Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Helpful and efficient. Telephone assistance to select correct perfect perfect. Ordered for a before 10 delivery, arrived 11.45 - full refund on postage no quibble
Really the service I received from this firm was one of the BEST I have ever received anywhere. No kidding. I rang them up with my window lock problems, without any knowledge whatsoever, and the lady there just sorted me out with exactly what I needed. I replaced the parts myself without any issues. FIRST CLASS SERVICE ALL ROUND :)
Thank you so much for your review, Andrew. We are delighted that you were happy with our service. We will continue to provide it an hope you'll visit us again soon.

OLS
Had an item damaged by the courier,they mailed me straight back and then phoned to arrange a replacement the following day.Excellent service.
Exactly what I wanted exactly when I wanted it, well done
As a returning customer I knew exactly what I wanted, found it quickly on-line & Online Lock & Safe Centre fulfilled the order immediately with the window locks arriving the next working day. Efficient & excellent service.
Great communication, very helpful and prompt delivery. Would recommend.
The website is a doddle to use. Found exactly what I wanted in a couple of minutes.

Payment via PayPay & delivery was quick as well.

Couldn't be easier.