Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Prompt delivery and excellent replacement lock. Perfect fit.
Ordered item on line and received confirmation. Then received message saying item not available (in spite of being marked "in stock" on the website!). No payment was taken, but the whole transaction was a waste of time. Won't bother with them again!
Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to receive it. I would like to point out that it is quite clear in our Terms and Conditions that items may be out of stock. I know you saw this because you ticked the box to confirm that you had read them so I am fully confident that you did.

As we are aware that Ts&Cs can be difficult to absorb, we also made sure to put it in the Delivery and Returns Policy attached to every product on the site.

I am very sorry that you appear to have missed these statements whilst doing your due diligence. We will endeavour to make them more visible.
Parcel not received
At Online Lock and Save we are always happy to receive feedback - be it good or bad. However, in this case I feel I must clarify that the reason this customer did not receive their parcel is because they have us the wrong postcode. The postcode and street address they provided did not match so, as is common practice, the courier held the parcel at their depot but failed to inform us of the issue.

We were completely unaware there was a problem until, within a span of 6 minutes we received a voicemail, an email and a 1-Star Review. Whilst we strive to deal with issues as quickly as we can, 6 minutes seems a bit unreasonable to me, especially considering that the customer waited 6 days to inform us that they had not received their Next Day Delivery.

Once we finally found out from the couriers what the actual problem was we did a bit of legwork, found the correct postcode and the parcel was delivered this morning.

I would urge people to consider actually allowing retailers some time to resolve your issue before resorting to leaving a negative review. They are a way to inform others of the service to expect and not a way of expressing your annoyance. Please think before you post.
Had what I needed, had a small issue that was sort straight away
I needed some technical advice before purchasing a night lock system , so called Online Lock & Safe Centre. The member of staff who answered my call was extremely knowledgeable and provided all the advice I needed, in a very 'user friendly' manner, to allow me purchase the product on line with confidence.
I purchased a replacement Traditional Union 60mm Backset as the original had lost it's springing. It arrived swiftly and fitted perfectly. Some adjustment was needed for the keep but works well with the existing barrel.
Quick and easy service. Even recieved a refund of one of the delivery charges as they managed to send them together. Didn't even need to ask. Excellent service. Chris
Excellent purchasing platform. Products well described. My lock housing was ordered on Friday and received Monday, well packaged and damage free. Would certainly recommend this merchant.
Friendly advice, prompt delivery.
Great product choices, and excellent value
Amazingly prompt delivery. Product fully met expectations.
Great service, I would use again!
Found the lock barrel I needed, ordering was simple, delivery was prompt. No problems.
Supplied with the extra large door viewer I set about fitting it and it was well worth the £90 to replace the highly inadequate previous small diameter what amounted to spyhole I now have a clear view through a large aperture by means of this security optic. This commercial business as to its integrity I see no issue with it they're just as trustworthy as they could be. I was very pleased with their prompt diligent service.
Despite a series of errors on my part by ordering the wrong handles multiple times, OLS provided top customer service. I would have absolutely no reservations coming back to these guys for future orders.
Spoke to staff to clarify which lock I needed and they were very helpful. I ordered online and the lock arrived in good time
Service was excellent, delivered as promised. Packaging just right for the contents, no huge box padded out with airbags or polystyrene prawn crackers. Prices were good too!
I had been looking for Basta window handles everywhere and was very pleased to find them on your website and with your excellent speedy delivery service. Thanks
Handles arrived quickly and were as described. Good price would recommend.
The lock arrived when promised and was in exactly as described. Fast, friendly, efficient service.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.81 based on 164 reviews