Online Pound Store Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Online Pound Store

Tell us how Online Pound Store made you happy

"Most of my items were good, however some were damaged. I have sent numerous emails and messengers , even put posts on Facebook. No reply! Shocking customer service."
"Abysmal site. Ordered Ashleigh and Burwood Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh Lamp Fragrance 500ml. Sent Christmas Spice Fragrance. Emailed twice. No response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"Terrible company. I would not order anything else from here. I placed an order for shampoo worth over £30.00 in May 2018. I never received the order and have had no communication at all with them despite phoning and emailing. I have now opened a paypal dispute to hopefully get a full refund."
"A small problem was quickly resolved to my entire satisfaction. Would recommend."
"brilliant value for money products,loads of choice,quick delivery,regular customer i buy lots and will be"
"Well made up with products and delivery was very quick anď was kept informed about delivery would buy from this company again"
"Fab products, thort £4.95 for p&p was quite expensive and packaging could have been better maybe bubble wrap with bottles of liquid. Happy with my purchase"
"I have not received the order and have been trying to contact you and no one has got back to me."
"Quick delivery,"
"My order came amazingly quickly and everything was good quality. I had some real bargains, would use again"
"Good quality Packed well Speedy delivery"
"Order never arrived and company did not reply to emails or phone calls. Do not use"
"Got loads of bargains"
"Cannot get my product anywhere else. Excellent prices and fast delivery. Would recommend"
"Was easy to order online would have liked more goods but what I ordered was great"
"I have never received my order! It was returned as damaged by the courier! I am still waiting and want my order to be sent ASAP"
"Great with updates and delivery was very fast - thanks!"
"Everything ok. Quick delivery"
"Quick service, great price, well packaged goods."
"Fast delivery, excellent range of products, fab prices"
Online Pound Store is rated 3.98 based on 525 reviews