Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Efficienti e cortesi.
Really helpful. First code received didn’t work but after a short phone call was sent the right one within 10 minutes
Great service and helpfully through the process saved us having to leave the car at the garage to retrieve the code as we were advised first by dealer
Few emails code sorted works 100%
It was quick and easy to use, though a bit dear for the code.
By bringing mudic to my ears
A good service. I got a speedy response via email.
One word of advice to other customers. Take a photo of all the serial numbers on the back of the Radio as this maybe required for some models.

Luckily I had all the numbers written down and they were able to assist me very quickly.
Quick, good, efficient and it wotked! Very pleased... but it did advertise a renner and it was 18.99 - got in a tangle as I'd already paid my tenner
Originally asked for a radio code when I actually needed a navigation system code but was pointed in the right direction with a gentle nudge and had the code I needed in no time.
Resolved a problem of empty code notification on Sunday morning by chat and email. The out of hours service and solution appreciated. Thanks
Good site, the code for my radio took longer than expected.

But a overall good service
It took few hours but finally got the code, happy now thanks
The method for entering the code on a 62 Reg Ford Galaxy is slightly different from stated on the website. Digits are inputted directly from the keypad followed by the star button. The radio type is a 6000cd. I have attached a photo of the manual to assist. Overall the service was very quick and good value for money.
Took a day longer to receive the my code, which is my reason for 4 stars and not 5. But other than that everything was straight forward. I would highly recommend.
Saved me time and money . Really convenient. Good service . 👍🏼
Problem solved!
Although we're unable to solve my radio problem. but their support was 1st class and refunded my money. Would 100% recommend and use their service again.
Great service.
Habe für den Quasquai mit Connect System den Code benötigt, weil dieser in den Unterlagen nicht eingetragen wurde. Nach dem Übermitteln der Seriennummer etc. dauerte es nur wenige Minuten bis der Vode per Mail kam - hat beim Eingeben sofort entsperrt.
Easy to do, received code straight away. Very happy
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews