Online Pound Store Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy

"Ignore emails. Not customer friendly. Don't cheaking orders before shipment. This site should be ( SHUT DOWN.!! ) AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. !!"
"Strictly avoid ... no customer care and no response to your emails if you have problem... .should be banned by financial conduct authority."
"Really disgusted with this site!! How can you take peoples hard earned money please stay away from this site they are scammers!!!"
"Placed an order on December 26 several item never came after emailing and phoning the missing items haven't arrived and I've had no offer of money back!! Avoid at all costs"
"I ordered for the first time over Xmas so it took slightly longer then it would normally to arrive. I was happy with my order though as arrived all packaged well and a couple of items out of stock so vouchers included for a next order. I did call to check on my order date and my call was answered and I was advised of the expected date. All in all will order again and was pleased with all."
"Just got off the phone with the manager of this store. I have never had the displeasure of dealing with such an unprofessional company in my life! I have spent a lot of years working in customer service and have never come across the way this gentleman felt it necessary to deal with a customer complaint. So please only use this company if you are willing to receive twice as much as you have ordered, pay twice as much as you were expecting and then be told that you will have to wait around for a whole day for them to collect something that they’ve made a mistake on. Oh and to top it off “we have been going for 4 years and our system has never failed!” So as the customer it must be my fault that they’ve duplicated the order, whilst helping themselves to more money out of my account. So indeed as you said to me Mr Manager, not your fault but have a “lovely Christmas!”"
"Most of my items were good, however some were damaged. I have sent numerous emails and messengers , even put posts on Facebook. No reply! Shocking customer service."
"Abysmal site. Ordered Ashleigh and Burwood Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh Lamp Fragrance 500ml. Sent Christmas Spice Fragrance. Emailed twice. No response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"Terrible company. I would not order anything else from here. I placed an order for shampoo worth over £30.00 in May 2018. I never received the order and have had no communication at all with them despite phoning and emailing. I have now opened a paypal dispute to hopefully get a full refund."
"A small problem was quickly resolved to my entire satisfaction. Would recommend."
"brilliant value for money products,loads of choice,quick delivery,regular customer i buy lots and will be"
"Well made up with products and delivery was very quick anď was kept informed about delivery would buy from this company again"
"Fab products, thort £4.95 for p&p was quite expensive and packaging could have been better maybe bubble wrap with bottles of liquid. Happy with my purchase"
"I have not received the order and have been trying to contact you and no one has got back to me."
"Quick delivery,"
"My order came amazingly quickly and everything was good quality. I had some real bargains, would use again"
"Good quality Packed well Speedy delivery"
"Order never arrived and company did not reply to emails or phone calls. Do not use"
"Got loads of bargains"
"Cannot get my product anywhere else. Excellent prices and fast delivery. Would recommend"
Online Pound Store is rated 3.96 based on 531 reviews