Oneweekdrivingcourse Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Oneweekdrivingcourse

How would you rate Oneweekdrivingcourse?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Oneweekdrivingcourse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Extremists The driving instructor Abrahim spent more time preaching about the Quran than actually teaching me to drive. Said that women in this country deserve to be raped as they dress inappropriately, and a number of other inappropriate comments. He was constantly ramming his views down my throat. He was a disgusting individual. I would never ever use this company again. They have no intentions of booking you a test at the end of the week!!! Avoid at all costs!! He booked a test for me which meant I was unable to book my own and then cancelled it in December. This has caused me a lot of stress. I know that the test booking is lost as per terms and conditions but I could have been informed and been given the option to pay for the booked test. The joke is he had booked my test for the 19th Jan 2018, but had my one week driving course in October!!! Can’t ever get through to anyone on the phone. SCAMMERS!!!!! This company needs to be shut down!"
"If you are assigned a driving instructor by the name of George Farrell (Northampton), ADI Number: 161305 I suggest you request another immediately. I paid £400 cash to him on the first lesson, took an initial assessment, then he failed to show up for the next 5 lessons, giving only frivolous excuses at the last minute. I requested a refund from him following this, and it has now been 2 weeks with no refund in sight. He basically took the money, spent it, then couldn't be bothered to show up for the lessons. While I was able to get my deposit refunded from oneweekdriving.com, this meant very little as I was unable to afford to pay for a replacement instructor without the money back from the instructor. I believe the company terms and conditions are unfair as it is implied I would be assigned a reliable instructor, and I was given no such service. I am now pursuing legal proceedings, as well as a complaint to the DVSA against this instructor. It may also include a complaint to trading standards as I believe the company is partly liable, and cannot simply wash their hands of the situation. Absolute daylight robbery - steer well clear of instructor George Farrell."
"Had a really bad experience, as a result a lot of my confidence in driving has gone. I paid over £1000 pounds to be told a day before that the test that I wasn't ready. I only got 21 hours driving time out of the 30 hours that I paid for. Please avoid as both the company and the instructor deny responsibility."
"I was really looking forward to doing a driving course with this company after reading all the reviews on their website and the amount of people passing etc. However how wrong I was. There was not one good thing about the company or the poor excuse of an "instructor" I had. I wrote an email of complaint to the company who couldnt give a toss. So I complained to the DSA who did. Notice how they don't show the bad reviews on the website. Anyone who gets an instructor called Martin, Pft good luck!"
"Everything. They take your money and don't give a monkeys. Worst company I've ever dealt with. Unprofessional, stupid as their emails are full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Just shocking and shouldn't be able to remain in businee"
A Very Angry Customer
Verified Buyer
"Please listen to the bad reviews about the company and Stoke on Trent instructor Martyn. The company are not to blame completely as they have issued me a refund except my theory which I passed so that's fair enough. BUT the instructor I was assigned is a joke, he failed to turn up on time on the first occasion and the second occasion once alloates a set time for my 4 hour lessons he failed to turn up in time again therefore leaving me with no choice but to cancel after waiting for an hour and half I had no childcare later on that night. He then went on to refuse me a refund and although the company issued me a refund after a long haul of emails and phone calls that they never answer after being on hold for 15-18 minutes at a time! I was originally going to take the instructor to small claims court but it's 100% worth my money to make sure that EVERYBODY knows about what a fraudster, liar and unprofessional instructor he really is! Thanks for reading this, if it's the last thing you do after reading this..go with another company you'll thank all the bad reviews for that!"
A Very Angry Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Cannot have a refund and received bad attitude and services. I have paid the deposit on the first of June and waited for about one month and one week in order to confirm the date of my driving test. So far I haven't got any confirmation about the date. Just received the email showed that I can book the earliest date is on the 10 th of August. I am quite confused that if I booked on my own I could have booked on the 28th of July. Why do I need to pay the money to ask someone help me to book the driving test later? Especially your company guaranteed that can help people to book the test earlier. Apart from that I phoned the company twice today and was being hung up twice. Owing to the one week driving website shows that the deposit is refundable. Therefore, my husband phoned the one week driving company to help me asking for a refund They told my husband that we could have a refund, but it is needed to go online to fill a refund form. I found the form and filled it in and then I have got a response that I cannot have a refund. What a bad service and attitude."
"What a bad attitude and services."
"The worst experience possible! Spent a lot of money to take this intensive course and what a waste of money it turned out to be. Absolutely appalling customer service every time we spoke to them, very rude staff and a terrible system for bookings. The company is called one week driving... it took them 2 months to find me a test!! Completely unacceptable from a company charging as much as they are! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Spend your money better and use and alternate company. I would however like to say that my instructor Carlos was excellent but our issues were with the booking company themselves not the instructor."
Another Oneweekdriving.com Victim
Unverified Reviewer
"Stay away from oneweekdriving.com. You will never see a refund, and never get in touch again, once they have your money. Trading Standards and fraud dept are aware. Don't deliver against their T&Cs. In breach of contract. Never even put in touch with instructor."
"I paid a lot of money for an intensive course and the instructor I was given was absolutely terrible... When I complained to the company about him, they did not respond. Then, when I wrote a review about my experience on another site, this time they responded almost instantly to lie and say they had responded to my original complaint. They also stated that if I had a complaint about my instructor it was down to me to report them to the DVSA!! They informed me that they'd removed him from their database but I'm still out of pocket and feel completely let down. All of the positive reviews I've seen about this company are based on the standard of their instructors. I think as they have removed my instructor from their database, they accept he is not suitable but still won't take responsibility for assigning him to me in the first place. On their website they clearly state the standards a customer is to expect from their instructors and I simply did not receive what I paid for. How can a company provide such a terrible service and think it's acceptable?"
Harriet Copley
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS - Please read my review before you consider booking with this awful company! I arranged, six weeks in advance, to undertake a 36 hour driving course through One Week Driving Course. I called this week, five days before the start of my course, to confirm the details of the course. I was told that, despite the company having booked my test six weeks ago, no instructor was available. This culminated in the cancellation of my course. I am absolutely furious, having already booked the time off work and having waited six weeks under the impression that I would be learning to drive next week. A gesture of goodwill by the company, I could keep the original driving test that they had booked for me. What use is a driving test without an instructor?! I implore everybody who reads this to avoid this company like the plague. On the phone, one of the customer service advisors explained that 99% of the time there are no issues with their courses. Brilliant - so 1 in 100 of your students are also horrifically let down by your shambles of a company? My advice to everyone looking to learn, go directly to the instructor yourself. You will get a cheaper rate and you will also not run the risk of this happening to you. If you must book through a company, do NOT use this company. They have completely let me down and I am appalled and furious, as are all the other local companies that I have talked to regarding my situation. It is quite clear that they do not value their customers - on multiple occasions, even before this issue, I received bad customer service from the company. Play it safe and take your money straight to the instructor, or at least to a different company, to avoid ending up in the same situation that I am in. And if you must deal with One Week Driving Course, good luck! You're going to need it, because it seems to be complete luck of the draw as to whether you will even receive a driving instructor by the time you take the test that they have booked for you."
Oneweekdrivingcourse is rated 1.00 based on 13 reviews