quality."
"The chairs are lovely, but need assistance with the bases on mine, so they need to go back, but only home are dealing with this and hopefully it will be resolved soon."
"Absolutely delighted with our chairs from Only Home & their service, very quick delivery too, definitely a 5* service & would buy from them again any time!"
"Literally everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Safe to say I am never ever buying from you again and will warn others to avoid. I ordered the Xavier Pauchard tolix chairs in gunmetal with the grey seat pad, they were out of stock but ordered them anyway. At week 4 I was emailed to say I couldn’t have the chairs, no explanation was offered. I was offered a refund or I could choose other chairs. I selected other chairs and they were sent out for delivery. After waiting now 5 weeks for chairs they arrived and I had been sent the wrong chairs. I then emailed to ask them to collect them ASAP as I had a huge box in my living room and they wouldn’t collect them till Thursday (14th June) when they agreed to redeliver the new chairs. To no surprise they did not collect the chairs or redeliver my new ones. I have paid money for my items and I STILL don’t have any chairs. Again I will have to cancel my plans this weekend as I still don’t have anywhere to seat people. Completely fed up."
Dear Freya,
We are so sorry to read your comments and would like to apologise once again that Only Home let you down on this occasion.
I can see that our team have been in touch to resolve this with you directly - if there is anything else we can do to help in the future please do let us know.
Kind regards,
Only Home
"the goods arrived when promised , and the packaging was really sturdy. The product was exactly as described - all good"
"The bedside tables have arrived and when I open the boxes they were backed vey well however one of the handles have little holes in it and also both of the drawers keep opening it’s self."
"Two office chairs bought Plastic feet split and cracked either on day build or shortly after Poor quality Will be in touch ref replacement"
Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you have had issues with the feet on your chairs. I can see that a member of our team has been in touch with you this morning to confirm that replacements will be sent out by the end of today.
If we can do anything else to help please do contact the team directly.
Only Home
"I had been looking for cushions for some vintage tulip chairs that I recently acquired and everywhere I looked they were either out of stock or extremely expensive. Thankfully, I continued searching and I ran into Only Home's website. Easy to buy and fast delivery. I'm really happy and the cushions have been praised several times since I got them!"
Thanks for your review - we are so pleased that we have been able to help you with this and that they look great on your Tulip Chairs!
Only Home is rated 4.79 based on 80 reviews