Online Pound Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy
Abysmal site. Ordered Ashleigh and Burwood Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh Lamp Fragrance 500ml. Sent Christmas Spice Fragrance. Emailed twice. No response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Terrible company. I would not order anything else from here. I placed an order for shampoo worth over £30.00 in May 2018. I never received the order and have had no communication at all with them despite phoning and emailing. I have now opened a paypal dispute to hopefully get a full refund.
A small problem was quickly resolved to my entire satisfaction.
Would recommend.
brilliant value for money products,loads of choice,quick delivery,regular customer i buy lots and will be
Well made up with products and delivery was very quick anď was kept informed about delivery would buy from this company again
Fab products, thort £4.95 for p&p was quite expensive and packaging could have been better maybe bubble wrap with bottles of liquid. Happy with my purchase
I have not received the order and have been trying to contact you and no one has got back to me.
Quick delivery,
My order came amazingly quickly and everything was good quality. I had some real bargains, would use again
Good quality Packed well Speedy delivery
Order never arrived and company did not reply to emails or phone calls. Do not use
Got loads of bargains
Cannot get my product anywhere else. Excellent prices and fast delivery. Would recommend
Was easy to order online would have liked more goods but what I ordered was great
I have never received my order! It was returned as damaged by the courier! I am still waiting and want my order to be sent ASAP
Great with updates and delivery was very fast - thanks!
Everything ok. Quick delivery
Quick service, great price, well packaged goods.
Fast delivery, excellent range of products, fab prices
It's now 21/052018 and despite one email and two phone calls I still haven't received the correct products that were missing from my order delivered on 28/04/2018. I have been told twice that they are on there way but still no sign of them. I know we are only talking about £2 worth of products but when you add the not so cheap postage I am not happy.
Online Pound Store is rated 3.91 based on 544 reviews