One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
One phone call to SW6. Recovery man turned up exactly at the stated time. Car was jumped and I was on my way in less than 90 minutes for £20. Happy!
Excellent service. My Flat battery problem was solved within 90 mins of initial call.
The call handler was very efficient and the cost and information given was precise. He was very courteous and helpful. Ref CF9
we have gold cover. we called them out as the car wouldn't start after dropping my son off at school. They sent out a sub contractor(not a mobile mechanic), who started the car and advised us it just needed a good run as it had been sitting idle over Christmas with only a couple of short runs in between. we gave it a 40 minute run on the bypass. during the afternoon school run the same thing happened. onecall refused to come out. they said that as this was a recurring fault they would not provide any service. when we asked how they determined it was a recurring issue the said as we stated "the car wont start" on both call outs this would be classed as a recurring issue. when speaking to customer service the confirmed that they had not received any report from the contractor used and that the call centre operator had no mechanical training and the decision was based entirely on our statement " the car wont start" my pensioner mother with chronic arthritis and 8 year old son where left stranded longer than necessary at the roadside during storm Brendan. when i had recovered the car, the garage replaced the 18 month old battery under warranty
I have nothing but praise for your rescue service. They are efficient, friendly and helpful
My car broke down as the alternator wasn’t charging. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and my call was answered quickly. Recovery could have taken up to 90 minutes, but the engineer turned up in 20 minutes! My recovery driver Billy, was so very helpful and just an overall lovely guy. Being a young girl with her first car something like this can become very scary. But my experience was great and Billy was so calming and knowledgeable. Thank you!
From start to finish my claim has been a nightmare. I will never use or recommend again. You have to do all the work yourself and don't expect a callback and long waits on the phone as they are under staffed.
Be very careful. I suffered headlight failure. Called these people for roadside assistance as its included in my car insurance policy. They refused; they don't even carry spare light bulbs. They will try to start your car if it's failed but that seems to be all that's available. They will offer to tow you but in the case of the basic cover will charge you a £20 fee + £3 a mile for each mile over 10 miles. Shunted from One Call Insurance to One Call Breakdown when I sought clarification by phone and Livechat. Not worth even one star to me and my family. Strongly suggest you look elsewhere.
got through quick and sorted in minutes.
Only took about half an hour for the recovery vehicle to reach me after I requested assistance. However reporting the breakdown was a bit difficult because the lad on the other end of the phone didn't seem to have a clue and it took a good 5 or 10 minutes for him to get my location; could have done it in 30 seconds via WhatsApp 🤷🏻‍♀️
Straight through to calm handler. Found my details quickly and dealt with my problem efficiently. Estimated time of Mechanic was 60-90 mins, there in under an hour. V efficient and impressive service.
Friendly and helpful staff, quick recovery. All round good service. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family
They were very helpful, patient,clear and quick to deal with my problem.
My car was recovered quickly and efficiently
Forgot I had the cover as I’ve never had to use it before. Was easy to arrange pick up of me and my bike and was home within 2 1/2 hrs of breaking down. Total cost £26. Only had to travel 13miles but would have been much more expensive to arrange an alternative method. The recovery lorry was well equipped and securely transported my bike which was good.
I had a flat tyre which literally crumbled. I spoke to JA9 whom put my mind at ease, he was extremely helpful & expressed that recovery would contact me within the next couple of minutes to give me an ETA. Within seconds of coming off the phone, recovery called & I was told the recovery driver would ring shortly to let me know how long he would be & that he would be here within the hour. Wow, minutes later the recovery driver called to say he would be with me in around 15 minutes. He made me feel at ease whilst ensuring where I had broken down I was safe & his knowledge of the area was impeccable. I have to say it was an absolute 1st class service all round. I was back on the road within 40 minutes of making the first call to One Call Rescue. Thank you all so much & keep up the fantastic work!!
Rang as car wouldn't start. NA2 replied said they would be with me between 1 and 1 1/2 hours. Got phone call almost straight away to say someone was on their way and would be with me in about 20 minutes. Needed a new battery which they fitted and I paid over the phone. Brilliant service.
JA9 was very helpful on the phone and although car started an hour later they asked me to please phone and let them know I got home safely.
Had a flat. Phoned one call and within a couple of hours all was well again. The tyres fitter was very helpful and friendly.
Very quick and efficient