Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Got sent the wrong lock even though I called to double check details of order. Whilst they sent me the one I ordered straight away, the delay caused me an additional week to have my new door fitted due to my missing my slot in fitter's schedule. Not ideal!
We are disappointed to confirm that we did, in fact, send this customer the wrong lock. We dealt with the situation immediately upon receipt of his call and despatched the correct lock the same day. Whilst we strive for perfection, we are only human and sometimes we make mistakes. At Online Lock and Safe we will openly admit it when we have dropped the ball and do our best to rectify the situation. Sadly, on this occasion, our best was not good enough. Must try harder.
The price was good quick delivery also but what I ordered is not what I got I ordered a zone lock and got a no brand one not happy about that
Due to a change in our suppliers product and a delay on our part to update the website, the lock sent was not a Zone lock. It was however exactly the same type of lock but from Alpro which is a respected name in the industry. We offer our apologies that she was led, by a 3rd party locksmith, to believe that the lock was a cheap knockoff. We would have been perfectly happy to assure her that the item was legitimate (albeit not the brand expected) or, had that been unsatisfactory, we would have offered a full refund for the item. Sadly, for us, we were not given the opportunity to do that as the call only came after the negative review. I urge all readers to carefully consider leaving negative reviews until you have contacted the supplier as it affects our reputations unnecessarily.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.83 based on 162 reviews