Online lock and safe centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre

About Online lock and safe centre: Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

How would you rate Online lock and safe centre?

Mr Dave Simpson
Verified Buyer

Worked on a couple of options for us, but nothing seemed too much trouble. Always phoned and emailed when promised. Good price too. Great customer service. Delivered promptly as promised. Would recommend using Online Lock and Safe Centre.
Verified Buyer

Easy order process and prompt delivery.
Khalid Abbas

good service fast delivery

Mr Richard Mair
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly staff. Know what they are doing. Would recommend to use these if you have a lock problem.
Verified Buyer

Lock arrived very quickly and works perfectly so no complaints. A reasonable price too.
Verified Buyer

Clear website, detailed everything for to order the correct parts
Mr Andrew Harper
Verified Buyer

Delivered next day great service
Verified Buyer

Placed my order on a Wednesday and the goods arrived the following day. Excellent service.
Mr Ken Sharman
Verified Buyer

Just what I was looking for, saved the customer money. Delivered when promised at a good price. Excellent!
Mr Neil Goodwin
Verified Buyer

Still awaiting delivery. Marked as in stock when purchased, received an email several days later saying it was a special order and would take another three weeks or so to arrive. That was a while ago, nothing since.
Have they taken the payment from my credit card? I don't know as I haven't received a statement yet but I hope not.
I'll have to wait and see if it arrives.
I only chose this supplier because it was marked as in stock, others were quoting a wait of a week so somewhat frustrated to learn that the stocking claim was incorrect and the delivery time would be significantly longer than the other suppliers honestly stating 'out of stock'.
Hello Neil, Thank you for your review. We are still awaiting a response from you as to whether you would like to wait for the item or cancel and order elsewhere. You placed the order after hours and we sent an email first thing the following morning informing you that there had been an error on our website and the item you ordered was supposed to be marked as a Special Order item. We asked you to let us know how to proceed but received no response so we sent a follow up email the following day, to which you also did not respond. We also made it very clear that we have not taken any money from you account in the first email. Whilst this was an error and should have been marked as a Special Order, nowhere on our website do we state that an item is in stock. In fact, we very honestly state in our Terms & Conditions that you ticked to state you had read, that we do guarantee that all items will be in stock. Our Returns & Delivery Policy also makes this very clear and is available on every product page on our website. Whilst I appreciate your frustration at the situation, I would have been much better placed to help you had your first actual contact with us not been in the form of a bad review. As such, I feel we cannot move forward with you as a customer so we will be cancelling your order. Thank you for your input.
Mr Norman Robinson

Excellent service,so fast..
John Owen
Verified Buyer

I could not secure the back door on Friday due to a broken multi-point lock. The Online lock and safe centre managed to get the correct replacement lock to me early the next (Saturday) morning and so I was able to go on holiday! Brilliant service. Many thanks!
Mr Alan Collins
Verified Buyer

Easy web site to use, fast despatch and delivery.
It would have been helpful to include in the description that the handles I ordered were Mila Trinity replicas, as I had been searching for these to match broken handles around the house
Verified Buyer

I ordered an old style of lock to repair an old one in an existing door. I did not expect to achieve this! The lock was perfect fit for the old one. Packaged very well & arrived undamaged (could very easily got bent). It arrived the next day after ordering.
The recommended door handle did not fit however - screw centers were incorrect & they acknowledged the error - are accepting handles back for refund. Service was very good otherwise.
Mr Graham Newton

great service
Mr Aleksejs Strikovs
Verified Buyer

Good service, but site should be improved. Ordered 4 items, only 1 got into basket instead, so received 1. Tried few more times - same thing. So finally had to pay for extra postage. Was offered discount, but hey... If everything worked properly, I'd get it all in the first time.
Richard Brown
Verified Buyer

Clear website easily identified the window handle I needed. Order and delivery was exemplary. Thank you.
Mr Nasir Jarral

Very good service
Item ordered as advertised service very good
Mr Andrew McMath
Verified Buyer

I ordered a mila window lock and stated no rush delivery, but it arrived as a next day delivery. Also the price was circa half of other suppliers. Very pleased.

Every thing is fine.