Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I thoroughly enjoyed my Child Psychology course. I would be happy to recommend this service.
(Child Psychology Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Stephanie!

Big congratulations from us on the completion of your course.
We are very glad to hear you would recommend us and are happy that you enjoyed your time studying with us.

We would now like to wish you all the best :)

OLC
The course was structured well and very interesting. I found it difficult at times to recognize what the question was asking me, and a summary of the requirements would have been good. I enjoyed it overall however. The tutor marked the work quickly and effectively. Thanks.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Jayne,

Thanks for leaving a positive review :)
We are glad you enjoyed your time studying with us and managed to understand the course questions.

We now wish you all the best with your new qualification!

OLC
I really enjoyed the course. I was a little disappointed at first that the college provided a limited amount of study material. However, It was refreshing and exciting to carry out my own research and gather more evidence for my essaies I would have liked more critical feedback once my essaies were marked. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Thank you.
(Counselling Children And Young People Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Vania,

We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course and we were pleased to hear that you were overall happy to study with us.
*Please note* that we can only provide student's with the correct amount of study material needed. As the course you studied with us was simply all knowledge/theory based -you are required to find further information yourself to help with answering course work questions.

We wish you all the best.
OLC
Tutors were great. Service was fantastic. Assignment brief could use alot more information to guide students. I found myself doing the assignment only to find that I needed to add more content that wasn't detailed on the assignment brief.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience studying with us overall.
Tutor's do try to give as much detailed feedback as possible and the course materials provided by the college have been quality checked to ensure that students receive the correct details, and a good amount of information needed to help students.
However please note that as all of our qualification's are completed through home study, it is students responsibility to research further information as it is mostly all knowledge based.

Hope this helps and we wish you all the best for the future!

OLC
The course was really easy to access. The tutor was very supportive and gave me feedback on how to improve. I really enjoyed completing the course.
Hi Elizabeth,

We kindly thank you for leaving a review :)
Congratulations on the completion of your course, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and wish you all the best!

Kindest Regards,
Fantastic experience
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving us positive feedback and we congratulate you on the completion of your course.

Should you wish to, we warm welcome you to study again with us in the future.

OLC
I found the informstion really useful and learnt a lot about several areas of business as well as customer service. The online tutors were very helpful and came back to me very quickly with any queries I had. I would have preferred if the course was abit more interactive in areas e.g watching videos or examples of situations. Sometimes just reading can be a difficult way to learn. I would recommend the course and the company to anyone wanting to enchmace their skills and training in customer service.
(NCFE Level 3 Certificate In Principles Of Customer Service) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time studying with us overall.

We will take your feedback on board and bare this n mind for perhaps the oncoming future,
Congratulations on completing your course.

OLC
I enjoyed how simple OL College made getting a qualification! Thank you!
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello,

We would like to say congratulations on completing your qualification and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your time studying with us.

We wish you all the best for the future..

OLC
I enjoyed studying the course. Tutor's were really helpful!
(Business Administration Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Thank you for choosing to study with us.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at the Online Learning College and warm welcome you to study again with us in the future, if you wish.

OLC
Professional and helpful tutors but felt that the briefs for each assignment were much too short and didnt expain things very well, such as the requirements didnt list any specific areas that needed to be included for the student to pass any of their assignments within the 3 attempts they were given. I feel the assignments need to be explained in more detail to support and encourage the student that they are actually on the right track instead of using their 3 attemps and guessing then failing the assignment.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased so hear you were over all satisfied with your course.
Please be aware that the lay out of the course itself is to keep up to standards set by the awarding body's and these must be met by ourselves and student's.

However, we will take your thoughts and feedback on board and look in to improving this matter in the near future.

OLC
Good course, would have liked more information in each section. Overall I enjoyed the course and learnt alot.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review , we appreciate any feedback given and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed studying the course with us .

OLC team
support was good once i had a constant tutor, as got shifted between a few at the start of my course
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the tutor change at the start of your course. Unfortunately this is something that cannot be prevented , as inevitably their will be staff changes. Such as Maternity leave, for example. We do ensure all tutors that are appointed to the courses are qualified as well as highly experienced.

We hope you can understand this and we wish you all the best i the future.

OLC
I liked the course well enough. I feel the course materials did a good job providing an overview of the topic, and has given me some ideas about specific issues I would like to study more in depth. The tutor, Robyn Jennings, gave quick and professional feedback that helped to move the material along. I'm still awaiting the certificate, but this is understandable as it has to come cross the pond.
(Educational Psychology Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a kind review!
It is such an honor to hear students, including yourself that have enjoyed studying with us and are happy with the support in which was provided by your tutor. :)

Once we receive your certificate we will be in touch to get this sent out to you ASAP.

OLC
Good and clear. Was able to complete my course quickly! Only down side is 6-10 weeks for certificates
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us, and we do apologize on the certificate waiting time, but unfortunately this is out of our hands as it has to be sent by the Awarding body to us first, so it all depends on them how quickly we can get these sent out to you.

We hope you understand and wish you all the best.

Regards,
OLC
fast and helpful tutor feedback
(Counselling Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your new qualification.

Olc
I was very happy with the process and assistance! I'm sad you don't offer the level 3 Diploma so I can continue my studies with you guys.
Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you was pleased with our overall service and enjoyed your time studying with us!

We apologize that we are unable to provide you with the next level course, but it may be something we look into in the near future as our course range is constantly growing.

OLC
I was sceptical at first but the course was great as was my tutor, help was provided when needed! I have passed the course and will recieve my certificate soon via post. Stevie Johnson
Hi Stevie,

We are glad you were happy with our overall service from the college.
We will be sure to pass your feedback on to your tutor who helped you through out the course.

Yes, certificates waiting time can be anywhere between 6-12 weeks, but as soon as we receive it we will be sure to get in touch to get them sent out to you asap.

OLC
I enjoyed my course and my tutor was very efficient at marking my work. Feedback was given to support my learning and understanding. I would study online again as I could fit it into my daily routine.
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your feedback, any given is greatly appreciated.
We hope to hear from you again in the future if you do decide to enroll on another course!

We wish you every success with your new qualification.

OLC
Very good way of learning and managing your time, fits in with you and your family
Good Afternoon Luisa,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear the course was suited for you and you enjoyed your time studying with us.

We wish you the very best for the future.

OLC
Very good course lots of helpful advice and brilliant tutor.
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with our services given and the tutor support through-out your enrolment.

We wish you the very best for the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 383 reviews