Online Pound Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy
All good, only little thing was the lack of packing in the box - although nothing was fragile, so more my preference. Items all great, prices great. Delivery not bad, considering the time of year, and everyone buying online at the mo :)
I just want to say i find pound shop a good store to buy from BUT
i have recently purchased some disposable blades called ENERGY FLEX in a blue pack total rubbish its like putting a chain saw to your face i cant explain how bad they are.I usually buy the BIC brand which are very good and ten in a pack is excellent.I purchased the other brand as there was 12 in a pack big big mistake i am going back to BIC and staying with them far superior blades
I had a very frustrating time with Pound Store online.
I ordered and received my delivery, so far so good. Except, I ordered one item that was order 1 receive 3. That was the only reason I didn't order more, because the website said I would receive 3.
Long story short I did not receive 3. When I phoned to ask for the rest of my order I was told they could not send it to me. The only way I would receive more would be to make another order at £30 minimum.
Pretty shocking really. They didn't send me my full order and are refusing to do so.
Ordered some items online. Then realised it was a mistake so emailed to ask them to cancel. Was told it’s been packed for shipping so they will arrange a return. 2/3 weeks of email with them taking days to reply I gave up and rang. Spoke to someone on the phone who emailed me a return slip. Parcel was collected a week later and I havnt heard anything since with no refund so now I’m currently £90 down with nothing to show for it. I’ve tried emailing, ringing, messaging on Facebook with no avail.
January I Bought 6 bottles of dog shampoo and 6 bottles of dog conditioner they sent the wrong items sent them back via Hermes waited 2 weeks for my items to be sent as was instructed I emailed them and was told that they had sold out they offered refund very disappointed with this service shall think trice about buying from them again
Great products at great prices
Very good, fast delivery ,well packaged & informative ,happy with my order.
Great products at a great price
Great
Great products at great prices
Avoid they are useless nothing arrives
Didn't receive my products. Had to organise a refund through paypal
Still waiting on a order. No tracking info, dont reply to emails and i have just went to paypal to request a refund. I do not recommend using this company.
I am still waiting for my order I bought 17/6 and have not had any reply’s to emails, what a disappointment and let down
I was sent the wrong items. I ordered 3 orange mini wheelie bins & was sent 3 green, 3 yellow, 3 blue and 3 purple. 12 in total and none of them was what I ordered. The packing was also terrible, barely enough tape to keep the box closed and expensive postage too.

From other reviews I have read here I can't be bothered to try and contact them and go through the hassle of returning the items and fixing their mistake.
Missing 4 items from my order and 1 incorrect item. Promised next day delivery. Never arrived. Tried to call mutiple times - do not answer the phone, no response to emails or social media. Company should be shut down. I have had to resort to disputing with Paypal due to the terrible service. Would not recommend to anyone. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they take your money and don't send the items.
Ignore emails. Not customer friendly. Don't cheaking orders before shipment. This site should be ( SHUT DOWN.!! )
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. !!
Strictly avoid ... no customer care and no response to your emails if you have problem... .should be banned by financial conduct authority.
Really disgusted with this site!! How can you take peoples hard earned money please stay away from this site they are scammers!!!
Placed an order on December 26 several item never came after emailing and phoning the missing items haven't arrived and I've had no offer of money back!! Avoid at all costs
I ordered for the first time over Xmas so it took slightly longer then it would normally to arrive.
I was happy with my order though as arrived all packaged well and a couple of items out of stock so vouchers included for a next order. I did call to check on my order date and my call was answered and I was advised of the expected date. All in all will order again and was pleased with all.
Online Pound Store is rated 3.91 based on 546 reviews