LPG Certified Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend LPG Certified

About LPG Certified: Dear Customer

We are is committed to achieving the Highest standard and are eager to improve at every opportunity. After your recent enquiry with our Service Engineer , We Would like to invite you to complete a short customer survey.

LPG Certified

info@oneperfectsolutionltd.com

316A Ruislip Road EastGreenford

How would you rate LPG Certified ?

"Fast and efficient service"
(Various Site) -
"Very professional, reliable and helpful, Sanjeev worked for us even outside the business hour which was very flexible.He gave us the very good advice and also help us arranging the part and supplier for the new cooker due to we are very new to the business as a market trader. Finally we have 5 equipments certified.We feel very lucky to find him as our local gas engineer and will use him again. I am very confident to recomend him to everyone."
(Various Site) -
"Very friendly and helpful , good work"
"Nice comunication fast service and great advice!"
"Amazing service"
"After a very long waiting process, the goal was filled and the issue was fixed. Unfortunately, the service was very poor. Our engineer failed to come for an agreed appointment several times and gave unprofessional unfulfilled promises to come and do the work sooner that he actually did. This affected our personal life a lot as we had to stay home from work, waiting for him for a whole day. He did not show up nor notify us. The reason why we went for a certified engineer was the speed of work that in this instance was very poor."
"Quick and efficient service. Ws flexible on the time and date and was able to do same day call out if necessary"
"Quick and reliable service. Very happy with the service."
"Sanjeev came over to get my PAT testing and gas certificate done, I was honestly so glad I had found such a decent and honest man. he told me what the problems were and how to rectify them as cheaply and safely as possible. he’s an honest and fair man I and will honestly have him do all my certifications in the future. I would 100% be using him again."
"Was very freindly& helpful, punctuallity for appointmet was good, the only issue we had was a little small delay for getting the certificate"
"Great service, fast and efficient at a reasonable price! I definitely recommend it!"
LPG Certified is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews