Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Had the product I wanted in stock however on fitting it I noticed very marginal dimensional differences and finish quality resulting in problems fitting the item. I had to resort to filing a little to obtain the required result
speed delivery of product. thanks
Exactly what I wanted exactly when I wanted it, well done
I researched a number of online retailers and they were significantly cheaper. The item was dispatched promptly. Great service, would definitely buy from again.
Excellent advice on the phone and super fast delivery thank you
Worked and fitted perfectly.
Good quality part dispatched promptly
Knowledgeable customer service person which in itself is unusual, really made sure I bought the correct product. Placed the order at 3pm and it arrived at 11am the following morning. Postage cost a big fat zero BRILLIANT
Thank you for your great review Ivan. Glad you're safe and secure once again.
Got sent the wrong lock even though I called to double check details of order. Whilst they sent me the one I ordered straight away, the delay caused me an additional week to have my new door fitted due to my missing my slot in fitter's schedule. Not ideal!
We are disappointed to confirm that we did, in fact, send this customer the wrong lock. We dealt with the situation immediately upon receipt of his call and despatched the correct lock the same day. Whilst we strive for perfection, we are only human and sometimes we make mistakes. At Online Lock and Safe we will openly admit it when we have dropped the ball and do our best to rectify the situation. Sadly, on this occasion, our best was not good enough. Must try harder.
excellent service all round. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wow! That's a lot of pluses. Thanks so much for the great review Colin. Hope to see you again.
accurate description and helpful dimensions on the website, swift despatch.
Superb delivery. Ordered late one day, delivered the next without a premium delivery charge. Well done
Thank for the great review Alistair. So glad you were happy with the service. Hope we can help you next time.
Good company to deal with ,parts that I ordered were dispatched on the day of ordering and delivered by courier next day enabling us to fit and resolve a problem.
Very good service I would highly recommend them and use them again,wish all companies were a as fast with their deliveries.
Thank you for your great review Brian. Glad you got it all sorted. Hope to speak to you again some day.
Contact with company was considered good as was payment method. Delivery by Carrier very expensive when postal service could have been used. For this reason only would not recommend .
Postage was expensive but item was oversized and delivered to Scottish Isles.
Big issue by the delivering
Unfortunately, due to the premises being hard to find, the couriers had trouble delivering the package. We contacted the couriers and gave them additional information and they delivered the next day.
Excellent support and service.
Thank for the 5 stars Una. As one of our longest standing customers we're always delighted to hear from you.
Got what I wanted. Website helped me find it. Arrived next door no problems.
Excellant next day service and product was exactly what was required
the stuff I ordered arrived on time, fine.
Overall an excellent service and great value products.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.81 based on 185 reviews