Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
When trying to order Legge brassware I called and was told the online prices were ALL wrong they had made a mistake! Staff very rude when I pointed it out!! Rubbish service. The 1 star is ONLY because you cannot rate them worse!!
Whilst we are always happy to receive a review we do prefer it if they accurately reflect the interaction.

Allow me to clarify.

This customer called regarding the shape of the Legge doorknob they were considering purchasing. Whilst looking into their query I noticed that there was a rather large error in the pricing. I politely informed them that there was an error, apologised and gave them the corrected price. Important note: They had not actually placed and order and were just making an enquiry. Clearly, this did not sit well as they then became quite agitated. I tried a few times to clarify the situation as there was some confusion on my part (mainly due to being aggressively barked at) but they continued their tirade and then accused me of getting snippy when I finally gave up on trying to please them. They then mentioned that thet could "get me" with something or other rule they feel applies to this situation. When directed to our terms and conditions they simply fobbed me off . At this point I decided that I did not feel comfortable doing business with this person and wished them good luck with their search.

Perhaps, in the future, they might consider that we are human and errors will be made. Aggressive and entitled behaviour does not prevent customer service staff from becoming exasperated and does not miraculously make it possible for retailers to sell products well below cost price.
Parcel not received
At Online Lock and Save we are always happy to receive feedback - be it good or bad. However, in this case I feel I must clarify that the reason this customer did not receive their parcel is because they have us the wrong postcode. The postcode and street address they provided did not match so, as is common practice, the courier held the parcel at their depot but failed to inform us of the issue.

We were completely unaware there was a problem until, within a span of 6 minutes we received a voicemail, an email and a 1-Star Review. Whilst we strive to deal with issues as quickly as we can, 6 minutes seems a bit unreasonable to me, especially considering that the customer waited 6 days to inform us that they had not received their Next Day Delivery.

Once we finally found out from the couriers what the actual problem was we did a bit of legwork, found the correct postcode and the parcel was delivered this morning.

I would urge people to consider actually allowing retailers some time to resolve your issue before resorting to leaving a negative review. They are a way to inform others of the service to expect and not a way of expressing your annoyance. Please think before you post.
Still awaiting delivery. Marked as in stock when purchased, received an email several days later saying it was a special order and would take another three weeks or so to arrive. That was a while ago, nothing since.
Have they taken the payment from my credit card? I don't know as I haven't received a statement yet but I hope not.
I'll have to wait and see if it arrives.
I only chose this supplier because it was marked as in stock, others were quoting a wait of a week so somewhat frustrated to learn that the stocking claim was incorrect and the delivery time would be significantly longer than the other suppliers honestly stating 'out of stock'.
Hello Neil, Thank you for your review. We are still awaiting a response from you as to whether you would like to wait for the item or cancel and order elsewhere. You placed the order after hours and we sent an email first thing the following morning informing you that there had been an error on our website and the item you ordered was supposed to be marked as a Special Order item. We asked you to let us know how to proceed but received no response so we sent a follow up email the following day, to which you also did not respond. We also made it very clear that we have not taken any money from you account in the first email. Whilst this was an error and should have been marked as a Special Order, nowhere on our website do we state that an item is in stock. In fact, we very honestly state in our Terms & Conditions that you ticked to state you had read, that we do guarantee that all items will be in stock. Our Returns & Delivery Policy also makes this very clear and is available on every product page on our website. Whilst I appreciate your frustration at the situation, I would have been much better placed to help you had your first actual contact with us not been in the form of a bad review. As such, I feel we cannot move forward with you as a customer so we will be cancelling your order. Thank you for your input.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.81 based on 185 reviews