online4baby Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how online4baby made you happy

Telephone
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Told by Helen the customer service manager that they would only issue a refund if a baby had died!!!! Why would you say that to a new mum? Disgusting person and company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I’d been bought a Mee-Go buggy board as a gift from Online4baby. I’d put this together and attached the universal buggy board to my pram (a bugaboo buffalo) I thought this was fitted correctly and went out for a walk with my newborn and 2 year old. After a couple of minutes we encountered our first kerb, going up it the universal buggy board detached itself and my 2 year old went flying backwards. Luckily she wasn’t hurt but after closer inspection of the clips on the board, they don’t fully close around the bar of my pram even with the safety straps tightly secured around the pram I am not confident to use this again for fear it will happen again. I wouldn’t want this to happen on a busy main road for example! I’d been in touch with the person who bought this and they’d been in touch with Online4baby only to be told that because it’s been over 30 days you will not exchange for a different board or refund! It was bought as a gift in plenty of time for my babies arrival. It’s the same as a pram, you would buy it earlier to make sure you have it in time in case baby came early and/or so you are prepared. In my case the board looked like it fitted well and had a practise with it around the house. It was only once I’ve been able to get out of the house and used it on uneven surfaces and kerbs that the problem has arisen. I’d been in touch with the manufacturer and they confirmed from pictures that the universal board will not fit a bugaboo buffalo and was told to contact yourselves to exchange this for the larger board with four wheels, which has a different fitting which I was told would fit my pram. I’d been told how they reacted to the emails sent and how they just dismissed this because it’s been over 30 days since purchased. The emails were rude and unsympathetic. I find this appalling behaviour from a shop selling baby items. I understand they have a 30 day policy but as this supposedly universal board doesn’t fit a very popular pram then I would of assumed they would wave the 30 days policy especially as I’m wanting to exchange for a more expensive product which we would obviously pay the difference! Very disappointing Online4Baby! I hope that this review helps others to use anyone but this company. I’ve read some of the other reviews and the level of customer service is appalling! Again to be told on the phone by Helen that a refund for an item purchased over 30 days ago would only be issued if a baby had died is just disgusting! What a heartless and unsympathetic company."
Are you online4baby? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback online4baby receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered a cot back in early June 2018. It arrived damaged. Damage to cot exterior, drawer was not functioning and was sticking after assembly by following instructions to the T. Overall quality of cot was not great. As a customer I was not happy with the product and emailed and called right away to request and exchange or refund. Customer service were only willing to help to replace the drawer, even though I expressed I was unhappy with the quality. After 3/4 of an hour on the phone they asked me to take a video of the drawer and cot and send this in. As a customer I have a 14 day right to request an exchange or refund - to this date this has still not happened! After escalating the issue to a manager, who agreed that they would collect and refund the cot, after 3 attempts and 3 times waiting in for the collection to take place, no one has turned up! We have been completely lied to each time when requesting what is happening. Over a month on, I have no cot, 8 months pregnant and am out of pocket. Shocking customer service, liars! Would not recommend! Since writing this review On the 25th July on trustpilot , i was contacted by a manager from the company and was told my item had been confirmed as collected and the refund was now processed by him via the accounts team personally, I promised the funds would be returned to my account within 24 hours and He asked if I would now remove this review??!! It’s now 27th July, I have been lied to again, and am still out of pocket, with no cot! Unnecessary stress being caused by this company."
"Excellent range of baby products and prompt delivery service."
"Great products sold - cheaper! Fast delivery."
"Quality and price excellent."
online4baby is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews