Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Can't really fault the service, there was a bit of a delay as after inputting the serial number and code on the site I received an email asking for a picture of the sticker on the radio casing but once I sent this received the code within the hour
Thank you very much radio works fine thanks again allen
great service
Bit of a slow start as they requested the radio label and I had to wait for someone to remove the radio to get this, only to be told it was a screen shot of the locked message on the screen. Once this hiccup was sorted the code came through same day via email and worked.
The customer service is great, they respond quickly. The code worked fust like magic.
I am so satisfied.
They are super reliable ! Already got 2 radio codes for me. Will be using them for a long time .
The service was great overall. For me it required a bit of patience when waiting for a response but I am not from the UK so i’m sure that was the reason. It took just under a day to receive my code and it actually worked! The price is very reasonable and the customer service team were great! Answered any questions I had and were very helpful.
Simple, quick, it works. Almost seems too easy for the price. But I have no complaints.
Fantastic service and delighted with the speed of reply. I thought I was going to have to purchase a new radio, however, the code supplied worked perfectly. Thank you, for the 5 star service".
Perfect, thank you. Very speedy service and the code worked perfectly.
Congratulations
You’ve just won yourself access to the world’s best video animation platform,

Cutting-edge animations, fast renders, and 100 incredible templates are ready and waiting for you.

Your Exclusive Invitation To VideoMakerFX Awaits...

Fantastic service!

I couldn't believe the speed of response and had my code within 20 minutes and the radio working minute after that!

Would definitely recommend 👍
All good - never let me down
Excellent service had my code within 15 minutes. Music to my ears and more importantly my wife's ears. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant!! I was very dubious about handing over my money, but I received a code less than 5 minutes after paying and it worked immediately. I now have music again in my Honda Accord Tourer- thank you!!!! 10/10 Highly recommend to everyone.
The radio code worked perfectly, no problem, entered the supplied code using the radio buttons and it worked immediately.
Great service! My code came within like 15 minutes and actually work. Be mindful though they this company is in the UK so when paying and your located in the US your rate may be higher than the rate advertised because of how the exchange rates work between different currencies. So for instance 19.99 GBP for me was $27 and some change is USD.. Not that bad but just be aware so you don't think that they are falsely advertising on price.. overall great experience!!
Wonderful,smooth and efficient service, well done!
Great service.code arrived in one minute,just sorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see the senior discount as I am 73 and a uk citizen,still would recommend your service
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews