Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I really enjoyed this course and absorbed loads of new information, Emily Ladbrooke was brilliant and offered great support throughout. Going that extra mile by marking my last assignment to meet my deadline of the course. Which I greatly appreciated, many thanks Joanne x
Thank you for your positive review Joanne, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Very happy with the course and the help I received
Thank you for your positive review Linda, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
The assessments were doable in the time. The assessor was helpful. The only thing I didn't understand was how to properly reference rescourses. The assessor told me once or twice I wasn't properly referencing however did not know how. It would have been better if that's something I could have been shown how to do with print screens and visual pictures. Other than that, was all good just wish I knew how to reference and make the most of my scores
Thank you for your positive review Tianna, I will pass your suggestions on to the tutors to help make learning how to reference the correct way easier. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Online learning college is fantastic I had support all the way through my course awaiting my certificate then will be doing another one brilliant tutors
Thank you for your positive review Kelly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you will be completing another course with us, remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code to use on your next course. 😊

OLC
I've just completed my course and I am currently thinking about job in childcare settings. I really enjoyed the course with Oakwood Home Learning, my tutor has been very helpful and supporting. I'd recommended Oakwood to anyone.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you recommend us. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Thank you so much. It was great all the materials online and easy to access and submitting assignments easy too. Thank you
Thank you for your positive review Janet, we are glad that you enjoyed to course and found the website straight forward to use. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
I flew through it with great, fast, accurate help from a tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Sally we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
The course was okay, I did the nail technician and business level 3. The course material does need to have spell check and someone to generally read over the information to make sure that it makes sense. For example in the nail technician level 3 course, while explaining how to apply nails it uses the word anecdote which does not fit in with nails at all, the intended word was acetone, and if someone didn’t know that they would have got the wrong information.
fantastic support from tutor and very good course
I really enjoyed my course as it was affordable over the months instead of one big payment. Help was always a click away if needed.
This course gave me a good insight into educational psychology. The tutor was helpful and gave feedback and marked assignments in a timely manner.
My tutor was awful
Fantastic course. Really relevant to what I was hoping to achieve. My tutor gave fast and helpful feedback which enabled me to understand areas of improvement and development of my knowledge within my assignments. Would definitely do course through Online Learning College again in the future.
My tutor was lovely and I have thanked her I didn’t think I could do this but with input from her I was ok
Fantastic way of studying and a good tutors. Also good customer service.
I was able to complete my course in less than a year and my tutor was very helpful towards it. I have now managed to find work that I enjoy.
Helpful advisers.
Thank you for your positive review Karen, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 - Kind regards OLC
I found the course very easy to navigate and had lots of useful notes to read. My tutor was very helpful and marked all my submissions very quickly. Just waiting to receive my pass certificate now.
Thank you for your positive review Deborah, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Your certificate will be with us in the office soon. 😊

OLC
They helped me with my course, throughout the whole time.
Thank you for your positive review Sharon, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I liked the fact I could work at my own pace. The Tutor helped me with advice and guidance when I needed support. I think the layout of the online platform is a little confusing. I often struggled to find messages and submit my work.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the fact you could work at your own pace. We are sorry to hear you found the layout of the online platform confusing, student support is open 9-5 Monday - Friday for students needing help.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 366 reviews