One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Very pleased with the service i received today was kept up to date with text and a call to say that he was running late and this was down to sheer volume of traffic due to road work but a very pleasant driver.
SW6 Stuart, fast efficient breakdown help.
A simple problem - had left my lights on after a foggy daytime drive and run down the battery! Expected to be waiting an hour, but rescue came along after 20 minutes - polite, friendly and got me on my way.
From my phone call to getting back on the road the service from One Call was excellent. Many thanks!
First class service!
Technician arrived 35 minutes after.my call. First class service. The
Very pleased with the prompt and helpful service that GN3 provided when I called One Call. I was then sent a text within 5 minutes with an estimated time that the breakdown service would arrive, which was also very reassuring. The mechanic turned up earlier than expected and recharged my battery very efficiently. Really appreciated his calm and friendly manner. Thank you.
GN3 was very helpful and polite. She called me back with relevant updates
Call handler was very helpful and polite. However I did have a 2.30 min wait for the recovery truck. Would have like faster recovery time.
GN3 was very polite and helpful and the service we received was excellent and very prompt. The engineer was also very good too and we didn’t have to wait very long either .
GN3 was very helpful. Breakdown operative came well within the estimated time. Thank you.
Staff were helpful and reassuring. My breakdown recovery was sorted as soon as they could and the driver was lovely.
Excellent and prompt service from both the call centre and recovery team. .
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PROMPT RESPONSE
DN2 Contacted one call spoke to David who assisted with getting breakdown recovery to assist with my car and taking it to the garage of my choice. David went the extra mile today and was polite throughout the conversation. He was knowledgeable and got the correct information if asked.
I was impressed that they didn't keep us waiting long, about 20mintues less than they predicted.
SW6 Stuart came. V friendly and efficient and in no time at all. V helpful. Recommended an oil change. Nice guy. V v happy. Celia James
Her name was GN3 Genivevre and she was fabulous- so helpful. Went above and beyond. Thank you x
I think her name was Gemma and she was amazing!! So helpful. Thank you
Very straight forward call. The lady on the phone,GN3, was courteous and knowledgeable. I got a message telling me of the sta of recovery service.
One Call Rescue is rated 4.46 based on 220 reviews