Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Fantastic way of studying and a good tutors. Also good customer service.
Really easy to set up and work through the material. Great tutor support and advice.
Thank you for your positive review Cheryl, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found tutor support helpful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I thoroughly enjoyed doing the course at my own pace and being able to be supported by online tutors to complete it.
Thank you for your positive review Rachel, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
This was a very good course however I do feel as though more information could be put into the study packs. In my last 2 assignments, I struggled to find the right reading material in my pack to answer some of the questions and I had to look elsewhere to get the relevant reading to help me.
Thank you for your review, our courses are knowledge based, meaning that students have to do their own research as well as using the course materials.

We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Many of the links were broken; a lot of the information in the course material was outdated (e.g. legislation; nutritional guidelines) or misleading, there was little guidance on what to include in the assignments, and when contacted the tutor did not always answer the questions that had been asked.
Hello Beth,

We are sorry that you didn't find your experience with us positive. Our courses are under going changes to update information that is outdated.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

OLC
I really enjoyed childcare level 3 course. My tutor miss Laura was very supportive. I am looking forward to do level 4.
Thank you for your positive review Usha 😊
We are glad you enjoyed doing your course and that your tutor was supportive.

We look forward to hearing from you soon when you start your level 4.

OLC
I really enjoyed my course. The tutors are very supportive.
Thank you for your review Parvinder 😊
We are happy that you enjoyed your course and the the tutor support.
We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
I really enjoyed the course. I was a little disappointed at first that the college provided a limited amount of study material. However, It was refreshing and exciting to carry out my own research and gather more evidence for my essaies I would have liked more critical feedback once my essaies were marked. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Thank you.
(Counselling Children And Young People Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Vania,

We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course and we were pleased to hear that you were overall happy to study with us.
*Please note* that we can only provide student's with the correct amount of study material needed. As the course you studied with us was simply all knowledge/theory based -you are required to find further information yourself to help with answering course work questions.

We wish you all the best.
OLC
Really impressed with this company. I have never used on-line study before but am already eager to enrol on a second course. My tutor was really quick in marking my assignments. Course materials were thorough and easy to access.
(Counselling Children And Young People Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Congratulations on the completion of your course and thank you very much for leaving a positive review!
We do like to ensure students enjoy their time studying with us through out enrollment periods and are glad to hear you did & also found the course materials easy to use.

We wish you all the best for the future :)

OLC
Great college. Tutor always there to help and guide you. I have done 3 courses with OL college and all of them was very informative. Will recommend it to other people
(CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring For Children & Young People) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

Congratulations on completing your course! And thank you very much for leaving us positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your time studying with us on all 3 courses and wish you all the best with your new qualifications.

Warm Regards,
OLC
The online learning college is the best online training I have seen so far with dedicated and knowledgeable tutors. I enjoyed my programme very much. I will like to enrol in level cache level 4 when I get hired. Yours faithfully Nwune Amarachukwu Roseline.
Hi Nwune,

Thank you so much for leaving feedback and a positive review.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the online learning college and warm welcome you to study the level 4 course with us in the future.

Emily was very helpful.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Fatmata,

Thanks for leaving feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your tutor Emily.

OLC
Fantastic college have done 2 different courses with them and would recommend to all as really helpful friendly and you can fit your study in around working as you can do at your own pace Think I am taking a break from studying again for a while but if I was to return to studying then wouldn’t hesitate to use online learning college again
(Child Psychology Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Karen,

Thank you for choosing to study with us and for leaving us such kind feedback.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the online learning college and welcome you to study again with us, should you wish to again, in the near future.

OLC
Very supportive and helpful. Always get back to your messages and mark your assignments within a few days. Would definitely recommend. I came out with better results through this at home than attending a college.
Hi Tia,

Thank you for leaving a review and we are very pleased to hear this.

We wish you all the best for the future and warm welcome you to study again with us.

OLC
Loved it! Tutor was so helpful and supportive!
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review.
WE are happy to hear you was pleased with the tutor support provided and wish you the best with your new qualification.

Kindest Regards,
Online Learning College
I was very apprehensive about returning to study but my tutor was amazing. Very quick at responding to my emails and messages, she provided me with fantastic feedback that I could really work from and gain a better depth of understanding. I'm hoping to go on and study a degree this year so thank you Online Learning College !!!
(TQUK Level 3 Certificate In Understanding Mental Health Care) - Posted 1 year ago
It is a very good online course website, very easy going and the advisor are very helpful. All the staff were very quick when replying to questions. I would definitely recommend it.
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time studying with us and we thank you very much for the positive comments.

We wish you every success for the future with your new qualification and are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the courses with us.

The OLC Team.
Quickly marked and good communication
Hi Kathleen!

Thanks for the lovely review, We're glad you enjoyed your studies.

We wish you the best of luck in your career.

OLC
I studied with the college for a year and from the perspective of the assignment feedback support and advice, yes my tutors were very clear and precise with providing assistance and integrations. The depth and breadth of the modules were very good. One aspect however which certainly requires improvement is communication, in terms of the way in which questions are formulated, what is required an expected from the student to answer. Yes it is true that students can ask the tutor if they are not sure, nonetheless it would be helpful if more details were included in the question as of to provide more guidance into what is required. Additionally, as it is distant learning, albeit there is a time limit of 1 year to complete the course, it would bebgood practice and customer service to liaise, notify or remind the student when he/she approaches the cut off date instead of making the profile disappear especially as often it is busy mothers and parents who undertake online “flexible” training due their hectic and conflicting lifestyles; that said, I enjoyed my course as I found it very interesting and knowledgeable.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies. tutors are there to support you throughout your enrolment length therefore if you do require more information from them just ask and they will be happy to explain further :)
As we do have a high range of students it is their responsibility to keep track of their study time, however if you do feel like you are coming to the end of your course feel free to call the office and our course advisers will let you know how long you have left.

We wish you the best of luck in your career
All the best
OLC
It was good and a very good amount of money
Hi Kadija!

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
Out of interest, was there anything that we could have done further to make you even more happy and place a 5* review?

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 383 reviews