Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Great service! My code came within like 15 minutes and actually work. Be mindful though they this company is in the UK so when paying and your located in the US your rate may be higher than the rate advertised because of how the exchange rates work between different currencies. So for instance 19.99 GBP for me was $27 and some change is USD.. Not that bad but just be aware so you don't think that they are falsely advertising on price.. overall great experience!!
Really helpful. First code received didn’t work but after a short phone call was sent the right one within 10 minutes
Ordered a code and paid. Sent multiple emails. With zero response and no code. Suppose I should write off the money.
Wonderful,smooth and efficient service, well done!
Great service.code arrived in one minute,just sorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see the senior discount as I am 73 and a uk citizen,still would recommend your service
Fantastic service although I paid at 21:00pm my code was delivered at 08:00 next morning, but it does say this on their website if you pay after 17:00 hours.
The code worked first time so a very happy customer, would highly recommend this company to anyone who has disconnected their. battery and does not have the code to activate their radio.
5 star service
What a great and efficient service you offer, you gave me my radio code and now I’m listening to music again.
Excellent customer care.
Superb service easy to use
Brilliant service. , code came back within 15 minutes and it worked , totally reliable
thanks for the support.
very nice service.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Got radio code back within 15 mins. entered and was correct. Great service as Nissan dealer were no help at all. As I have have a repair workshop will certainly use them again.
Very good - can't believe how easy it was to get the code,
No stress - would definitely recommend..
A great company to deal with! I had a bit of an issue as when I removed the stereo there was no serial number on it. I emailed them and they replied promptly asking me to send a picture of the sticker on the stereo. They managed to get the code from one of the long numbers and emailed it to me. Would not hesitate to use them again. Oh, the total cost including buying the keys to remove the stereo was still over £30 LESS than Ford wanted to charge ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Excellent
Very helpful
Took my car to fords they had it for 9 days and could not get the code to work,gave my car back and said you need a audio specialist,went to these guys now up and running in 15 mins Fantastic service on line chat and phone call please use you won’t go wrong
Fords need to employ you guys and would save them any further embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜” can’t fix a radio
Fast, easy and the best of the best supporting i find ever!!!!!!!!!!
Very helpful service
Solved our problem really quickly
Worked, no problem. Speedy service.
Terrible service. Didn't deliver in the specified time, went elsewhere and requested a refund. Was told multiple times my refund was being processed, and didn't receive my refund when they said I would. Opened a dispute with PayPal where the seller told me they would refund me, but it was not possible until I close the dispute. This is a common scam with shady sellers, as once a dispute is closed on PayPal a new one can't be opened. Dispute is still open now, still no refund.
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews