Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Lights delivered within 24 hrs of ordering. Very efficient.
Bought a pendant lamp shade. The web site is easy to navigate and has lots of choice. The price of the lamp was very competitive and communication prior to delivery was excellent. The shade arrived quickly and on time.

It was very well packaged and in pristine condition. I would recommend Online Lighting. A good seller!
Ordered light fitting with no problem. Best price Straight forward checkout.
Light fitting was delivered before expected due date. Very well packaged.
Would definitely recommend the company and as I have just moved into a new build house, will definitely be ordering more fittings.
Very good value for money! Good quality! Just what my dad wanted! Very quick delivery! Will definitely be ordering more lights from you!
I'm very pleased with my lamp very good quality
Lovely lamp base for my sitting room. Arrived quickly and it was extremely well package to ensure no damage. Looks great, hubby loves it too always a bonus!
The communication could of been better we knew a item was out of stock but didn't receive any notification when it was likely to be sent until i e mailed asking for any updates, apart from that all ok
Brilliant service, ordered and delivered within 24hrs and that was on regular delivery. Will certainly use again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Fantastic online shopping experience, the light fittings look even better in person..
I was so impressed I bought all the light fittings for our renovation.
The best part is the bulb recommendations it makes it so much easier to shop for bulbs at the same time without having to look too far..
I will be back :)
Very poor service, lack of communication and ignore emails and social media ! Item only sent when I advised it was in fact In stock and not as they had advised stuck in Transit due to brexit and covid !
We’re absolutely with the standard lamps we bought from Online Lighting. They look gorgeous and are exactly as described. Excellent service, ingenious packaging, clear instructions. What’s not to love? Well certainly be returning to this company.
Online Lighting 5 star review on 14th February 2021
An excellent service, thank you!
My light arrived much quicker than anticipated which is always a bonus! A fab looking light at a really good price. I will certainly be ordering from here again
Elaine
Really fast completion of my order and I love the lights which were at a very competitive price. Came double boxed and well packed.
First class service. Arrived promptly.
Excellent service,ordered on Wednesday came on Friday perfect!
Lots of different lightning ideas. Prompt shipping. Very pleased with item bought. Good quality
Absolutely stunning lamp. Fantastic value for money. Looks expensive. I have ordered another one. Brilliant customer service. Fast delivery too! Buy with confidence x
Impressed with how fast delivery was, so pleased with my lamp, quality
The lamp was well worth the wait it’s beautiful. Thank you. Only thing I would recommend is keeping your customers more informed on reasons for delay.
Online Lighting is rated 4.47 based on 803 reviews