Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Put security code through and within 5 minutes Radio Code sent. £9.99 well spent. Would think if I went to a dealer it would have been at least double that price.
Fast, great, friendly service! We got the code in minutes and it worked!
Everything they claim to be.
Got me out of a pickle.
Great service got my radio code with in 5 minutes very helpful now I’ve got my tunes 😏
The cooperation and price of the service is excellent. The answer is fast and accurate.
Great service. The radio serial number shown on my screen was not the same as the one on the radio. After taking apart from radio console I was given an amended code over the telephone immediately.

Excellent.
After spending hours looking for a safe reliable service to obtain my radio code I almost gave up, until I found onlineradiocodes.co.uk. What a relief! Their service was second to none and I received my code in minutes. Thanks to this company my car radio is now working and I am one very happy customer. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!
Great service and helpfully through the process saved us having to leave the car at the garage to retrieve the code as we were advised first by dealer
I am very impressed with the total professional and courteous manner in which I was dealt with. The young lady that helped me with radio code was without the most delightful person and a credit to the company. Well done to her.
Kind regards,
Brian MCVEIGH.
I payed the fee but didn’t get the code.It was for a customer at the garage where I am employed so I lost money
Worked like a champ! Dealer wanted $200.00 and claimed we had to take the radio out, etc. Would definitely recommend to others.
customer service brilliant, at last a real human being on the end of the phone, value for money,
I was a bit dubious using an online service to get my radios code instead of taking it to an audi garage, but it was cheaper quicker and more convenient for me. No hassle, code arrived into my inbox within 15 minutes and worked without any issues. Couldn't ask for a better service.

Thank you!
My garage couldn't sort the code out during the car service, but 10 minutes on line and a couple of emails and it was sorted. Fair price and great service.
Fast service got mine in minutes
Awesome customer service. Fast response very reliable.
Very professional service. Little bit expensive but worth it.
Hardly recommend
J'avais vu des codes beaucoup moins chers en ligne, mais je me suis fié aux critiques 5 étoiles et je suis resté avec mon instinct et j'ai été prouvé correct / professionnel, courtois et conciant! Très impressionné et merci
Very good service. Got my radio working. Thanks.
I had seen much cheaper codes online, but I trusted the 5* reviews and went with my instinct & I was proved correct / Professional, Courteous & Concientious!
Very impressed & thank you.
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews