Online Pound Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy
Most of my items were good, however some were damaged. I have sent numerous emails and messengers , even put posts on Facebook. No reply! Shocking customer service.
I have not received the order and have been trying to contact you and no one has got back to me.
It's now 21/052018 and despite one email and two phone calls I still haven't received the correct products that were missing from my order delivered on 28/04/2018. I have been told twice that they are on there way but still no sign of them. I know we are only talking about £2 worth of products but when you add the not so cheap postage I am not happy.
Everything went wrong! Despite giving you the gate code it was never passed on to delivery company and delivery wasn't made. I rang you and was greeted with Hello polite but not professional for a company. You promised to send the code to the courier. They still didn't deliver because they say you still didn't give them the code!!! It finally arrived 4 days later with the most important item Calcium & Vit D tablets wrongly supplied you sent Vit D only which are no good. Taking these tablets isn.t a choice its a necessity for me and my GP mucked up my prescription . I tried to ring you but you just kept cutting the call. I emailed instead and got no response. Disgusting service and I will never order again from you!!!
I was really excited about my order arriving today however I opened the box to find all my products thrown in the box. I know it’s a £1 store but spending £20 and just under £5 on delivery I expected a little care!

I also ordered orange and cranberry zoflora which is a ltd Ed. Main reason why I ordered. These had been replaced with an alternative. I’ve just noticed it does say it may vary which I didn’t see at the time. Why advertise a product if you can’t fulfil it? Each product has a different barcode so there’s no excuse and you show a stock holding on your website which insinuates that you know what stock you do have!

My other items were great however I don’t think I’ll be ordering again.
The last order arrived with one bottle of Zoflora missing - I didn’t pursue this anomaly at the time. When the most recent order for 19 bottles of Zoflora arrived, they were not the fragrance I ordered and really do not smell as nice. Although the price is good and delivery quick, your warehouse/despatch department are letting you down. There needs to be more communication between despatch and buyer to advise when products are unavailable or substituted. At this time, I am unsure as to whether I would re-order from OPS again.
£32.00 of items were missing from my order.
I ordered L'Oréal Fibrology thickness booster, which was detailed as such on the order, but received some other L'Oréal double serum product. Fibrology was spelled 'Fribralogy' on the pack, which made me wonder if it was counterfeit. All the how to use instructions were in Hungarian and a couple of other eastern European languages. I could not be bothered to send it back, which would cost as much as I had paid, but was not impressed.
The items received were not the ones that I ordered. I have messaged to express my disappointment and have heard nothing back. Very disappointed, poor customer service.
Products ordered were not the ones sent. Items with no English directions for use, torch so rusty it would never work. No reply or acknowledgement of email sent pointing out these problems!
When you pay for 48 hour delivery you should get what you pay for
Could not fullfil the order. No contact until parcel arrived.Inside 2 vouchers for goods not delivered. Where is the stock control? Not. Impressed had to email my Pay Pal reicpt to get money back.
Delivery took extremely long even though I paid a large amount for delivery so that was disappointing. The products I received were smaller than what I thought and they have no instructions in English. I wouldn't recommend.
Out of 11 items I purchased, 6 edible items were out of date last July/September. The mystery parcel of 30 items for £20 was very disappointing, in my opinion, not worth the £20. In fairness, I was reimbursed for the non edible items. I certainly won’t be buying from this company again and I’ll be surprised if this review gets to other customers eyes!!
Cannot get password change link sent tried 10 times .
Ordered No news of Order !
No answer on phone
Called 6 times .
No one manning phones .
Shocking
I wrote a message on what to do if items out of stock
DON'T GIVE ME CARD OFFERING £1 OFF
I WANT THE MONEY DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL COST
THIS HAS HAPPENED 4 TIME AND IM SERIOUSLY THINKING OFF NOT ORDERING ANYTHING AGAIN
2 orders and both had missing items and alternative items....no refund or replacements so I'm out of pocket by almost £6.00,,,cowboy company best to be avoided
i had items mising from my order, i emailed 3 times, rang from fri to the following monday, no response what so ever... I have now escalated my complaint to paypal. the lack of after sales service in my view, is non existent..i wont be ordering again. i had a large order in my basket from family members but after this, it has all been deleted... such a shame...
One item missing from delivery but not too bothered about that. What I am bothered about is the fact that the Roc suncream has a 2014 expiry date. We are about to go into 2018! Absolutely appalling.
Took too long to arrive,and three items missing but charged for. Sent email and didnt get any response.
Online Pound Store is rated 3.91 based on 544 reviews