Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
The first code that they sent to me did not work, I email to the customer service team and i did not have any reply, after few days i payed a second time and this time it was working. I was charged two times.
This didn’t proceed as smoothly as it should have but they did get the correct code in the end.
I put the code in given to me and it came up on the display as 'WAIT' and I'm still waiting, after a day or so the display comes back and reads 'CODE' I put the code in and it reads 'WAIT'. six times tried six times failed, a waste of a pensioners £10, OUCH!!!
where is my code
no matter what i do the radio will not take the code.
have e mailed twice the code you gave me must be incorrect - comes up error why is this??
Hi There,

We can help with this issues please contact us through email, We have sent numerous emails to you but yet with a response.

Hope to hear from you soon and we will get your radio unlocked for you straight away.

Regards
Grant
I’m being asked to write a review and I haven’t even been sent my code yet..
I didn't have a bad experience, in fact it was all excellent, and you would get full stars, but, its the price of unlocking at £7.99, I think its too high when one can down load music for less than £1. once you have the website and software loaded it probably cost less than the 99p per person the £7 profit... good markup!
Has been told to take out radio and provide number from it. That Should be stated from start that you need that code to decode radio. Bummer
don't ask for a review until ive received the code which I have paid for and still not received!
Was not able to provide a code.
Still have no radio - paid our money and got the two codes but no
Joy - code e came up and we weren’t able to try the second code. Emailed you - got an unsatisfactory reply. Emailed again and got no reply.
Unfortunately they could not find the code for my radio
Very good service
Didn't find the code as it is an old radio
Tried entering the code supplied and all it did was completely lock me out of the radio. Have had to get local garage to do the job!
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews