Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Sourced an old style handle for my UPVc front door and it was exactly as described. Easy to fit and works beautifully. Competitive price and prompt delivery - what’s not to like.
Quick and reasonably priced service, hassle free
Efficient service, reasonable price, product as described. Even though the courier broke one the boxes it was replaced without quibble.
I found the lock and safe so helpful,even had lock smith ring me back to give me some tips on how to fit my sash lock assembly ,my order arrived the next day .thanks again would recommend you as a trusted company .
Excellent service. Rang as had a query with sizing, returned call very promptly and efficiently. Lock was delivered day after order, fit perfectly. Highly recommend, will definitely use again.
Arrived quickly and just what I needed - considerably cheaper than the other sites on which I found the same part.
After a nightmare procuring FB keys from another online supplier I tried Online lock and safe centre as a last resort. They were superb, very easy website to check the part I needed matched the demand, easily checkout and you were kept up to date with the status of the order throughout [if you create a free online account]. The items were delivered and recieved in full and without issue the next day. I have now set up an account and will definately purchase from them again. Highly recommended.
Helpful phone advice and speedy delivery. Would use again.
Very good & prompt service, pleased with items ordered.
They stocked the product I wanted at a reasonable price and dispatched it quickly.
Provided upvc repair screws which measured up to job.
Delivery date as stated. Product description accurate.
I couldn’t get the window mechanism anywhere, I looked up images in google and there it was, clicked to get it and within a couple of days I had it fitted and client happy.
Very helpful staff needed the lock and handles next day and they did excellent service well done very happy customer will definitely use again thank you paul harding pmh maintenance
Excellent Service
Quick fast efficient delivery as promised
Good service and the items I ordered were delivered next day,the items were also good quality and well made
Excellent prompt service.
Excellent helpful service & super fast delivery
Worked on a couple of options for us, but nothing seemed too much trouble. Always phoned and emailed when promised. Good price too. Great customer service. Delivered promptly as promised. Would recommend using Online Lock and Safe Centre.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.81 based on 164 reviews