LPG Certified Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LPG Certified

About LPG Certified: Dear Customer

We are is committed to achieving the Highest standard and are eager to improve at every opportunity. After your recent enquiry with our Service Engineer , We Would like to invite you to complete a short customer survey.

LPG Certified

info@oneperfectsolutionltd.com

316A Ruislip Road EastGreenford

Tell us how LPG Certified made you happy

"Very knowledgeable and professional. Diagnosed and fixed our faulty gas heaters. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Very willing to help Fixed the problem properly and entirely"
"Very swift response and resolution time for an outstanding issue at my property."
"Fast efficient and easy service"
"Prompt attendance after phone call made regarding a gas leak on Sunday evening.Sanjeev from one perfect solution identified the gas leak and sorted the gas leakn in next to no time. Highly recommended"
(Various Site) -
"Very happy with the quick response. Carried out gas and boiler cheap on my commerical building nursery. Was very happy with feedback."
(Various Site) -
"Fantastic service! Sorted out an issue I've been having for a year that nobody else could fix. Very pleased. thank you very much!"
"I came across LPG through NCASS. They were prompt, kept me informed of progress and delivered what they promised. I would make use of there services again."
"He was really quick and helpful and fixed our pretty weird problem."
(Various Site) -
"Quick Service ,Well satisfied , 100% will recommend lpg certified in future"
(Various Site) -
"Great service, fast and efficient, gas engineer arrived promptly and diagnosed the issue with the boiler. Very reasonable charged. Have asked for his number to contact him in the future with any further problems."
(Various Site) -
"very efficient and on time excellent company would definitely use them again and highly recommended"
"I am very happy how professional and quick Sanjeev was.Much better service that British Gas although I had them for years."
"As promised thanks"
(Various Site) -
"I was very satisfied with their service and will use them in future for sure"
(Various Site) -
"The service is very good highly recommended as commercial gas engineer. Will use www.lpgcertified.com in future to get lpg gas certificate"
"Helpful proffesional"