Online lock and safe centre Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre

About Online lock and safe centre: Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Click Here

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy

"Still awaiting delivery. Marked as in stock when purchased, received an email several days later saying it was a special order and would take another three weeks or so to arrive. That was a while ago, nothing since. Have they taken the payment from my credit card? I don't know as I haven't received a statement yet but I hope not. I'll have to wait and see if it arrives. I only chose this supplier because it was marked as in stock, others were quoting a wait of a week so somewhat frustrated to learn that the stocking claim was incorrect and the delivery time would be significantly longer than the other suppliers honestly stating 'out of stock'."
Hello Neil, Thank you for your review. We are still awaiting a response from you as to whether you would like to wait for the item or cancel and order elsewhere. You placed the order after hours and we sent an email first thing the following morning informing you that there had been an error on our website and the item you ordered was supposed to be marked as a Special Order item. We asked you to let us know how to proceed but received no response so we sent a follow up email the following day, to which you also did not respond. We also made it very clear that we have not taken any money from you account in the first email. Whilst this was an error and should have been marked as a Special Order, nowhere on our website do we state that an item is in stock. In fact, we very honestly state in our Terms & Conditions that you ticked to state you had read, that we do guarantee that all items will be in stock. Our Returns & Delivery Policy also makes this very clear and is available on every product page on our website. Whilst I appreciate your frustration at the situation, I would have been much better placed to help you had your first actual contact with us not been in the form of a bad review. As such, I feel we cannot move forward with you as a customer so we will be cancelling your order. Thank you for your input.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.85 based on 159 reviews