Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
4.7
Based on 212 reviews
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Great Handles that fitted as I have struggled to find ones to fit the original door. Fitted today so hopefully will last, will recommend this company. Thank again.
Great Value, very fast delivery, well packaged.
They do not honour warranties and they misguide customers on manufacturers stated warranties , unfriendly and arrogant
Delivery on time price was high but parts are unavailable elsewhere fitting was straight forward, will use again if parts are available!
Excellent price and very fast next day delivery!
Good item, good price.
Really pleased with purchase. Excellent price. Came promptly. Will use again.
Great service and kept me well informed about my order
Ordered one day,delivered within 48 hours.Great price for a quality product.👍👌
Item was easy and quick to order, and packaging excellent
Bought a window locking mechanism. Spent a while going to the main DIY shops struggling to find what I wanted. The information on this website had everything I needed to find the right part I needed with the right sizes and even face plate markings. Well packaged and quickly delivered.
Great product and great after sale service. I contacted a locksmith by phone which I was given by local supplier. He quoted well over £200 to replace the winkhuas 4 hook locking system on my upvc front door. But he when arrived tried to change my mind and sell me a 2 hook unknown brand which he had on his Van. That would have involved change of hook position on the door and door frame. I refused to accept the persuasive offer and much to his annoyance I send him packing. I found Online Lock & Safe centre, I found the exact replacement for my locking system cheaper and arrived next day. I used a screwdriver to take the old one out. The new one had a longer face plate, so I cut it to same size as the old one to fit but I couldn’t figure out how to change hand for the latch not to open from outside. I got on the phone to Online Lock & Safe which they guided me how to get that right. Fitted and worked perfect. Excellent attitude and very pleasant customer service. I couldn’t ask for more and I save over £100. I recommend this company any day.
Arrived as described
Was looking for a specific lock for a replacement job, and the description was spot on. Had trouble finding the right bit. Elsewhere. Was delivered straight away, well wrapped. Can't fault them.
Excellent items well packed and a very good price. Delivered very quickly by courier very satisfied with online lock & safe centre.
Hi the product - external door handle set was fine, a couple of marks on it, but was good for the money. Excellent delivery time. The securing screws were short for the door and I enquired by email if they sold longer screws - no reply. Acquired additional screws elsewhere.
Great website, great price and quick delivery. New handles and letterbox looks great thank you
I have not received my order yet
Thank you for your review. Please check your emails. We have tried 4 times to communicate with you and have received no response.
Neutral feedback as the item I ordered turned out to be out of stock. Looking at previous reviews, there appears to be a pattern of this, however, I had no other issues - I was advised promptly, offered an apology, and my money was refunded immediately. Incidentally, this seems to be an industry wide problem as exactly the same thing happened with the next two suppliers I tried, so not unique to this company. In the end I went old school and phoned around until I found what I was after.
Great selection. Fast delivery. Great value for money.
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.73 based on 212 reviews