Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
You were unable to find the code for my Blaupunkt and it was only after getting in touch the following day, to see what was happening, that I was told you couldn't find it. Apart from that the refund came through quickly.
I've payed you for this code you took me money and you didn't send me any code. I don't need anymore that code because I've payed another company for that code. You take mony for nothing.
I payed you in good faith. In the hope that my jeep radio code would be renewed,not to be,very disappointed ,
Ordered a code and paid. Sent multiple emails. With zero response and no code. Suppose I should write off the money.
cool ok yesssssssssssss
Quick and easy to use great service
Quick and very easy.
Had to change my battery and as a result was locked out of my radio. Plugged in my serial number and instantly had the code for my radio. Worked perfectly. Just wish it did cost so much - but still cheaper than buying a new radio.
Superb fast service, well pleased
very easy to use and quick
Great service. and cheaper than all my local options.
They even sent me the right code after I told them that i had entered the wrong serial number, no charge. No wonder they are No.1
Fantastic service, got my code in less than 15 mins!!
exceptionally fast service ,really appreciated
Great service
The code work fine, thanks
Very good people to do business with .
Good service
Brilliant.. saved me spending £25 At Ford to do the same thing
Excellent service et surtout vous avez été très rapide merci encore
Good service