Oneweekdrivingcourse Reviews

Oneweekdrivingcourse have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Oneweekdrivingcourse
4PM
4PM

How would you rate Oneweekdrivingcourse ?

"Most horrendous customer service in the world. I wanted a two week intensive in order to pass quickly for a new job and they told me i could start a particular day. Driver never called. Rang the company, they moved it to the week after. Again the driver couldnt do it. Moved it again...i came to them because i wanted to learn and pass quickly and they were unable to book it for me. Eventually gave me a number for an instructor and told me to sort it out. He was great but then their admin messed up maybe four times creating more problems with booking theory and retests...The lady who answers the phone in the office, Adele, evidently doesnt give a toss about anything and wasnt interested in helping as well as being rude. TERRIBLE COMPANY."
"I have never known such bad customer service, but from reading the reviews below, I consider myself very lucky! Firstly we did get assigned a driving instructor, however, they cancelled 2 days before the lessons were due to start, and as they were unable to provide a replacement, I did receive a full refund. We then found our own instructor. However, they offered to continue with booking the test for me (which I paid for) - we subsequently receive a text offering us a date, which I accepted, and received a confirmation text. We turned up for the test only to find they had cancelled the test and not notified us! Luckily, I did receive another full refund for the test but nothing for my out of pocket expenses I incurred for turning up to a test that they had already cancelled."
"Signed my daughter up for an intensive driving course with oneweekdrivingcourse.com 2 weeks in advance of start date and were told we would receive details of her instructor before the date she was due to start. After 2 emails to chase them, Literally 3 days before her start date we are informed by oneweekdrivingcourse.com that there are no instructors available and we could hang on until following week for an update. The reason we booked intensive is because we needed it for a certain date!! We are now unable to find anyone else at short notice and we leave the UK so now unable to take course or test!! We have one upset daughter who was having lessons for her birthday. No apologies, no nothing!! Steer clear! They shouldn’t be advertising that they can find someone if they are not 100% sure they can find them. False advertising as I see it. Isn’t that illegal?"
"For 380 quid they booked my theory. Soon as I passed it, nothing. Been waiting close to 3 months to do this intense course. 10 hours worth of lessons and the practical. BIG SCAM. You ring the company who'll keep putting you to a dead line, when you do get hold of them it's your job apparently to sort it all out. But with a driving instructor that you've never met who's phone always seems to be off. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY"
"Don’t go anywhere near this company. I booked an intensive course for my son months in advance and days before the start date I got an email to say no instructor was available but they were confident they could get one for the following week. The same thing happened the following week so I got a refund. Unfortunately we are now unable to get an intensive course with another school until August. Such a waste of time, I really wish I’d read the many terrible reviews before booking with this company."
"Terrible service! Waste of money, quicker and easier to arrange everything yourself. Very slow at everything and the instructors are unprofessional and rude."
"Please listen to all the bad reviews this company are not to be trusted. My son is currently waiting to hear if he can take his test at 2.32 today and has yet not heard anything from this company. They still owe us 5 hours driving as my son first test was cancelled due to the weather the re booked it for today and promised they would get us a earlier date on there website they are still booking people in and we ghave been waiting 7 weeks to get a date and now the day has come we are still let down. They will not speak to you on the phone only corespond via email. Laurie Carter the manager is no help whatsoever. They have totally ruin what should have been ean exciting experience and as yet I have received nothing back from them. Please do not use"
"I have been completely ripped off by this company, do not use them!! The deposit you pay is an absolute scam, this money is NOT towards your lessons or anything other than basically 'commission and VAT' The communication provided with this company is such a joke, they really have no clue!! Firstly the company provided me with an instructor who failed to contact me (apart from one phone call from an unknown number which I didn't return as I get a lot of these) when chasing up with the company I was told I could not get a refund but they would assign me another instructor. Then preceded to assign me the same instructor several times! Finally I got assigned an instructor who contacted me but I was on jury service so unable to take lessons until after this finished. I informed the instructor of this and we agreed to start lessons once I finished jury service. On my first lesson with the instructor I was told the company had booked about 50 practical tests for me without my knowledge, I understand the tests are booked at short notice but I hadn't even been taking lessons and had not been asked which test centres/ times/ days were suitable! So ridiculous!! All I wish is a refund from this company and nothing more to do with them it has been a nightmare dealing with them every step of the way do not use them!"
"Probably one of the worst experience dealing with any company, only short of dealing with the instructor they provided. When I had issues they were very slow to respond. The company did not care that the driving instructor was refusing to give me the hours I paid for nor did they condemn his behavior. The made no effort to help me get my money back from the instructor and I am currently in the first processes of small claims court. Avoid oneweekdriving ltd and especially avoid Mohammed Butt/ learntodriveuk"
"Extremists The driving instructor Abrahim spent more time preaching about the Quran than actually teaching me to drive. Said that women in this country deserve to be raped as they dress inappropriately, and a number of other inappropriate comments. He was constantly ramming his views down my throat. He was a disgusting individual. I would never ever use this company again. They have no intentions of booking you a test at the end of the week!!! Avoid at all costs!! He booked a test for me which meant I was unable to book my own and then cancelled it in December. This has caused me a lot of stress. I know that the test booking is lost as per terms and conditions but I could have been informed and been given the option to pay for the booked test. The joke is he had booked my test for the 19th Jan 2018, but had my one week driving course in October!!! Can’t ever get through to anyone on the phone. SCAMMERS!!!!! This company needs to be shut down!"
"If you are assigned a driving instructor by the name of George Farrell (Northampton), ADI Number: 161305 I suggest you request another immediately. I paid £400 cash to him on the first lesson, took an initial assessment, then he failed to show up for the next 5 lessons, giving only frivolous excuses at the last minute. I requested a refund from him following this, and it has now been 2 weeks with no refund in sight. He basically took the money, spent it, then couldn't be bothered to show up for the lessons. While I was able to get my deposit refunded from oneweekdriving.com, this meant very little as I was unable to afford to pay for a replacement instructor without the money back from the instructor. I believe the company terms and conditions are unfair as it is implied I would be assigned a reliable instructor, and I was given no such service. I am now pursuing legal proceedings, as well as a complaint to the DVSA against this instructor. It may also include a complaint to trading standards as I believe the company is partly liable, and cannot simply wash their hands of the situation. Absolute daylight robbery - steer well clear of instructor George Farrell."
"Had a really bad experience, as a result a lot of my confidence in driving has gone. I paid over £1000 pounds to be told a day before that the test that I wasn't ready. I only got 21 hours driving time out of the 30 hours that I paid for. Please avoid as both the company and the instructor deny responsibility."
"I was really looking forward to doing a driving course with this company after reading all the reviews on their website and the amount of people passing etc. However how wrong I was. There was not one good thing about the company or the poor excuse of an "instructor" I had. I wrote an email of complaint to the company who couldnt give a toss. So I complained to the DSA who did. Notice how they don't show the bad reviews on the website. Anyone who gets an instructor called Martin, Pft good luck!"
"Everything. They take your money and don't give a monkeys. Worst company I've ever dealt with. Unprofessional, stupid as their emails are full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Just shocking and shouldn't be able to remain in businee"
"Please listen to the bad reviews about the company and Stoke on Trent instructor Martyn. The company are not to blame completely as they have issued me a refund except my theory which I passed so that's fair enough. BUT the instructor I was assigned is a joke, he failed to turn up on time on the first occasion and the second occasion once alloates a set time for my 4 hour lessons he failed to turn up in time again therefore leaving me with no choice but to cancel after waiting for an hour and half I had no childcare later on that night. He then went on to refuse me a refund and although the company issued me a refund after a long haul of emails and phone calls that they never answer after being on hold for 15-18 minutes at a time! I was originally going to take the instructor to small claims court but it's 100% worth my money to make sure that EVERYBODY knows about what a fraudster, liar and unprofessional instructor he really is! Thanks for reading this, if it's the last thing you do after reading this..go with another company you'll thank all the bad reviews for that!"
"Cannot have a refund and received bad attitude and services. I have paid the deposit on the first of June and waited for about one month and one week in order to confirm the date of my driving test. So far I haven't got any confirmation about the date. Just received the email showed that I can book the earliest date is on the 10 th of August. I am quite confused that if I booked on my own I could have booked on the 28th of July. Why do I need to pay the money to ask someone help me to book the driving test later? Especially your company guaranteed that can help people to book the test earlier. Apart from that I phoned the company twice today and was being hung up twice. Owing to the one week driving website shows that the deposit is refundable. Therefore, my husband phoned the one week driving company to help me asking for a refund They told my husband that we could have a refund, but it is needed to go online to fill a refund form. I found the form and filled it in and then I have got a response that I cannot have a refund. What a bad service and attitude."
"What a bad attitude and services."
"The worst experience possible! Spent a lot of money to take this intensive course and what a waste of money it turned out to be. Absolutely appalling customer service every time we spoke to them, very rude staff and a terrible system for bookings. The company is called one week driving... it took them 2 months to find me a test!! Completely unacceptable from a company charging as much as they are! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Spend your money better and use and alternate company. I would however like to say that my instructor Carlos was excellent but our issues were with the booking company themselves not the instructor."
"Stay away from oneweekdriving.com. You will never see a refund, and never get in touch again, once they have your money. Trading Standards and fraud dept are aware. Don't deliver against their T&Cs. In breach of contract. Never even put in touch with instructor."
Oneweekdrivingcourse is rated 1.00 based on 22 reviews