Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Discovered this website whilst looking for a modern square shaped bathroom light. The product arrived on the Monday after ordering on the Sunday earlier than expected! I need another light for our dining room and shall go back to their website as a seem to have an excellent range of modern and traditional lights.
Amazing service. Arrived earlier than expected and well packaged. Great product delighted.
All arrived on time and in good order.
Very efficient and super fast delivery
Love the light perfect
Very pleased with my order arrived quickly thank you so much
Prompt response and delivery
Good choice of lights, good prices and quick delivery! What more do you want?
We received 40 bulb heavy duty garden lights two days after we ordered them. Excellent service, good communication and gorgeous product, exactly what we wanted. Two of the bulbs didn’t work, sadly, and now trying to reorder, if this is executed efficiently and swiftly nothing but praise for ‘Online Lighting’ - thankyou
Found Online Lighting when searching for a particular light. They were cheaper than the original company I as going to buy from and their delivery was very quick. Would recommend.
I love my Lucile Watsie large floor lamp, it's stylish and good quality!
Great product. Delivery a bit late but may be due to covid19. But all good
Excellent service and delivery within 24 hrs
The products arrived very quickly and were well packaged. The communication was excellent.
Well packaged and faster delivery than expected.
Quick fantastic service.Thank you.
This is a beautiful map. I'm so happy with my purchase.
I am very pleased with my purchase from Online Lighting, the service was quick. I ordered the lights and bulbs on Tuesday and received them the next day, very well packaged too.
Arrived within 2 days. Excellent
Quick, efficient and excellent product. Will use again.
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 720 reviews