online4baby Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend online4baby
Telephone

How would you rate online4baby?

"Ordered a cot back in early June 2018. It arrived damaged. Damage to cot exterior, drawer was not functioning and was sticking after assembly by following instructions to the T. Overall quality of cot was not great. As a customer I was not happy with the product and emailed and called right away to request and exchange or refund. Customer service were only willing to help to replace the drawer, even though I expressed I was unhappy with the quality. After 3/4 of an hour on the phone they asked me to take a video of the drawer and cot and send this in. As a customer I have a 14 day right to request an exchange or refund - to this date this has still not happened! After escalating the issue to a manager, who agreed that they would collect and refund the cot, after 3 attempts and 3 times waiting in for the collection to take place, no one has turned up! We have been completely lied to each time when requesting what is happening. Over a month on, I have no cot, 8 months pregnant and am out of pocket. Shocking customer service, liars! Would not recommend! Since writing this review On the 25th July on trustpilot , i was contacted by a manager from the company and was told my item had been confirmed as collected and the refund was now processed by him via the accounts team personally, I promised the funds would be returned to my account within 24 hours and He asked if I would now remove this review??!! It’s now 27th July, I have been lied to again, and am still out of pocket, with no cot! Unnecessary stress being caused by this company."
"Excellent range of baby products and prompt delivery service."
"Great products sold - cheaper! Fast delivery."
"Quality and price excellent."
online4baby is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews