Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Been waiting 4 days to get a code. Bought it of ebay for 3.95 came in 20min
I paid for my radio code and Haven’t received my code a day later I believe it’s a fraud.
Ordered a code and paid. Sent multiple emails. With zero response and no code. Suppose I should write off the money.
Brilliant service. , code came back within 15 minutes and it worked , totally reliable
Terrible service. Didn't deliver in the specified time, went elsewhere and requested a refund. Was told multiple times my refund was being processed, and didn't receive my refund when they said I would. Opened a dispute with PayPal where the seller told me they would refund me, but it was not possible until I close the dispute. This is a common scam with shady sellers, as once a dispute is closed on PayPal a new one can't be opened. Dispute is still open now, still no refund.
code came 24hours later than expected
I payed the fee but didn’t get the code.It was for a customer at the garage where I am employed so I lost money
They charged me for nothing their code is just fake
The radio code I revived did not work for my radio waste of money
Where is my money you told me tow days and know it’s 4 day
2 day I don't have my code 😤
The radio code didnt worked
Hi I purchase a radio code which I haven’t received and never got my money back.
didn't work.
Wrong.radio code....i want my money back...or other code.....
Not received code, not happy
Hi
Unfortunately your code did not worked
I paid for a code on good Friday and I still haven't received it I have left 2 messages on your answer machine but still had no call back

You have my correct email address because have sent this review

Please can you send me the code

They can’t decode smart car radios
Wasnt write code.