One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Lovely guy, mate me feel safe. Although I waited two hours for thr recovery.
this is not a breakdown service!!before they will recover you they want £20 up front and that's if you have 10 miles or less to your destination or garage; it's £3 per mile after that extra!!!!FFS!!!Imagine if you had to travel just 40miles home....it would cost an incredible £110 UPFRONT PAYMENT!!!! i told the female adviser that i had left my mobile at home and was using my partner's mobile and make sure she passes my partner's mobile details to the recovery agent. did she? NO! idiot, caused lots of unnecessary stress.
JA9 was efficient and answered all my queries quickly and comprehensively. I received assistance in under one hour.
I contacted One Call Rescue today for the first time and could not have been more happy with the response I received. My call was answered by JV2 who reassured me that under the basic level of cover I have he would be able to arrange for my car to be towed to my home for a reasonable charge. Fortunately once cold my engine started and I was able to drive. A good experience and a vindication of my decision to select One Call Insurance at my last renewal.
Very efficient service and good customer service provided by JA9.
Amazing service swift recovery and good information would recommend to friends and family
Very nice pleasant man Sorted car out straight away
many thanks to ja9 superb job / very efficient / easy to understand just what you need when in trouble with your car would highly recommend
Ja9 was extremely helpful and he got me rescued as quickly as possible
Very friendly extremely helpful I got a very good service very happy
Very pleased with the service i received today was kept up to date with text and a call to say that he was running late and this was down to sheer volume of traffic due to road work but a very pleasant driver.
SW6 Stuart, fast efficient breakdown help.
A simple problem - had left my lights on after a foggy daytime drive and run down the battery! Expected to be waiting an hour, but rescue came along after 20 minutes - polite, friendly and got me on my way.
From my phone call to getting back on the road the service from One Call was excellent. Many thanks!
First class service!
Technician arrived 35 minutes after.my call. First class service. The
Very pleased with the prompt and helpful service that GN3 provided when I called One Call. I was then sent a text within 5 minutes with an estimated time that the breakdown service would arrive, which was also very reassuring. The mechanic turned up earlier than expected and recharged my battery very efficiently. Really appreciated his calm and friendly manner. Thank you.
GN3 was very helpful and polite. She called me back with relevant updates
Call handler was very helpful and polite. However I did have a 2.30 min wait for the recovery truck. Would have like faster recovery time.
GN3 was very polite and helpful and the service we received was excellent and very prompt. The engineer was also very good too and we didn’t have to wait very long either .
One Call Rescue is rated 4.48 based on 150 reviews