Online lock and safe centre Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre

About Online lock and safe centre: Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy

"I purchased a replacement Traditional Union 60mm Backset as the original had lost it's springing. It arrived swiftly and fitted perfectly. Some adjustment was needed for the keep but works well with the existing barrel."
"Quick and easy service. Even recieved a refund of one of the delivery charges as they managed to send them together. Didn't even need to ask. Excellent service. Chris"
"Excellent purchasing platform. Products well described. My lock housing was ordered on Friday and received Monday, well packaged and damage free. Would certainly recommend this merchant."
"Friendly advice, prompt delivery."
"Great product choices, and excellent value"
"Amazingly prompt delivery. Product fully met expectations."
"Great service, I would use again!"
"Found the lock barrel I needed, ordering was simple, delivery was prompt. No problems."
"Supplied with the extra large door viewer I set about fitting it and it was well worth the £90 to replace the highly inadequate previous small diameter what amounted to spyhole I now have a clear view through a large aperture by means of this security optic. This commercial business as to its integrity I see no issue with it they're just as trustworthy as they could be. I was very pleased with their prompt diligent service."
"Despite a series of errors on my part by ordering the wrong handles multiple times, OLS provided top customer service. I would have absolutely no reservations coming back to these guys for future orders."
"Spoke to staff to clarify which lock I needed and they were very helpful. I ordered online and the lock arrived in good time"
"Service was excellent, delivered as promised. Packaging just right for the contents, no huge box padded out with airbags or polystyrene prawn crackers. Prices were good too!"
"I had been looking for Basta window handles everywhere and was very pleased to find them on your website and with your excellent speedy delivery service. Thanks"
"Handles arrived quickly and were as described. Good price would recommend."
"The lock arrived when promised and was in exactly as described. Fast, friendly, efficient service."
"Sourced an old style handle for my UPVc front door and it was exactly as described. Easy to fit and works beautifully. Competitive price and prompt delivery - what’s not to like."
"Quick and reasonably priced service, hassle free"
"Efficient service, reasonable price, product as described. Even though the courier broke one the boxes it was replaced without quibble."
"I found the lock and safe so helpful,even had lock smith ring me back to give me some tips on how to fit my sash lock assembly ,my order arrived the next day .thanks again would recommend you as a trusted company ."
"Excellent service. Rang as had a query with sizing, returned call very promptly and efficiently. Lock was delivered day after order, fit perfectly. Highly recommend, will definitely use again."
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.85 based on 159 reviews