Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Neutral feedback as the item I ordered turned out to be out of stock. Looking at previous reviews, there appears to be a pattern of this, however, I had no other issues - I was advised promptly, offered an apology, and my money was refunded immediately.
Incidentally, this seems to be an industry wide problem as exactly the same thing happened with the next two suppliers I tried, so not unique to this company.
In the end I went old school and phoned around until I found what I was after.
Great selection.
Fast delivery.
Great value for money.
Easy to order. Prompt update and response. Delivered on time. Good value products.
Great service, very easy to use website, goods arrived next day
Not great. Your online catalogue is not accurate, I've waited 5 days to find out that the item I ordered is not in stock.
You placed your order at 12:33 on 05/03/21. At 12:55 on 05/03/21 we sent an email to the address you supplied on the order, asking you to let us know if you would like to wait for the item to come back onto stock or if you would prefer to cancel. This gave you ample time to cancel and find an alternative source. We received no response. We emailed you again on the 8th and asked you to contact us in the next couple of days or the order would have to be cancelled. We received no response. Yesterday 10/02/21, your order was cancelled and the authorisation to take payment was aborted. I am sorry if this was not enough, however, I am not sure what more could have been done.
I was able to get my item at a substantially lower (2/3rds) price than the only other site which had the item. Ordering was relatively easy, although I had to point out that as I live in Northern Ireland, I should not pay the non-mainland fee. This was quickly sorted, and delivery was speedy. All round, a good service.
Ordered espagnolettes and window handles with next day delivery. Later (when too late to order anywhere else) received an email that the handles weren't in stock and their supplier didn't know when they would be. When I pointed out that there is no point offering next day delivery if you do not say the items are out of stock, got the following reply "it is all laid out in our Terms and Conditions which you confirmed that you read. ". When I dared to suggest that we would record this in a review received an email making a personal insult! Avoid, unless you are looking to kill time!
Thank you for your review. We both know that your order was cancelled because of your aggressive manner and that your "daring to suggest" you would post a review about it was actually a threat to post several bad reviews because of it. We felt that you would continue your initial aggression throughout the transaction (which would have been elongated due to the impact of Covid on the supply line) and thus we chose to end the relationship.
Delivered on time. Multilock now fitted. Excellent.
Placed an order with OL&SC for a patio door handle which was delivered within two days.The handle is strong and well made and am very happy with the result.
The excellent letter plate arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Good price too, thanks!
Product arrived well packaged, and on time. Great service. 👍
Great service and communication. Fast delivery.
great service
Great customer service and best price I could find for Hoppe handles, delivered quickly and well packaged. Very good communication
No problems with delivery. They had the particular lock I wanted in stock whereas others had it advertised but not available. It arrived very promptly even though I ordered several additional keys.
My only issue was with manipulating the website. It was very difficult to order multiple keys without the basket filling up with the same number of locks. When I tried to correct it, it also took away the keys. I tried several times and eventually managed to edit the order successfully. Probably me!
I’m glad I can give a positive review. I was a bit taken aback by the responses given to negative feedback. All a bit defensive, I thought, and there’s no need. Seems to be a very efficient supplier and that will speak for itself.
After a dispatch hiccup friendly Toni sorted out my order which then arrived quickly and I was reimbursed with the postage. Thanks, good job.
The same day I received dispatch note I received my lock.

Will happily use again.

Thanks
Great service and a website that really helps ypu find the part your looking for.
Had an item damaged by the courier,they mailed me straight back and then phoned to arrange a replacement the following day.Excellent service.
Good quality product with quick delivery. Had a query which was answered very promptly. Rey pleased and would happily use again.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.76 based on 194 reviews