Online Pound Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy
One of the cleaning products cane and was a duplicate then the cereal was out of date but other than that can’t fault anything!
I was really excited about my order arriving today however I opened the box to find all my products thrown in the box. I know it’s a £1 store but spending £20 and just under £5 on delivery I expected a little care!

I also ordered orange and cranberry zoflora which is a ltd Ed. Main reason why I ordered. These had been replaced with an alternative. I’ve just noticed it does say it may vary which I didn’t see at the time. Why advertise a product if you can’t fulfil it? Each product has a different barcode so there’s no excuse and you show a stock holding on your website which insinuates that you know what stock you do have!

My other items were great however I don’t think I’ll be ordering again.
Great prices, quick delivery.
Easy to order quick easy ordering and emails were sent to keep me informed of my order which arrived very quickly. Really good efficient service thank you
I'm Happy About Your SERVICE
Good quality items that are delivered quickly and in perfect condition.
Quick delivery. Great prices
One item all 3 hangers were broken
Great products, great price and a fast delivery
Fast delivery .good price
Generally good
I have purchased the mystery box 4 times, 1 was for a friend as a surprise which was great for us both. I am going to get another 1 now, great service and delivery.
Excellent service very pleased with everything
Dealt with the order quickly and efficiently
Great service
Great products, excellent service
WELL NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY BRILL BUYS BUT POST/PACKING FAR TOO EXPENSIVE
The last order arrived with one bottle of Zoflora missing - I didn’t pursue this anomaly at the time. When the most recent order for 19 bottles of Zoflora arrived, they were not the fragrance I ordered and really do not smell as nice. Although the price is good and delivery quick, your warehouse/despatch department are letting you down. There needs to be more communication between despatch and buyer to advise when products are unavailable or substituted. At this time, I am unsure as to whether I would re-order from OPS again.
I ordered online a few things, in particular the Managers Promotion, which was Leocctaine Shampoo and Conditioner and i must say my hair is in good condition with the product, i was expecting it to be a smell that the big shops couldn't shift, however i was surprised and know how much it is in the stores and am always reluctant to pay full price, however it has made me consider that i would no longer pay the top prices as i got the body cream and a body oil and the oil is so expensive feeling leaving me refreshed, it was only after i left the site i seen more items i wish i had purchased, I also bought a Hair Refresher in red, i am yet to try it but its priced at £11.99 on amazon, so we will see, but no definitely will be bargain shopping with this store, it makes it worth while, the only thing i will say is the postage is really expensive, but for the price of the goods i suppose its the same as most online retailers sell at.
Delivery was quick,but 3 items were missing and no delivery note to say missing items.
great items great prices