Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Brilliant. Worked no problems.
Initially OnlineRadioCodes were not able to supply me with a code and were in the process of a full refund, when they found out that there was a possible mistake with the radio serial number, with this corrected, they got the code quickly, and now I have a working radio in my MGF. The service was efficient, pleasant, and professional, and I would certainly recommend this company.

Simon Parr
As soon as I sent through the serial number, I got a reply saying that it takes between 1-2 hours to get the code. I got my code within 10 minutes. Great customer experience.
code came 24hours later than expected
brilliant service,2 mins on phone and done.great thanks
how fast i got the code back
very quick to respond helpful kind lovely to deal with would defo recamend
Brilliant service
You save my vacations. Thank you very much
You are STARS! Problem solved in a minute!Thank you.
Would just like to say a very big thank you to who it may concern I would recommend it to anyone very fast response and helpful also code was sent when said once again a very big thank you to you all at radio code and wish you why a wonderful day😉🙂🙂🙂🙂
You guy's definitely put a smile on my face ! Thanks for everything!
Thank you again my radio is working again I'm now happy again many thanks David
Entered the wrong serial number when I placed my order. Eventually realised what I'd done and got sent a second code free of charge and now have a working radio again. Very happy and would recommend.
Great help much cheaper than the £57 nissan wanted to charge me .what a rip off . £19 this company saved me alot of money !
They did there Job well
excellent service - got my nissan patrol code within 30 min from payment. all working fine.
Radio had been changed since original first code didn’t work got proper serial number sorted in minutes over phone by Lauren couldn’t have been anymore helpful now got music phone and sat nav delighted highly recommended
The least I can do is take a moment to leave you a 5 star, excellent review. Your service was nothing but professional, and although you informed me, it might take an additional 24 hours due to my radio being a navigation unit, I think it was less than an hour. You sent me the code, and of course best of all, it works! Thank you so much from a happy VW R32 owner (Akron, OH, USA), Steve S!
Excellent service and very helpful on the phone.
Far cheaper than the Ford main dealer wanted to charge me.
Thanks.