Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Great resources and great communication with tutor.
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Cecily,

We're glad you enjoyed the course and tutor support.

All the best!
OLC
I enjoyed the course and prompt replies from tutors but I feel that the study material could have been more detailed
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies/Support.

OLC
I studied with the college for a year and from the perspective of the assignment feedback support and advice, yes my tutors were very clear and precise with providing assistance and integrations. The depth and breadth of the modules were very good. One aspect however which certainly requires improvement is communication, in terms of the way in which questions are formulated, what is required an expected from the student to answer. Yes it is true that students can ask the tutor if they are not sure, nonetheless it would be helpful if more details were included in the question as of to provide more guidance into what is required. Additionally, as it is distant learning, albeit there is a time limit of 1 year to complete the course, it would bebgood practice and customer service to liaise, notify or remind the student when he/she approaches the cut off date instead of making the profile disappear especially as often it is busy mothers and parents who undertake online “flexible” training due their hectic and conflicting lifestyles; that said, I enjoyed my course as I found it very interesting and knowledgeable.
Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies. tutors are there to support you throughout your enrolment length therefore if you do require more information from them just ask and they will be happy to explain further :)
As we do have a high range of students it is their responsibility to keep track of their study time, however if you do feel like you are coming to the end of your course feel free to call the office and our course advisers will let you know how long you have left.

We wish you the best of luck in your career
OLC
This is the 3rd course ive done through them now ive found them very good and tutors are there when needed and help you with ideas if you need to add more to your assignments
(Early Years Level 4) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello!

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you have found the tutor support very helpful.

OLC
a chance to improve my knowledge on a subject close to my heart as my uncle suffered with it Thank you
(Health And Social Care Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Jenny!

Thanks for the lovely review, we're glad you've enjoyed your course, we wish you the best of luck in the future.

OLC
Very convenient online course where i could study at my own rate with helpful material.
(TQUK Level 2 Certificate In Counselling Skills) - Posted 1 year ago

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies and found the course materials helpful :)

all the best
OLC
I found the online portal very easy to use and I enjoyed watching the very informative podcasts. My tutor was very helpful and was always on hand to answer questions. I would recommend the learning college
(CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring For Children & Young People) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Sapphire!

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
We're glad you found our online campus easy to navigate and we're glad your tutor was a great support too! i will pass your lovely comments onto your tutor.

OLC
Very good course. I have learnt a lot thank you

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed the course

OLC
Enrolment was easy. Just waiting for next step
(Child Psychology Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi!

Thank you for the review.
We're glad you found the enrolment easy! you should of received an email now with your login details to access our online campus.

Good Luck with your studies!
that was good

OLC
A well structured course with a lot of useful guidance from my tutor.
(NCFE Level 3 Certificate In Principles Of Business Administration) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Selena,

Thanks for the review!
We're glad your happy with the course and tutor support.

OLC
I enjoyed my course and would do another in the future😀
Hi there
Thank you for posting a review. We're really pleased you were happy with your course!
We look forward to helping you achieve another qualification in the future :)
OLC
Good course, great support from the tutors,
Thank you for reviewing us!
We're glad the support you received was great. if you ever need a new qualification in the future please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
OLC
It was easy to use and my tutor was fab!
Hi Renae
Thank you for taking the time to review how you found your course- we're really happy you found everything to be so good!
Out of interest, was there anything that we could have done further to make you even more happy and place a 5* review?
The OLC team
Prompt, personalised feedback on assignments.
(TQUK Level 2 Certificate In Counselling Skills) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your course!
Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 383 reviews