Online lock and safe centre Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre

About Online lock and safe centre: Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

How would you rate Online lock and safe centre ?

"Sourced an old style handle for my UPVc front door and it was exactly as described. Easy to fit and works beautifully. Competitive price and prompt delivery - what’s not to like."
Mrs Annette Robinsonbooth
Verified Buyer
"Quick and reasonably priced service, hassle free"
"Efficient service, reasonable price, product as described. Even though the courier broke one the boxes it was replaced without quibble."
Mr Graham Wickham
Verified Buyer
"I found the lock and safe so helpful,even had lock smith ring me back to give me some tips on how to fit my sash lock assembly ,my order arrived the next day .thanks again would recommend you as a trusted company ."
Mr Chris Stone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Rang as had a query with sizing, returned call very promptly and efficiently. Lock was delivered day after order, fit perfectly. Highly recommend, will definitely use again."
"Arrived quickly and just what I needed - considerably cheaper than the other sites on which I found the same part."
Mr Andy Jeron
Verified Buyer
"After a nightmare procuring FB keys from another online supplier I tried Online lock and safe centre as a last resort. They were superb, very easy website to check the part I needed matched the demand, easily checkout and you were kept up to date with the status of the order throughout [if you create a free online account]. The items were delivered and recieved in full and without issue the next day. I have now set up an account and will definately purchase from them again. Highly recommended."
"Helpful phone advice and speedy delivery. Would use again."
"Very good & prompt service, pleased with items ordered."
Mr John Brayne
Verified Buyer
"They stocked the product I wanted at a reasonable price and dispatched it quickly."
"Provided upvc repair screws which measured up to job."
Mr G Stirling
Verified Buyer
"Delivery date as stated. Product description accurate."
Mr John Swain
Verified Buyer
"I couldn’t get the window mechanism anywhere, I looked up images in google and there it was, clicked to get it and within a couple of days I had it fitted and client happy."
Mr Paul Harding
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff needed the lock and handles next day and they did excellent service well done very happy customer will definitely use again thank you paul harding pmh maintenance"
Una Murphy
"Excellent Service"
Mr David James
Verified Buyer
"Quick fast efficient delivery as promised"
Mr Mark Russell
Verified Buyer
"Good service and the items I ordered were delivered next day,the items were also good quality and well made"
Philip Litchfield
"Excellent prompt service."
"Excellent helpful service & super fast delivery"
Mr Dave Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Worked on a couple of options for us, but nothing seemed too much trouble. Always phoned and emailed when promised. Good price too. Great customer service. Delivered promptly as promised. Would recommend using Online Lock and Safe Centre."
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.83 based on 144 reviews